It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Fleet of UFOs detected in Infra Red camera cover entire Sky.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

I don't claim to know what they are. But, that doesn't mean I automatically think UFO.
Doesn't it seem awfully convenient that everything this person points a camera at is an alien craft?

edit on 12-12-2012 by DAVID64 because: spelling error

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SecretKnowledge
reply to post by Stormdancer777

was there orange lights anywhere inside your house?
if you look at a light and then go straight outside and look up in the night sky, sometimes, and i stress sometimes, you will see darting light(s). the eyes play a trick on the individual when you go from light to dark in an instant. and when you close your eyes or look away, it will stop. i am not saying this is what happened with you, but it is a suggestion. try it. sometimes it works, sometimes not

No, no orange lights, this was real.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Stars. The stars don't leave the sky when the sun comes up. These are stars. The same ones we see at night.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Shurima

They are stars

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Clues :

- Time : Morning [ 7 :15 AM ]
- Visibility : Not visible to naked eye , but visible with infrared filter
- Camera position : Stationary
- Movement [objects] : Unidirectional
- Formation [objects] : Non - specific [ Random ]
- Features [objects] : Bright , Some are pulsating , ~ Spherical
- Wings : Not visible
- Number : > ~ 100

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

...and is a very good question, indeed.

One that maybe ought to be asked of the movie maker...

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Early 70s...Was talking to my brother on the phone wihile he was staying in Oklahoma City...He was telling me he was watching wave after wave after wave of UFOs going across the sky...Night time observation...He didn't know what to make of it then and still doesn't...Many others were with him and saw the same thing...

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by Shurima

They are stars

Did you watch the video? They are clearly moving in relation to each other, so they can't be stars (although I think I saw ONE stationary light).

I'd say they are probably birds. It reminds me of seagulls flying from Vancouver's garbage disposal area to their night roosting area on Boundary Bay.

There also was at least one bug.

Sorry, but these infra-red videos are pretty much all the same... seen one, might as well have seen em all...

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
reply to post by UltraMarine

I don't claim to know what they are. But, that doesn't mean I automatically think UFO.
Doesn't it seem awfully convenient that everything this person points a camera at is an alien craft?

edit on 12-12-2012 by DAVID64 because: spelling error

You have no idea how much footage this persons taken that doesn't have UFOs. There wouldn't be much point in posting a video of an empty sky, would there?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Looks like migrating birds to me...
But if those are UFOs, we're in for some big trouble.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I have seen the video and I think there is a fair chance that those are satellites...
IMHO, the reason they are moving 'in sync' is because they are orbiting earth.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

You seem very certain of that. What constellation are we looking at then?

Also, as has been pointed out, the camera is stationary, its broad daylight, and these 'stars' seem to be moving in different directions............

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
If they unmask the skies would be filled everywhere, and its always been like that, since time memorial.

One morning back in the late 1990s, a friend asked me to help him pick up a metal cabinet with my truck. He also asked if I could srore it for him for a while until he made space for it. The location is NYC and it was the day after a hurricane. I don't remember which. The sky was as clear as I've ever seen it. The storm took all the crap from the lower atmosphere with it.

So here we are after picking up this metal cabinet, driving along a straight section of road we'd be on for about five minutes, when he asks me to look up at about 1 o'clock and tell him what those things are. It was early morning on a weekend with no traffic, so I could confidently take my eyes off of the road to spot what he was talking about. Well what we saw were orbs. Lost of them of different sizes. They appeared to be metallic as they almost seemed to reflect the ultra blue cloudless sky and they shimmered a bit.

Here we are driving for about 15 minutes until we arrived at my house, watching these things mingle about one another, rising and lowering and appearing to go in and out of visual appearance. Kind of cloaking and de-cloaking is what they appeared to do. Maybe it was just that they were so reflective that they blended with the sky at times. I'd couldn't say which.

So we arrive at my place and I call my GF on the cell and tell her to come down and look at something I need her to see. I didn't want John and I to be the only people who saw this as maybe were were just hallucinating or something. Well she came down and seeing us both looking up in a certain direction, she too turned to look. Her words "What the heck are those?" We didn't say anything to her. She picked them out of the sky on her own.

Now it was difficult to determine the size of these orbs. We couldn't tell if they were small like balloons or huge. Then a passenger jet passed between us and the orbs and that gave it perspective. My guess is the jet was about 3 - 5 miles away. These were behind it and looked to be a good distance farther behind it. With the jet as a scale, these things had to be tremendous.

We watched them for a good half hour while they continued to randomly become visible and disappear, rising and lowering withing the grouping. At that point, we realized there was no way in determining what they were and nobody to ask, so we went about our business for the rest of the day. I checked back about an hour later and they were gone from sight. For a few days the three of us spoke about what we saw and could not come up with a reasonable explanation. Weather balloons was a popular one, but they were not weather balloons. They would have been too large for weather balloons given the knowledge of how large a passenger jet is and how far away they were. We estimated they were either over Long Island or the Atlantic as we were on Staten Island and they were to the east north east.

I saw this same phenomenon a few years later living in a different place on Staten Island that was high on a hill with an overlook from my living room which had large windows. It was like they came back to say hello again. Same thing, ultra clear sky and early morning.
edit on 12-12-2012 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
It looks to me like mosquito or gnat type insects flying around but slowed down a lot.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
It's SWAMP GAS! Notice the greenish hue...SWAMP GAS! Australian SWAMP GAS!

Yeah, that's the ticket.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I'd say skeeters but if they were I wouldn't want to be sitting outside. There has been some thunderstorms around that area, thunderstorms can create electromagnetic particles, energizing just about anything. Weird stuff happens before a volcano erupts or an earthquake too, creating particles that may be observed with the right equipment. I don't think they are stars myself, they move apart sometimes. I am sure if a person was to do this three times and observe what is going on it could be found out. It's possibly energetic dust particles or pollen floating around near the camera.

I like the UFO theory better than what I have given. I'll vote for the fleet of UFO's just to keep things interesting. Maybe there is something up there that we don't understand, it is possible. I saw blurs flying around here one day. Looked like a couple of energy balls. I kept watching them zoom in the trees. What I think I was seeing is hummingbirds from the side, they could create a visual disturbance if viewed from a little way away by flapping their wings so fast. I would have preferred to have fairies living here.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Urantia1111
Why would birds be migrating in the middle of Australian summer?

Maybe they are not migrating and just doing what birds do and that's fly.

In Melbourne where this film is allegedly taken there are many species of birds, so many so that in the western suburbs there is an area for for birdwatching which is considered the best in the world for being able to view many different species of bird in one location.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Seriously tho, let's review the possible culprits:

1. Birds
2. Balloons
3. Pollen
4. Dust

5. Satellites
6. Space Junk
7. Stars
8. ET Spaceships

I venture to suspect it's most likely one of the top 4.

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Good Lord. Some of the replies on this thread are just sad.

It's like some of you have no critical thinking and are only able to use occam's razor. Well, sorry but sometimes things are a little more complex than our human brains can comprehend.

IMO, they are not birds or bugs or stars.

They are UFO's.

Also, perhaps he didn't zoom in because he was in bed sleeping while his camera was filming.

Maybe we should ask him? His youtube page seems legit and his comments are rational.

Seriously.... some of you need to get it through your skulls that there is a paranormal phenomenon going on on this planet that involves UFO's in our skies.

....really "Out of the Blue" is a beginner documentary and if you haven't even watched and are commenting on this thread.... your opinion is useless.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

That seems like the obvious explanation and what I expected as well. But watch the video carefully. You'll see that some objects change their relative positions to nearby objects. Not possible if they were stars. Now it's entirely likely that at least some of what are seen are stars. But the phenomenon I've cited rules out the possibility that they are all stars.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join