It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clackamas Town center Shooting Portland, happening now.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by EffTheCIA
reply to post by flyswatter

Cool. Copied and pasted that from somewhere else, should've stipulated that. You guys sure are "on the money"!

How about the jammed AR-15? How'd he shoot himself with it?

There was a mention of a second weapon - a handgun of some sort would be my guess. Self inflicted 1244 (I think that was the number they used, for GSW) at one spot and the jammed AR at the other. Only thing that makes sense is a pistol.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
But the reports I've seen say he used the AR-15 to shoot him self.

I still don't get why he would give up and shot him self. He had plan far enough to get body armor, so he had some will to live or at least needed it to keep him alive to do something. Plus the mask if you're going to kill your self in the end why do you even need a mask. Masks are for people that don't want to get caught and body armor is for people that want to live.

What was he thinking? Run in to the mall shoot a bunch of people then fly off to the islands and disappear?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ObjectZero
But the reports I've seen say he used the AR-15 to shoot him self.

I still don't get why he would give up and shot him self. He had plan far enough to get body armor, so he had some will to live or at least needed it to keep him alive to do something. Plus the mask if you're going to kill your self in the end why do you even need a mask. Masks are for people that don't want to get caught and body armor is for people that want to live.

What was he thinking? Run in to the mall shoot a bunch of people then fly off to the islands and disappear?

I've seen no police report saying that he shot himself with the AR. What I've seen is a lot of speculation on how he shot himself, and questions about how he might be able to do it with the AR (and contrary to popular belief, unless he had incredibly short arms, it wouldnt be difficult at all). The only concrete thing that I have heard thus far is police discussion of a second weapon with the shooter, and the jammed AR away from the shooter's body. That would lead one to believe 1) he did not shoot himself with the AR and 2) the weapon that was with the shooter was what he used. But as I said in the previous post, there were no real details of the second weapon, only mention that it existed.

As far as what he was thinking, everything is speculation. We're never going to know, unfortunately.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

Of course we are never going to know.

They sent the video to the Disinfo Processing Center. DPC.

By the time we get them, we will not be looking at the actually videos. I can only assume that is why it takes 24 hours to figure out how many shooters there are.... I mean..... look at the freakin video it takes 5 seconds. Don't they have people watching the cameras?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by EffTheCIA

Did you find a link to that audio? If so, I'd like to take another listen. You know what to do.
That 223 reference is the one that is rather odd.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
While doing some digging into this today, I found yet another pretty good lead. One that I find kinda odd, firstly in that it hasn't really been covered by the lame stream media.. and furthermore it could hold some clues to what really happened there in the mall.

Enter one Nick Meli:
Clackamas man, armed, confronts mall shooter

The 22-year-old was at Clackamas Town Center with a friend and her baby when a masked man opened fire.

"He was working on his rifle," said Meli. "He kept pulling the charging handle and hitting the side." The break in gunfire allowed Meli to pull out his own gun, but he never took his eyes off the shooter.

Source

So, could that really be what caused the early report of a second man with a gun? Could it also explain the rumor of the shooter being taken out by a concealed weapon holder? Was the man that Nick drew on wearing a mask of any kind? Could he identify him? Where was the supposed suspects body found?

Also - where exactly was that confirmed "county round" located?

Yep, there is much more than we are being told.
That, my fellow ATSers I'm very, very sure of now.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
After much speculation on the motives and theories of recent shootings, I would like to share with you guys something I found quite interesting....

First, please read the Wiki about psychological warfare here, if you are unfamiliar with the tactics...

en.wikipedia.org...

*Note the "Modern Psycological Warfare Operations" & "United States" sections

Next, lets just see where some of these units are based. Scroll down in the wiki link to the section where it shows where the psyop units are based out of.

en.wikipedia.org...

*Note 2 of the 41 listed are in Aurora, Co, 1 is in Withycombe, OR (basically Portland), and 1 is in Fort Totten, NY (about 70 miles from Newtown, CT)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Frettin

Good info you found, Frettin.

Did you know about this? The CIA Domestic Division is based out of Denver now. This division is responsible for all of the CIA's operations and recruitment within the USA. They were even advertising on 93.3, my local alternative rock station in early-mid 2011, seeking applicants.

www.washingtonpost.com...

The motives, in my opinion:

1) Gun Control: At the very least they want to re-enact the Assault Rifle Ban, which is what Operation Fast and Furious in Mexico was about. Obviously they'd prefer if ALL guns were banned.

2) Demonizing young white males: Obviously minority males have been demonized for quite a while now. However, the real threat to the US government is white males as they make up the majority. Since traditionally they have been portrayed as clean, trustworthy, etc, the government is especially afraid of them organizing against them. This would mean they could get serious traction given their positive image.

3) Distracting from issues abroad: We've killed 2 million Iraqi civilians. How many Americans know that?

4) Maintaining control through fear: I had heard someone say that "fear is their energy source". Without fear, their control diminishes. 9/11 was fear overdose, but the effects quickly wore off as people realized it was very unlikely something like that could happen to them. But now you have to be afraid of the mall, movie theater, school, church/holy temple, etc.

If anybody has any other motives they can think of, please feel free to elaborate.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join