Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Clackamas Town center Shooting Portland, happening now.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by PaperbackWriter

Different strains of pot stored in mason jars is wayyyyy more common in Oregon than hockey masks. Take that to the bank. Haha!

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by PaperbackWriter

They would take his hockey mask to see if it was used in any armed robberies. He did get caught with 6 stolen guns and meth and weed...

Seriously though, it might have been our own alphabet boys that staged this. In that case no one really died.

Or it might have been a foreign intelligence agency that brainwashed him and then (maybe, maybe not-)drugged him before the shooting. That would account for his insanely inaccurate shooting.

Either way, wouldn't we get the same story...

You did not debunk my actual theory. You combined two theories and of course they do not make sense together. Why would a foreign intelligence agency role play on US soil.... They can do that in their own country. I do not understand the other post you made.

It might just be some crazy guy, or he might have just been on drugs.. With new bath salts coming out every day who knows. We have no idea what some of these new drugs actually do to peoples brains.

I will be waiting for someone to deny my ignorance. I am new to conspiracy theory.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Reply to post by Frettin

Thought maybe that was a possibility but didn't realize that was another person who was arrested. Im just learning the details. So I guess my guess wasn't as good as yours

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

Is your name Frettin?
I was speaking to that poster about their photograph not your theory. Sorry.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaperbackWriter

Originally posted by NarrowGate

I must of gotten caught up. I missed that post. He was 22!? That is not what people said either the scanners or the first reports said! From what I remember from last night anyways.

SO a 22 year old is now the one missing this much with an AR-15. This has to be a conspiracy. Combined with the insane amount of media coverage for absolutely no reason and you have surely got a political agenda on your hands.

At least we don't have ANOTHER white Floridian shooting a black man for playing music or wearing a hoodie and making national headlines for no reason... Same concept though. It is all a stupid political game.

My foreign intelligence agency theory has yet to be debunked though!!!!!

edit: sorry I got confused with the thread where people were claiming the 17 year old who got caught with 6 guns and a bunch of weed and meth the same day was his partner.
edit on 12-12-2012 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

What ever happened to the original reports of 3 people being involved.... why did that report get made. There must have been a reason.
edit on 12-12-2012 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

Do you think that a foreign spy agency can arrange for a role-playing exercise of "active shooter" at this very same mall earlier in the year?
Do you think a foreign spy agency could arrange for 4 SWAT teams and 100 police officers to be on the scene in full gear in a ONE MINUTE response time?
That is as per the Sheriff.

Why did you make me dig that up. That is insanely annoying. People acting like they don't know what I am talking about and making me dig stuff up.

I think I adequately answered your question about the 17 year old's hockey mask being taken in to evidence. Your welcome by the way...

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Some other info:

The grief counselors, a sinister and shadowy lot, will soon descend to feed:

www.katu.com...
"Witnessing something as horrific as this week’s shooting at Clackamas Town Center is a traumatic experience. With that in mine, the Oregon Attorney General’s office is pushing through an emergency plan to offer counseling for witnesses of Tuesday’s shooting.
“It’s hard to imagine the trauma and terror of witnessing a masked gunman indiscriminately firing an automatic weapon through a mall full of holiday shoppers,” Attorney General Ellen Rosenblum said. “Our Crime Victims Services Division is well positioned to get people the help they may need.”
The Crime Victim Services Division has set up a program to pay for at least ten counseling sessions for people who witnessed the shooting.
The division is funded from federal grants..... "

One of the Columbine survivors said that when he went to his 'grief counseling' afterwards, they tried to force SSRI's on him.  Maybe their real purpose is to impress upon the witnesses that they did NOT see others involved, and they will not get WELL until they stop such foolish nonsense.

"A gunman who opened fire on shoppers at the mall had no connection to the two people he fatally shot and wanted to kill as many people as possible, police said Wednesday."

The investigation has just begun.  How exactly do they know the shooter wanted to kill as many as possible?

www.katu.com...
"While we may never know exactly why a young man opened fire at the Clackamas Town Center in a deadly rampage....."

I get the feeling the final report will conclude they do not know why the shooter did what he did.

"Roberts obviously never left(for Hawaii) and friends said they never actually saw the airline tickets."

Airline tickets?  In 2012? Do you get the feeling they're just making this stuff up?

hosted.ap.org...
Samantha Bennett, a neighbor to Roberts at an apartment complex in summer 2011:  He once showed her a black handgun that she believed he purchased legally. He dropped out of sight earlier this year, and his phone was disconnected, she said.

There are always missing gaps in the suspect's timeline.

Synchronicity?

The whack shooters are always portrayed as being nuts, which is supposed to be a substitute for a real motive.  And a lot of the surviving whack shooters do report hearing voices telling them to kill, so this might be a more-than-coincidental sychronicity:

The Willamete Weekly is a local alternative newspaper.  A day after the shooting, they posted an article about police encounters with the mentally ill:

www.wweek.com...
"The First 30 Seconds  The city hopes to shield the mentally ill from excessive force by putting the right cop on the scene."
"It’s an otherwise slow Monday night, but Officer Casey Hettman is tense. He and two other Portland police officers move through a dingy hallway and flank the locked apartment door.
Behind the door is an agitated man who believes President Obama is ordering him to kill.  ..."

edit on 13-12-2012 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by GuySmiley007

The loonies are going to be upset and on edge, hope friends are going to be watching them closely.
edit on 13-12-2012 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

Good to see the cries of it's a false flag it's brainwashing still getting thrown around

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by starviego

Thank you for posting. One of the best I have seen. Does anyone think that Obama's vioce in their head telling them to kill would sound extremely funny the first time they hear it? Imagine "My fellow American's it is time to *complete change in demeanor* KILL KILL KILL". It wouldn't be funny if it wasn't that unique voice of his. I am not laughing at the crazy person, that is seriously messed up to have to deal with.

Why do all presidents have that unique little twist on their voice anyways?

I do think this post lends more credibility to my theory though......

I am getting good at this fast huh?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

Better than claiming he did it because the world was going to end in his mind. What purpose would there be in this if the world was ending? *Insert rolling eyes emoticon here*.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

If the world is going to end then why would tptb do this now? that is a good question

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Excellent point!
So questions that come to my mind:
1) Was it a crime of passion? (um so far all items state: no)
2) was it a crime of despair? (I don't think enough intel is in or has been released; but possibly seeing the mentioning of selling everything, quitting a job, etc...)
3) Was the suspect a reasonable contributor to society in the past? His ex-girlfriend states he was a kind man, and never showed violent tendencies...
4) Were drugs involved? Possibly in my opinion.
5) Did anyone see him take his own life, or was the body discovered in that condition? Why wear a mask to hide his identity and why body armor if his ultimate plan was to take his own life?

Maybe it is as it appears. but I for one am not the type to accept that in most situations. There is always a Why and always more than meets the eye. It's how the universe works.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Im not allowed to start threads yet, but here is this mornings news.

State senator proposes ban on high-capacity gun magazines

SALEM, OR (KPTV) -

An Oregon state senator is proposing a bill that could put new restrictions on gun and ammo sales.

Sen. Ginny Burdick sent an email to colleagues in the House and Senate outlining her proposal in the wake of the Clackamas Town Center shooting.

She said the ability of Jacob Roberts to fire off numerous shots from his AR-15 rifle cannot be ignored.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by OreoSamurai

Lol........ It takes me a whopping 30 minutes to craft a functional extended magazine from scratch, that holds as many rounds as I choose. Boohoo I can't pay for one, that costs like 4 times as much as it does to make my own

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by OreoSamurai
Im not allowed to start threads yet, but here is this mornings news.

State senator proposes ban on high-capacity gun magazines

SALEM, OR (KPTV) -

An Oregon state senator is proposing a bill that could put new restrictions on gun and ammo sales.

Sen. Ginny Burdick sent an email to colleagues in the House and Senate outlining her proposal in the wake of the Clackamas Town Center shooting.

She said the ability of Jacob Roberts to fire off numerous shots from his AR-15 rifle cannot be ignored.

Yes it is the extended magazines causing this! His ability to pull a trigger more than once can not be ignored!

Did anyone else notice the OP's wife stated there were 15 rapid shots and probably a jam after that.

Glocks hold more rounds than that.

I submit that this can be ignored.

What can not be ignored is peoples complete lack of understanding when it comes to personal responsibility. Society thinks personal responsibility means conform and submit to the police's protection.
Here is where that logic fails. Any cop will tell you that you should carry a gun, but only after learning to properly use it and be mindful of what is behind the would-be killer.

I have been looking for an armed security job for a while.... bet the mall still won't hire me. They just dress people up in canadian mountee uniforms and have them "patrol" with their flashlights.

Teach your kids about weapons from a young age. On that note, I will leave the thread unless someone can tell me how my theory on foreign intelligence is invalid.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I have a few things to say about all this before I stop reading all together. I keep seeing people on this site and others asking some pretty lame questions and making a big conspiracy about it all. First off, as I've said in this thread earlier I worked at that mall for 3 years and still know a whole bunch of people that are still there. In talking to them they have told me a few things about their first hand experience in this whole thing. A lot of people (including myself for awhile) are questioning how he shot so many times and only hit three people, according to my friends he was shooting in the air and screaming more then anything. So that explains that.

The other question I've read a million times now is how could he possibly shoot himself with an ar-15. I own an ar-15 and I could easily set it up in such a way to be able to shoot myself in the face if I wanted. I can't believe how many people are unable to understand how you could accomplish this. It's really not that difficult to conceptualize...

Also for those wondering how he got to the second floor without being noticed, the entrance to the mall food court and/or Macy's from the parking lot puts you on the second floor! If you were to enter from the other side of the mall THEN it would put you on the first floor. Like benrl stated earlier, it's built into a hill so it's kind of a funky setup.

One thing I've discovered while reading through everybody's commentary on this incident is how clueless everybody really is on the things they speculate on, especially on ATS. I've always taken everyone's thoughts about things like this, politics, economics, and everything else into consideration because a lot of you actually sound like you know what your talking about. In simple terms...you sound like you know more then I do, so I listen. I've never had any personal knowledge/experience about the things I've read about on this site, now that I do it's quite clear to me that the majority of us are all just as ignorant as the next guy, but a lot of you like to pretend your not. We're all wading through the fog together and no one really knows wtf is going on in the world...

This was a very disappointing moment of clarity

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by PlausibleDeniability

I have to respond to this great post. I know I said I was done responding but this peaked my interest.

It is true, we don't know anything. Take everything you here on this site with a grain of salt. That should be obvious, but maybe it is not. It is easy to get sucked in I guess, especially if someone tries to appear to know more about a subject than they do.

That being said, there were some conspiracies that were brought up that at this point are still plausible. I think the people saying "I own a ar-15, you can't shoot yourself in the head..." could even possibly here for the purpose of disinformation. Why are people saying things so blatantly false?

That does not answer the question of why he missed so much. They said his intent was to kill as many as possible. WTF, why is he shooting in the air then!? Hey guys run away before I shoot you.. makes no sense. I AM THE SHOOTER WTF?
The guy and his girlfriend, plus the early reports of 3 people being involved.

I still don't see a reason to conclude it was not orchestrated by a foreign intelligence agency. If your friends saw anyone actually get shot, it is more likely it is not a role play. They can simulate people getting shot, but not if they get hit in the head really. IDK if anyone got hit in the head though.

I think a foreign intelligence agency may of caused this. The guy looked like a normal skateboarder or something... not a crazy.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate
I think a foreign intelligence agency may of caused this. The guy looked like a normal skateboarder or something... not a crazy.

And

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

Uhh.... I do not enjoy talking bad about people so I will not comment.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
The big clue that these kind of shootings are covert ops is the total lack of anything resembling a motive.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by starviego
The big clue that these kind of shootings are covert ops is the total lack of anything resembling a motive.

Bingo! People with no history of violence and no reason to kill going out and slaughtering innocent civilians. Should we believe they're the ones behind it? Or is it the people who are willing to blow up thousands of their own citizens, blame it on fictional terrorists, all so they can start new wars that they can profit off of? The only motive seems to be gun control, specifically to re-enact the Assault Rifles Ban (something Obama has wanted for a long time).

I have to listen to the police scanners tomorrow. But it sounds like there were some very interesting tidbits on there. Someone found in a car wearing all camouflage with a rifle? Telemetry also said that there was talk of a bullet casing found that had belonged to the police?

Eyewitnesses reported suspects wearing all black and also all camo? That sounds a lot like the Norway shooting where eyewitnesses saw one shooter dressed as a cop, and one dressed in camo.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join