It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Fleet of UFOs detected in Infra Red camera cover entire Sky.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+82 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
This incredible video in Infra Red filter shooted during the daylight show, wave after wave, an huge fleet of unidentified objects, invisible to naked eye, that cover entire sky.

edit on 12-12-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I thought to myself at first... There is nothing... Just stars. Then I thought ... wait a sec those are not stars.
He stood still, and these object were just moving across the sky. Interesting to say the least.
I wonder where they are headed to.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Probably just migratory birds...
2nd line.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I had the same thought as Shurima.

Don't migratory birds fly in a triangular fashion to make long flights easier? We didn't see that...

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shurima
I thought to myself at first... There is nothing... Just stars. Then I thought ... wait a sec those are not stars.
He stood still, and these object were just moving across the sky. Interesting to say the least.
I wonder where they are headed to.

Haven't you heard? They are getting ready for the big day on the 21st.

Really good video from what I can tell but can't we get more people to shoot the sky with IR cameras? I have to think there are many out there. Also, didn't it seem like the camera had to stay close to the power lines to get a descent shot? Other wise it was way dark. What is going on with this aspect?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Well I've watched this twice now and to be honest I'm amazed???
Why such a large number in this group?? At times I also use infrared, but have never been so lucky,that's if you want to call it that.

Did you see the group of two that fly along side each other very quickly through the center?It's about half way into the video.

While the video poster does have a collection of ufo related videos, isn't it only natural that the person doing the most searching would be the one to capture the best footage?

INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS TIMES
EXTRATERRESTRIAL Travel : The World's Best Places to Spot a UFO!
LINK

Time to do some sky watching...........

Interesting post
SnF

tom
edit on 12-12-2012 by wutz4tom because: incomplete

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
WOW! Thats very convincing!! Like Shurima said, those are NOT STARS

I've always heard that you can see UFOs in infrared but I have yet to see a decent video that shows this phenomenon, but now I have...and its AWESOME!

Thanks OP for posting this, I'd S&F but I havent figured it out yet

edit on 12-12-2012 by MidnightBlue2565 because: Didnt read the right username

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321
Probably just migratory birds...
2nd line.

Don't birds typically migrate in formation? I'm not defending or debating either side. just a random thought about your comment.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Probably just ET tourists getting in position to watch the upcoming big show.
Nothing to see here folks, the humans want to continue their descent into technocracy and forgetfulness of who they are.

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
It's Australia...they're probably trying to find their landing site using Apple Maps

Cool vid though

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Honestly the most ominous video I've seen since the Mexico City swarm/fleet.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by nomadros
It's Australia...they're probably trying to find their landing site using Apple Maps

Cool vid though

Now that was funny!!!!

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
They just took a trip. It's like when we are visiting the Zoo.. Oh look there!!

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
First to say, ah, fake. A camera, some light app or gimic, and there you go. And everyone knows UFO's appear in ultra-violet, what were they thinking.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
7 AM probably birds headed somewhere they are all going the same direction

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
waw..i am so woww..but in my mind,how big this thing? maybe a meteor shower? Or debris from old junk satelite? Just opinion..nice catch op..

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Im amazed at how many videos this guy has, hundreds!

Im a believer, BUT, no one can film that many UFO's unless they are natural, earthly objects they are capturing on film.

To me it looks like it could be birds too. Only he knows, and he isnt going to tell the truth.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
After :25 there are two objects moving in a zig zag pattern in a different direction. Looks to be something living in order to move like that. Seems to me a similar effect as rods.

Rods

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
As amazing as this is...I just know someone will come and debunk it. I've gotten my hopes up way too many times now to believe much of anything. Thanks ATS

edit on 12-12-2012 by iamhobo because: (no reason given)

+32 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I went to the homepage of the person who put this on Youtube.
This person shoots every video in infrared and guess what....They're all UFOs.
If this person has such a great camera, why don't they zoom in and see what they really are, instead of staying in a wide shot and infrared? You can claim they're anything, if you don't get a closeup.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join