It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Anyone Preparing For 21st........ Just In Case?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker84

Nicely stated and my point exactly.

Thank you,

Dog.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by BacknTime
Ahh yes i will order this time travel device from eba>>>>: Time Travel Device

"just in case" earth is being destroyed then i will just travel backntime

It looks like a cardboard box, covered in gold wrapping foil...or a window decoration from Macy's Christmas windows...

Des

Look Des if we can have foil hats that protect us from having our minds read then we can have cardboard box time machines too. Be fair to the low tech. LOL

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheEnlightenedOne
Yep, I'm throwing a huge party DJing with my Bro!
What better way to welcome the end of the world by partying? Why suffer, enjoy yourselves!

To really answer your question...No, because nothing is going to happen!

You would think if catastrophes are bound to happen, we should begin seeing it them on a daily basis by now. No way anything huge will happen, specially all the catastrophic events we all believe will happen will not happen on that one day alone! Either way, I'm having a party!
What if its something that just happens at that moment like a giant earthquake. There are no warnings for things like that. They just happen. No one sees an earthquake coming. What if its a giant earthquake and tsunami thats even bigger than Mar 10 in Japan. Not saying anything is going to happen but not all catashrophies send out an advance notice. Most just happen.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by bacci0909

I am in Virginia on the coast and I am surrounded by the US military in every direction. I have FT Eustis (ARMY) Ft Story (ARMY) Norfolk Naval AirStation ( NAVY) Langley AFB (Air Force) C-BAF (Marines) Plus many others . Basically I cannot go a few miles in any direction and not run into a military base. QUESTION: Am I safer or am I in greater danger. If its an invasion from any other country am I a target or am I fully protected ?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas

Originally posted by karen61560
reply to post by Hellas

Until the 22 century when it starts again. so there will be another 12/12/12 but it will be Dec 12 2112.

Which I doubt we will see..
I have heard it said that the first generations that will live to be over 200 years old have already been born so perhaps not you or I but someone who is alive right now will still be alive on that date.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by la2

I have been on a diet in preparation. So it will be easier for me to ascend.
Just flew in from Europe and boy are my arms tired. Do you think you will have to use your own energy and body to do this? And being lighter will make it easier?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by la2

The family is throwing a party on that day. Half of it is for my son's birthday, the other half is just in case it's the last day on this rock. Might as well go out with a bang.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

Just flew in from Europe and boy are my arms tired. Do you think you will have to use your own energy and body to do this? And being lighter will make it easier?

Hey Karen. I am soz you read me wrong. I was joking when I said I was on a diet to asscend. I was meaning I was making myself physically lighter so it would be easier to take off..

I do not know what is going to happen on 2012. But I trust the universe enough to look after me and give me what I need. I will not be doing anything else apart from that..

take care..
k)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Being that the 21st is Winter Solstice, or Yule, it's a ritual day for certain religions. Pagans and Druids typically do something. I think it means it's the end of hyped up conspiracies, and we'll have to make a few more up soon.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Not really too worried but I think I will get my weekly grocery shopping done earlier in the week and make sure my gas tank is full. Other than that I want to have a beer or two and stay at home away from the holiday mess.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by la2

I think its better to be safe than sorry! I am going to stock up on food, water, and keep my gas tank on full. I am in NC and life is getting harder here. My hours at work just got cut from 40 a week to 24. I have been out all day looking for another job. My female instincts seem to be on high alert, so something just does not feel right. I really don't like living on the East Coast, but I cant afford to leave. Best of Luck! Amy in NC

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

I'm in NC- Have you noticed any strange things going on? I mean like supernatural- lights, orbs, shadows, or just a really weird feeling. Have you ever been around another human, and you turn away from them, and they are gone. Or you're standing somewhere and someone is right behind you, and you didn't feel them walking towards you. I call this fading in and out. I don't know if the rapture is getting ready to happen or its some-kind of Alien issue. Pay attention when you go out in public and see if you notice other humans Bowing their heads to each other in passing. I was attacked and taken from a Bridge in Charleston, West Virginia near the Amtrak Station. I was put on another Bridge about 1 or 2 miles from where I was taken. I was attempting to walk to a Motel from the Amtrak Station. I was en-route to a job in Montana. All of this happened back in Sept-2006 and I was just wondering after all the time that has passed, has anyone noticed anything supernatural going on in Virginia and West Virginia.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodsDog
It is slightly amusing to me that folks assume the world will end in some grand catastrophe.

The world will not end, but our species may. We won't go out in some dramatic sci-fi channel fashion. It will be more like blowing out a candle. Now you're here, then you're not. One can do as much or as little preparation as they want... in the end it will not matter what you've managed to stock pile. It only matters what you do in this life, not what you have.

Silly humans

Dog

I'm not saying i'm waiting for some grand scale doom, but there is no way I could look my kids in the eye and tell them I can't feed or care for them because I can't buy the groceries or get out to buy the groceries. And if some grand scale event does happen, they will know that I loved them enough to at least TRY to prepare and provide for them.
So in my opinion, and to quote you: "It only matters what you do in this life" and part of that is "what I have"

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Were throwing an end of the world party.
If the Apocalypse does happen, hell, may as well party lol.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I'm setting my alarm early. I don't want to miss anything.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
As all we do is kill each other and allow our brothers and sisters to starve and have little care of leaving this planet in any shape that our future generations will be able to use it I think we deserve to be annihilated but i dont believe it is going to happen, However...

Ive got the phone numbers to everyone I owe money to lined up by the phone , at the first sign of the world exploding I am calling them all to tell em to fek off and kiss their azz goodbye.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Jusvistn

Read. Understood and noted.

I would not suggest taking any course of action that might jeapordize the safety, well-being or life of a child.

However, it's still just "stuff" and all that stuff won't matter in the end. I would much rather consume myself with preparing for the next chapter in my story. This life, beginning and end is a blink of the eye in the grand scheme of things.

Thank you.

Dog.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by GodsDog

Dog - I'm sorry if I offended you. Didn't mean to sound so pi$$y, I get a lot of razzing about my being prepared and such. If I didn't have kids, I would probably still be stopping at the grocer every day on my way home from work to pick up what to have for dinner. I agree with you on the "not what you have" front, I and my family are NOT materialistic in the sense of having the newest games and systems and the big tv's and fancy cars and such. But the basic neccesities to go for a week or so without power, yea, we have that.

Peace

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
gonna get a 12 pack, and spend the evening with my wife. hopefully going out with a bang giggity

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I'm preparing for 2012. But in a different way. I need to show everyone something that I feel is of extreme importance. Trying to get my first 20 posts done so I can create a new thread, and get some people on board to look at the most amazing demonic imagery ever to be discovered on the dollar. Hit me up, get on board, be one of the first to see. Please help me spread my message!

If you know about Michael Fazio, it was his videos that initially put me on to these ideas. Although these are completely ORIGINAL.

Not hard to create at all... I'll show you.

By the way, these are all optical illusions. Get on board so we can start a thread that won't die... or just tell me I'm done. Whichever. I just need to post 20 of these to start my own thread. lol

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join