It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Fleet of UFOs detected in Infra Red camera cover entire Sky.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I started a thread not that long ago here about seeing orbs near the sun during the day. I took several pics and posted a few here in the thread I'd made.

Then, someone said "fleet". Hey! Whaddya know? I was too ridiculously excited about my sighting, to even think that. It was a fleet, and looked like it was very similar to this wave, upon wave, upon wave.

I, too, wish someone would take IR all day, or more in the day. I have a theory, but I need more information first.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
If they unmask the skies would be filled everywhere, and its always been like that, since time memorial.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Interesting find Arken, especially around the 2:50 mark. Not metors, satellites, or stars. Possible birds, but the flight pattern doesn't seem to be a match.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
dear op, Please zoom that swarm..we want see more..really nice find!

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Malcher

Rods do not exist .
RODS are nothing more than birds or insects captured on camera who's wings are moving faster than the given shutter speed .

Back on topic:
Not all birds fly in formation and the faster moving objects are probably just insects passing closer to the lens .

Logic once again saves the day .

edit on 12-12-2012 by tpg47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

You can claim they're anything, if you don't get a closeup.

What do you claim then ?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
If they unmask the skies would be filled everywhere, and its always been like that, since time memorial.

WOW I never thought of it that way, I have seen them, they were somewhat different, and they will communicate with some,

Yes they appear and disappear in the twinkling of an eye, it is almost like you say, they are cloaked most the time.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by Unity_99

WOW I never thought of it that way, I have seen them, they were somewhat different, and they will communicate with some,

Yes they appear and disappear in the twinkling of an eye, it is almost like you say, they are cloaked most the time.

Like These

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
It seems this lucky guy sees UFOs all the time going by his channel , he's also seen something like this before .

I'd say they are most likely birds as in the OP video .

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
It looks like space debris to me....

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Why would birds be migrating in the middle of Australian summer?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Urantia1111

Same problematic question from when I see the footage....

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Well, UFO's sounds appropriate as long as we're including military into the UFO category. After all, trillions over the years are spent and less than 10% goes to the wars each year, even today. Where then does it all go? A few members here suggest the U.S. has technology far far beyond what the public sees and I've always asked myself..what do you mean SEE? We're all under the same sky and same space that anyone can walk out, look up and seee things flying in.

...unless of course they aren't visible to Mk I Eyeballs in the first place, eh? That would explain the budgets for jaw dropping fleets ...yet malfunctioning F-22's being all we're shown to explain it all. Perhaps this gives a glimpse into more than broken airplanes.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Urantia1111

maybe their arriving there from colder climate...

come on ATS'ers. we should know by now that anyone with so many video's of ufo's just can't be that lucky.
why does'nt he zoom in?
im a believer but not in this case

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Nice Video, gave me that chill

OK I will tell my story again, I have told it on the forum before,

I was sitting alone in my bedroom, there was a form of telepathic communication, the thought that came into my mind was simple, come outside we are here.

It was late evening, clear sky, I walked matter a factually outside.

Walked out the back door and into the yard and looked directly in their direction,

Three burnish orange orbs darting back and forth extremely rapid, and very high up in the sky, I watched until my neck hurt, lowered my head for a split second to relax my neck gazed back up,

They were gone.

Walked back in the house, told no one until years later.

The calm that surrounded me was unusual, there was zero emotion, I will never forget that calm.

OH yes, there is something out there.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I see he quickly added advertising to it too. A sure sign this is a hoax. Lets put a wide angle video of birds on youtube, inset an ad, say they are UFOs, and put on all the UFO forums. Face it folks, you're just putting money in this hoaxers pocket everytime you view/share it.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
couldnt the birds be arriving from somewhere colder?
who's to say they are migrating?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

See your point, But wouldn't the person watching/looking the most often be the most likely to get results?

Interest in UFO'S seems to generate many individuals that have an almost obsessive interest in learning more......

thnx

edit on 12-12-2012 by wutz4tom because: typo

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Going to add, a few times since that night I have went outside thinking I might see them again, I know I wont, but I look anyway.

I have this feeling they will come back.

Lately I have been having these weird notions, I have made the decision.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

was there orange lights anywhere inside your house?
if you look at a light and then go straight outside and look up in the night sky, sometimes, and i stress sometimes, you will see darting light(s). the eyes play a trick on the individual when you go from light to dark in an instant. and when you close your eyes or look away, it will stop. i am not saying this is what happened with you, but it is a suggestion. try it. sometimes it works, sometimes not

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join