It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should someone reveal the answers around Dec 21st?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Imagine that just recently you felt you discovered all the answers to the riddles we have been looking for... and you were debating with yourself when you should reveal this information... knowing that this Dec 21st date was supposed to be soo key to everything... would you reveal this info now OR not reveal it fearing that you yourself could be the cause of the Dec 21st event?

Also... IF you did have this information... how would you reveal it if you wanted to keep a low profile?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
12 12 12 .12 des 2012 peace

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TheKeyMaster

i know the answer to 2012
nothing will happen,now its out

link   

I might collapse under the weight of holding such a huge responsibility on my shoulders, especially one concerning our entire species and the only home we have.

Being the person I am, I would probably tell those close to me. I honestly don't know how I could reach the ears of every single human being on this planet.

link   

My guess would be by finding it way down deep in your soul..and I mean the very core of your being that..............nothing is going to happen.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
But what if you KNEW you had the answer... and here you have the answer at this time of ALL times... could it be just a coincidence?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by IEtherianSoul9

Exactly.. because you could be either saving humanity or condemning it.. by your decision.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by IEtherianSoul9

The weird part is that most wouldn't believe you... this is the very reason they haven't figured it out yet.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Why dont you just tell us what you think you know and whether people believe it or not is up to them.

inb4 you didnt say it was you who had the info.
edit on 11-12-2012 by 412304 because: changed "you" to "them".

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Option A gives one outcome (you speak), option B creates a different oucome (you say nothing). Which of those two possibilities sits best with you? Thats all you could do really. Decide.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by 412304

If this person said they had the info would anyone believe them? Probably not...

Let's pretend that the reason this person hadn't revealed the info yet was because it required a lot of explanation. Let's say it took them time just to figure out how to convey this info in a way others would understand it and they were planning on writing a book of some kind.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by CarpenterMatt

It could be more complex than that though.. because how the information is conveyed could be key to getting it heard. IF someone didn't do it properly it might be shot down by the powers that be before it could gather steam with people.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

So... you mean... Write a book about there thoughts and there answers to what will happen 2012? Hmmm i dont think thats been done before...

But seriously... Are you being serious right now?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
This is definitely a serious question. I don't want to get into specifics, so if we could kind of keep it a hypothetical it would be best.

And the book would not be about 2012 specifically but all the mysteries we have been looking into and those could effect 2012.. or they could create it, if revealed.
edit on 11-12-2012 by TheKeyMaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

i think someone should stop talking in cryptic riddles and get to the point

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

To get to the point would be revealing the information though... which is the point of the thread.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

i think someone should stop talking in cryptic riddles and get to the point

I agree. I understand that the information may be world changing, but, you already started the thread. Which indicates that you are wanting to share it.

Thanks,
Blend57

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by blend57

As I said though.. it's not that simple.

If they were to reveal it now in a hasty manner it could jeopardize the info getting out properly.

If they wait it could then be too late...

That's the scenario.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by xszawe

This kind of response shows the dilemma really.

This is why I suspect even if someone tried to get help revealing the info they couldn't... because people are so skeptical and paranoid.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join