It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free and Ancient Mason Lodge Down The Street

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Theron - why is it you keep banging on about these secret messages from the Rosicrucians?
You really should see a doctor of some sort - several times you have even quoted a message from me where there is absolutely no reference to them and dogmatically insisted that it was conclusive proof.
Even more disturbingly, so does this LTD chap.

There is no need to tell people to go through my posts - I'm pretty sure they can work it out on their own.

I do like the typically extreme statement that I know NOTHING about Freemasonry - do you not think that this is ...well...a little bit incorrect?

Mojo - you are on the right track.
Why are there so many people out there saying that the Freemasons are a bunch of low-down, sleazy, lying, no-good-nicks while there is this constant wall of noise saying that they are the salt of the earth?
Why do you have all this pomp and carrying on about all the �good work� they do when you can�t see much more than the occasional token gesture like a fund raising dinner every year or so?
etc�.

People like myself post to these forums because we have seen first hand the evil that this organization perpetrates � we�re not selling books and we�re not sitting in mental institutions, we�re just normal people who have either left Freemasonry, refused to join higher lodges or have been constantly and irrationally persecuted by the mob mentality of this cult for some ridiculously minor reason.

The reason there are so many Freemason posters in this forum is to just generate noise and disinformation � if they were a legitimate organization they would just ignore this forum.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS

People like myself post to these forums because we have seen first hand the evil that this organization perpetrates � we�re not selling books and we�re not sitting in mental institutions, we�re just normal people who have either left Freemasonry, refused to join higher lodges or have been constantly and irrationally persecuted by the mob mentality of this cult for some ridiculously minor reason.

The reason there are so many Freemason posters in this forum is to just generate noise and disinformation � if they were a legitimate organization they would just ignore this forum.

NECROS:

When are you going to address the accusations and allegations you have made wholesale against Masonry? Namely:

1.) That Masons have vandalized your toilet.

2.) That Masons have drugged you.

3.) That Masons have caused yoy to lose your job, your girlfriend.

4.) That Masons actually had the time and energy (they have jobs and many have families) to pursue you not simply over several countries, but over more than one continent, and also cause you to lose jobs in those countries, too.

Names? Dates? Details? If you really want to perform a public service and show that you are indeed serious and telling the truth, you would have posted explicit details a long time ago (after MANY requests and opportunities, I might add) so that others can learn exactly what happened to you, so that they might better be able to prevent this from happening to them.

By the way, since you have www.freemasonrywatch.com in your profile, do you actually run that trashy website, or do you simply promote it?

At least address the allegations you have made in detail, before you continue to accuse Masonry of every evil and it's dog in the world.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Theron - why is it you keep banging on about these secret messages from the Rosicrucians?

Uh, this is pretty typical of you, there, necros, old sod...

I didn't write anything about secret Rosicrucian messages, but I will quote YOU, again, in your claim that it was the Rosicrucians that drugged you after you claimed it was the masons... or was it grey aliens? Just for reference, here are YOUR words, again:

posted on 8/8/04 at 07:31 Post Number: 713917 (post id: 734611)
It would be funny if it was in a movie or something but in the 3 years plus I have been harrassed by the bretheren of the rosey cross for not joining I know that at least two of my most zealous antagonists have been booted out of the cult due to non-delivery of the objective so to speak.
Problem is that in the process of they have compiled so much dirt on themselves that they are effectively silenced forever.
Heck, I almost feel sorry for one of them.

< SNIP >

So, which was it? You seem... confused.

You really should see a doctor of some sort - several times you have even quoted a message from me where there is absolutely no reference to them and dogmatically insisted that it was conclusive proof.

Uh, you know, you really ARE funny. YOUR own words said it was Rosicrucians that tried to recruit you for three years, after banging on about how it was the masons, and it was YOU that noted that they were probably in trouble with their higher ups for not succeeding. You can waffle around all you want, but your words are pretty clear, in a strange, psychotic/schizophrenic kind of way. I posted your own words again, and now here you are trying to deny you posted them, while I showed what you wrote and cited the source... and you have the brass to point at me for showing what a strange one you are... hmmm

Even more disturbingly, so does this LTD chap.

Because we and everyone else here saw what you posted. Are you trying to say that you did NOT write that? Are you trying to say we are lying? If so, that is really strange, for I quoted YOUR words from this forum... perhaps it is YOU that needs to see the doctor...

There is no need to tell people to go through my posts - I'm pretty sure they can work it out on their own.

Yep, and I am willing to bet that they have, and like me, are terribly amused by your strange denial/non denial... so, you want to come right out and deny you posted that it was masons and then wrote it was Rosicrucians and then that it was masons? Just for the record, you understand. Oh, and before you go back and edit the original post, I did copy it and the source post...

I do like the typically extreme statement that I know NOTHING about Freemasonry - do you not think that this is ...well...a little bit incorrect?

Please go back and carefully reread what I wrote. I wrote that you know just enough to appear, superficially, as if you knew what you were talking about, until the discontinuity of your posts is examined against the reality and your own changing positions over time... I think you are incredibly ignorant about masonry, and, frankly, somewhat... schizophrenic. But, hey, without sitting down with you, who knows... more, who really cares?

Mojo - you are on the right track.

Yeah, and the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train.

Why are there so many people out there saying that the Freemasons are a bunch of low-down, sleazy, lying, no-good-nicks while there is this constant wall of noise saying that they are the salt of the earth?

Well, actually, the number of folks saying that is pretty small, its just that they all (all six or seven of them) hang out together on FW and one of them likes sock puppets, and so they get the impression that they are a majority of some kind... ignorance is rampant in such groups, Mojo, and I would suggest a study of the truth, and not a casual acceptance of the nonsense posted by the six complainers.

Why do you have all this pomp and carrying on about all the �good work� they do when you can�t see much more than the occasional token gesture like a fund raising dinner every year or so? etc�.

Yeah, all those shrine hospitals only open a couple of days every other year or so... and those millions of dollars we raise and give away every year... last check I saw it was over $720 MILLION each year. We don't give the money and services away for publicity, we give it away because faith without works is worthless. So, lets see, there is NO evidence of this purported evil, but ample evidence of the good and honorable actions of masons the world over.

Some WANT to believe evil, little men with black hearts, usually, or ignorant fools... ignorance is not a crime, but deliberate ignorance and obvious confusion such as necros shows is very sad. Educate yourself, look at the truth, for the truth will set you free of the hate. Masons do good in the world, and there is simply no evidence to the contrary.

So, necros, was it masons who chased you to force you to join and drugged you to force you to join for three years, or was it Rosicrucians? You have claimed both on THIS very forum. Masons DON'T recruit. We don't force folks to join, it is just ridiculous to assert that it happened, seeing as everything we publish, everything we teach, and everything every masons says is completely opposite of your claims.

But folks with derangement problems do make such claims, about aliens, lizard men, shadow people, whatever their poor minds latch upon. You shoot yourself in the foot and display that you are... at best, confused. Just like Samael Moser, who was incarcerated in a booby hatch for threatening his wife, his lawyer, the judge, his doctors... until he was treated. Then he stopped taking his meds, and is right back to his schizophrenia again...

No, Mojo, I encourage you to look for truth, in other forums than the religious nuts and the liars like FW... carefully examine both sides, weigh the evidence, and think about which side is rational and which side is... spitting and hatefull. Masonry teaches us to think for ourselves. I encourage you and anyone reading this with doubts to do the same. Read, study, think and then make up your minds.

Actually, we tried that for the last fifty years or so, ignoring the nattering nabobs of negativity, under the theory that they were beneath notice, and that responding to them gave credence to their arguments. The plain fact is that if you do not answer when ignorance and hate rears its head, those that do not know better, hearing only the lies and hate, will come to believe the hate and lies.

Why is it that when we stand up and say: Hey, wait a minute, that's not true, some clown says: see, if it were false they would ignore us?

When someone tells lies about you, you stand up, call them on it, show the truth, and move on. That is what my brothers and I do... there are, maybe, ten of us posting here. Tops, and only about four of us regularly. We are not posting articles, making arguments, or even trying to convince. What we ARE doing is refuting the lies written ABOUT us.

Its called free speech. Why should I be criticized for responding to the haters in the world? Would you have the Jewish Defense League ignore the skinhead neo nazis? Would you have the NAACP ignore the skinheads, Klukkers and racists? Would you have women ignore chauvanists and not stand up and say: This far and no further?

I post here for the same reason I post at several other forums, because I am having a positive effect. I have corrected MANY posters, and have, as a result, brought many men into masonry, and turned many many others away from irrational hatred and ignorance.

I am here to DENY IGNORANCE. I know that some, like necros, do not like having their ignorance exposed, and g-d KNOWS I have other uses for my time than arguing with folks like him, but it is important that the darkness of ignorance and masonic hatred is dispelled...

Last, DENY IGNORANCE yourself. Go, look, read, study, ask questions, and above all THINK. Do not just take my word for it, do not take anyone's word for it... go, look for yourself.

[edit on 10/16/04 by theron dunn]

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Yet again we have Mr Necross writing about how evil the Freemasons are. When will you produce evidence of this alledged evil? In my opinion you are showing signs of being obsessed with this alledged perfidy.I suggest that you seek help and if you are taking medication that you change your perscription as the medication is having an adverse effect on you. In my opinion Freemasons are a society of men who do a lot of good works for Freemasons and non Freemasons. The charitable nature of Freemasons is well known throughout the world.

Gerard

[edit on 17-10-2004 by Gerard]

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Theron: see what I mean - you've done it again - posted a message I posted about my abuses by the Freemasons and claimed I said Rosecrusians?

LTD chimes in again with his usual zealots lot - well you left out stealing my mail amongst other things and the girlfriend bit was rather minor, but otherwise you pretty much got it right.
I can't quote names dates and places due to legal reasons - ask any MOD.

Don't you find it disturbing that someone would say all this?
If you really thought this forum was full of loonies then you would just ignore it like I do with all the Masonic forums.

To explain the overall philosophy of Freemasonry - Unity through Opposition.
They need to create imaginary enemies so they can give all their "Walter Mitty" types special secret missions to do, breaking in and vandalising my toilet was not about attacking the great porcelin god, it was to create a group exercise that can occupy dozens even hundreds of zombies so they can feel that they have achieved something that they couldn't through any other means. It also enforces the belief that they can get away with anything and the realisation that if they ever betray the Brotherhood can can expect the same overkill in like.
This is a mind control cult, always has been always will be - Pike and McClenechan make no bones about this, its just that they believe its justified so as to protect the intellectual freedoms of those who are capable of percieving the world for what it really is....according to their "Universal Religion."

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Having read the last post by Mr Necros I think that he needs help as he is convinced that there is a Masonic plot against him. I think and know that the Freemasons have far more important things to do than plot against Mr Necros. I would suggest that Mr Necros seeks help and that he refrains from using sharp objects until such time as he has obtained help for his persecution complex.

Gerard

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Well, I don't think Necros' mental health is in question, although he does seem to have a persecution complex, as Gerard pointed out. He is a fairly eloquent writer, his grammar is spot on, and he communicates his ideas clearly, no matter how misguided.

I've been considering this for a little while now. I think Necros assumes that what might have been bad behaviour on the part of people who he claims were Masons (or Rosicrucians, depending on what day it is), is reflective of Masonry at large. I'll make it clear that I don't buy that he was harrassed because he did not want to join a "higher lodge", as he claims. It was probably something else. Probably of his own doing, too.

I suspect Necros got himself into trouble thanks to some misbehaviour on his own part. Perhaps a little bar-room shoving match turned uglier. Very simply, it's possible that one of his former mates got his pals together and they tried to make Necros' life harder, although I don't believe it was quite as extensive as Necros claims. Rough-and-ready individuals can be found anywhere, not just in Masonry (IF they were in fact Masons.)

Necros probably caused some trouble of his own accord and was taught a hard lesson. If those doing the teaching were in fact Masons, then their behaviour was in principle very un-Masonic. You'll find overly-aggressive individuals everywhere however, although they would be a very small minority in Masonry.

As a result, Necros has simply taken his grievances to the extreme, and because he probably feels very put upon thanks to his personal quarrels (for which he is probably responsible), he has taken it upon himself to make Masonry the target of his ire. Perhaps one of the people who didn't take a shine to Necros (surprise, surprise), happened to be a Mason, and one who wouldn't take it sitting down.

Of course it is also possible that Necros detests in principle the notion of "secret societies", and has chosen to fabricate stories in order ot drive home his feelings. Not the work of someone who is mentally ill, but someone who has chosen to behave quite distastefully.

Just a thought. I'm trying to be as fair and reasonable as possible, here.

[edit on 17-10-2004 by LTD602]

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
OK ladies.. put your claws away. ATS isn't the place for personal insults or childish speculation about another members mental health.

Thread locked.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join