It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clackamas Town center Shooting Portland, happening now.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Yeah, that post is exactly right. I have been saying it for years.

IMHO, if this is not a conspiracy, Angels were involved. 60 bullets 2 dead?

My best friend was killed by a 15 year old with no firearms training and 4 shots into a very small crowd. This guy shoots 60 times and only hits 2!? That 15 year old had a revolver which is hard to aim. This 17 year old had a freaking AR-15 and missed 58 times!? An AR is so easy to use it is quite literally child's play.

If it is not an intelligence agency that caused this, angels saved lives. That is my opinion. I know people do not believe as I do all the time, but it seems obvious to me. It is one or the other.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kodiac12
Why wear bulletproof gear if you plan to die anyway? I guess he wanted to live long enough to take his own life? hmm

Hmmm maybe you should've been here when it all went down. Seriously some of you people on this thread need to get a grip.Especially those who weren't here when it first went down..And I say that because listening to the police scanners DOES make a difference. So quit it with the monday morning qb'ing.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by NarrowGate

My guess would be Scopolamine as it can make a person lose all will power and over-dose if too much is ingested.. Here is a link showing just how bad and scary this plant based powder can be.

Source and info

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78

Why wear bulletproof gear if you plan to die anyway? I guess he wanted to live long enough to take his own life? hmm

Hmmm maybe you should've been here when it all went down. Seriously some of you people on this thread need to get a grip.Especially those who weren't here when it first went down..And I say that because listening to the police scanners DOES make a difference. So quit it with the monday morning qb'ing.

I was just being serious, why would wear body armor just to kill yourself? That's a pretty decent question to me.. I also listened to the scanners.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Kodiac12

I do not understand what you don't understand. He did not go there just to kill himself, in case you didn't notice yet...

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Bigbrothersnightmare

Interesting link and theory. It might account for him missing 58 times with one of the easiest to aim guns ever created.

edit; 57 times - forgot the 1 in ICU.
edit on 12-12-2012 by NarrowGate because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

I was just being serious, why would wear body armor just to kill yourself? That's a pretty decent question to me.. I also listened to the scanners.

Sometimes logic fails to comprehend an illogical situation. I just finished this whole thread.. I was online when the Batman shooting happened. Listening live I have to say that there was a cover up on that one, and in connection with the only prediction thread that ever panned out, I was taken aback many layers away from what reality should be... That's another story.

I can only imagine how you guys felt this time, and especially benri.. I made myself read all the posts as if in real time.. I was pretty scarred this last hour reading this thread for you, and your wife. That was the most emotion I have ever felt for someone I have never met in my entire life. I'm a little drained, not sure if this was all clear or not or even what I should say.

A poster above mentioned Angels.. Usually I don't bite on that one, but I'll take it in this case. Something was looking out, even if it was luck and quick thinking.. I like the Angel Idea.

Hey Malls and anyone else.. STOP advertising not having guns.. It's like a bank saying "no cameras on the property."

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
something that keeps going though my mind.. is only in america.... but then I thought about the 'lone' gunman have was in Iceland/netherlands? at another event shooting up the place....

what i can't piece together is why is there only 1 gunman ?? in all these events.. sounds like someone is TRYING to start gobal terrorism.. or something more sinister, to what I have not a clue for now..

Glad to hear your wife is ok OP..

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Why is the gun shots increasing in USA recently ?

Does this has anything to do with the gun-ban laws ?

re they making the reasons to get the guns from the people ?

BTW , I hope every one is OK there.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate
reply to post by benrl

Yeah, that post is exactly right. I have been saying it for years.

IMHO, if this is not a conspiracy, Angels were involved. 60 bullets 2 dead?

My best friend was killed by a 15 year old with no firearms training and 4 shots into a very small crowd. This guy shoots 60 times and only hits 2!? That 15 year old had a revolver which is hard to aim. This 17 year old had a freaking AR-15 and missed 58 times!? An AR is so easy to use it is quite literally child's play.

If it is not an intelligence agency that caused this, angels saved lives. That is my opinion. I know people do not believe as I do all the time, but it seems obvious to me. It is one or the other.

Do you have a link to the shooting by the 15 year old?
Or more details where I can read an article about this?
After all the posts you've written I was surprised you are just now mentioning this.

In all the news briefs I heard, the claim was that he was firing into the air. He was not shooting all the shots randomly into a crowd. So why did he aim and fire at 2?
Maybe he didn't.
Maybe this was a psy-op.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Probably someone he got into an argument with or was a disgruntled employee. He could of very easily shot other people but he only targeted two people.

We need more information because there's really not much to go off of.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Great to know your wife is safe Ben..a bunch of flowers and a drop of wine is in order..and plenty of TLC..
Hope you have a lovely holiday..

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
60 shots fired was a comment from 1 sports caster standing outside the mall when it happened. Then the stations ran with it.. even though all the eye witnesses report fewer than 20 shots. They also raved on and on about Santa being shot and falling to his knees as he died for about 3 hours ... until Santa appeared on national TV, quite obviously not dead.

I was at the mall on Monday, had my car parked right where they set the triage tent up.. came in through the Macy's this occurred in, all at the same time, just a day before. Very creepy.

I gotta say, police responded extraordinarily fast. 100+ police officers responded plus 4 swat teams. So at least that was good.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

I dont know you personally but hope all is good!!

As for this shooting..... well, did it happen at 12.12.12.12.2012?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Fear creates fear and more fear and more and more until people decide that they are tired of fear and finally change.

The wild west is over if you want it to be over. If not you will find yourself sleeping with one eye open.

We need love and understanding. Who knows if this story would have happened if one concerned citizen would have reached out to this troubled man long before 12.12.12.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Glad to read that your wife is okay, Benrl! How horrifying!

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
A shooter in Portland Oregon. Portland, a liberal town. Colorado is liberal too. Seems a lot of these shootings are in liberal havens.

And yet in Liberal Europe we don't see many mass shootings.

so what's your point?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl

Originally posted by shelookslikeone
So has it been said yet? False flag to restrict assault rifles?

I wouldn't say that, what I would say is the Scumbag gun grabbers never miss an opportunity to capitalize on horrific tragedy to push their agenda further. Its shameful opportunistic behavior, the focus should be on mental health care in this country and how we identify troubled souls before things like this happen, not on gun control.

My wife, who was directly effected by this event had this to say about gun control in relation to this event and it was.

"I need my CCW permit, if someone in that food court had theirs people might not have died"

In the entire thread there is maybe 1 person who's mentioned restricting guns

meanwhile, there's been about 150 comments talking how all these imaginary anti-gun people are using this to push their agenda

from what i've read it's the exact opposite. There's a hoard of paranoid gun nuts in this thread talking about false flags and imaginary anti-gun propaganda

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

First of all I am glad your wife is fine. My point is this - this mall, like the theater in CO were "gun free" places. It doesn't take a scientist to figure out that means easy pickings from the criminal mindset be it shooting or robbery.

It is also a well known established fact that the stricter the gun laws, the more gun deaths occur. Just look at DC and NYC. Yeah they are a big help - NOT. The safest towns and states are those with the more lenient gun laws and allow CCW. If someone had been armed in both instances, the perps could have been put down and at least prevented some deaths. Body armor doesn't stop a head shot.

As far as businesses declaring themselves "gun free"...who cares? Obviously the criminals don't, so if you are legally licensed to carry you shouldn't either. Mall (or theater) laws do not trump federal and state. Schools, government buildings, post office and banks are a no carry zone (though I am sure if you were the one who shot a bank robber, child killer or the like you'd be a hero - but you'd still face the penalty).

The MSM will spin this into more anit-gun laws expecially since WITHIN 24 HOURS of reelection, Obama signed the gun ban treaty with the UN. It is their agenda. What people should do nationwide, is apply for a CCW and use it. Contact your senators and representatives requesting reciprocity of your CCW license with other states just like your driver's license is honored in other states. And then most importantly use you right! Refuse to be a victim.

CCW the American Success - don't leave home without it.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrandStrategy

from what i've read it's the exact opposite. There's a hoard of paranoid gun nuts in this thread talking about false flags and imaginary anti-gun propaganda

Broaden your view.

When asked about the action people can take, she added, “Call your senators and your representatives, on the state and national levels. Call the White House and demand action! Do it in memory of today's victims, and in defense of tomorrow's."
link

I am very much for CONTROL of weapons. There is no reason for ANYONE to own an AK47 or those military type weapons. You don't take your AK47 deer hunting, it is there for show or to hurt someone. Hey look my gun is bigger then your gun. BUT in todays world it is becoming a nessicary evil to have a conceal weapon. I personally don't think in those seconds I could do it BUT there are some people who can and will and have. We definitly need to do some tightening of the laws with guns. Sadly a few people will destroy the right to bear arms.
link

Twitter is inundated with calls for bans and little hashtags to connecting all the incidents with AWB renewals.

You're right about folks coming out and fighting for their gun rights after incidents like this. It's no different than folks coming out to dance in the blood of victims calling for regulations and even bans.

It's pretty simple. If the front is under constant assault the front will be defended. Stop assaulting and the defense will stop in kind.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join