It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something super weird is going on with the Oregon shooting....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaperbackWriter
You have to wonder how some guy wearing all black and a black ski mask carrying a rifle manages to get to the
second floor food court without alerting any mall security.

Did he enter from the theatre?

i sometimes wear all black. One could easily conceal a mask in his/her pocket and gun under a coat. It is winter after all.

I hardly think he walked into the mall with a mask on and a gun visible.

I would venture to guess, he made his way to the scene of the crime. Masked up and took the gun out.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThisToiletEarth

You have to wonder how some guy wearing all black and a black ski mask carrying a rifle manages to get to the

i sometimes wear all black. One could easily conceal a mask in his/her pocket and gun under a coat. It is winter after all.

I would venture to guess, he made his way to the scene of the crime. Masked up and took the gun out.

AR-15 though..? He's still a ninja.

What you say makes a lot of sense though. I'm sure winter in Oregon is like....the opposite of hell..
edit on 11-12-2012 by unphased because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by unphased
When we find out who the shooter is, I can't wait to find out if he had a job.. If he had a job, then 3:20pm going to shoot up a mall sounds like either a hit, or a program.

All jobs aren't 9-5 ya know.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Who has the task of figuring out what makes these people do this? I mean, is someone working on it?

There have been so many mass shootings...Do you think with enough research into the shooters and their personal lives someone could find a link? Maybe they aren't asking the right questions?

Somethings gotta give..

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

What you say makes a lot of sense though. I'm sure winter in Oregon is like....the opposite of hell..

Oregon is hell.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Early reports, that have now disappeared, stated the shooter was a 17 year old male. That is not verified and may have been incorrect. But if it was correct, three something in the afternoon would be after school and would make sense.

~Heff

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

He's an effin ninja at getting into the mall but kills only 2..? After firing "40-60" shots.. (we'll learn the real number later I guess).

Yep. That's how a shark gets jumped, dontcha know?
Never mind the clever verbal costume changes "THE SHOOTER" who announces that's who he is, undergoes.

I would say this is a staged psy-op.
Probably the people "shot" were just role playing just like I am convinced was the case last time.

I have seen the feds doing role-playing exercises in malls lots of times.
If they want it to "go live" they just call the media and report it, and have 4 SWAT teams on "standby".

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by PaperbackWriter

Starting to see why the lowest form of scientific proof is eyewitness testimony yet? It's like a big bloody game of "telephone."

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by unphased

Yes there is something crazy going on in metro-Denver in general. Combine all the mass shootings that have happened in Colorado and made nation news with the weird paintings of the apocalypse or something similar a t the denver airport (you all have seen those right? or should I make a thread?), and you have enough evidence to start making assertions.
edit on 11-12-2012 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Well a woman just gave her version and she described him as wearing camo and a hockey mask.
Go figure.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
So he shot himself with an ar15?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

AR-15 though..? He's still a ninja.

In Detroit, sadly, many people conceal AK-47's in their pants and walk around with them. One time I was watching the news and a guy got off a bus after an altercation and shot the bus up with an AK that was in his pants WTF only in the D.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Well a woman just gave her version and she described him as wearing camo and a hockey mask.
Go figure.

I heard someone else gave statement that he was wearing green bow-tie and a derby hat.
This is crazy.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by PaperbackWriter

Can you source or substantiate a single word of that?

Are you implying that the "Feds" shoot up theaters and malls as part of "role playing exercises"???

If so, to what end?

~Heff

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

He's an effin ninja at getting into the mall but kills only 2..? After firing "40-60" shots.. (we'll learn the real number later I guess).

Yep. That's how a shark gets jumped, dontcha know?
Never mind the clever verbal costume changes "THE SHOOTER" who announces that's who he is, undergoes.

I would say this is a staged psy-op.
Probably the people "shot" were just role playing just like I am convinced was the case last time.

I have seen the feds doing role-playing exercises in malls lots of times.
If they want it to "go live" they just call the media and report it, and have 4 SWAT teams on "standby".

This deserves it's own thread. Can you make one about this and tell everything you have found?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReVoLuTiOn76
So he shot himself with an ar15?

DIDNT.THINK.ABOUT.THIS

star2u

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
A man and a woman supposedly ran away from the scene.
A man gives the report that he is wearing all black, bullet-proof vest and black ski mask.

He runs with his gf to the apartments nearby where he does not live. He lives in Fairview, he says.
How did he get interviewed?

A woman claims to have been right there she sees the shooter fire dozens of times in the air ordering
people on the ground.
Her description is he is wearing a hockey mask and wearing camo.

I think she is the gf from story number one.
How did she get interviewed.

Why were there 4 SWAT teams ready to arrive within minutes?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Early reports, that have now disappeared, stated the shooter was a 17 year old male. That is not verified and may have been incorrect. But if it was correct, three something in the afternoon would be after school and would make sense.

~Heff

That would then raise the question about the AR-15. If he was 17 then at least for the time being they'd pull his personal info from the media.

IF he was 17, he had to have had a car, cuz if not then this guy's blown my mind twice..

and whose rifle..?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
The original story involved 3 people.
Now down to one.

Very suspect IMO.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Fired atleast 60 rounds and got 2 people naw something is up

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join