It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Disappears, Then Comes Back

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Just a friendly reminder that on October 27th there will be a full lunar eclipse of the moon. People in North America should enjoy this show without having to get up early in the morning, but for those in Europe and Africa, the only available time is 3 a.m.

Please do not respond to this, it's just meant to be informative.

Thank you.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
diehard_democrat,
thank you for posting this, I had no idea there was going to be an eclipse on the 27th.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I also heard it's gonna take place during the World Series game as well that night...gonna be quite a sight.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   
FYI for those who want to watch the eclipse:
This site gives exact time on when the lunar eclipse will begin, when it is total and when it ends, for those in the United States:
science.nasa.gov...

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
There will also be a rare planetary line up called a Grand Quintile.

Here is an interesting thread discussing it. OT

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Does anybody know of any links to webcams up and relaying live video of the eclipse? I would like to check in on it from time to time to see it?

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Just look out side, you should be able to see the moon. It has been visable all week even through the day.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Hey folks, here you go... It'll answer your questions:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I advertise, prepare, advertise, prepare, and prepare some more, then check my preperations, and the night of the eclipse it's so foggy you can't see 50 ft.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I see nobody read the first post it says: please don't respond to this. Geez people open your eyes!!

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I see nobody read the first post it says: please don't respond to this. Geez people open your eyes!!

I hope that was sarcasism. diehard_democrat responded to his first post so it's all good.

top topics

join