It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should someone reveal the answers around Dec 21st?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
All I can say there are going to be a lot of disappointed people on the 22nd. Have a good Christmas and try and enjoy the new year. Try spending your time trying to improve our society, than worrying about what we can't change.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
One thing I have wondered is if somehow this info will be revealed at this time even if I am not the one to reveal it.. maybe I am just part of the consciousness that is expanding right now.

That would suck for my book though...

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TheKeyMaster

Some times it's easier to lay all your cards on the table and let people make what they will of the information you have. In the end, people (especially Conspiracy Theorists) will take the information you have and digest it in their own way and no matter how hard you try to convince them otherwise, they just won't budge from their preconceived ideas.

If you have something to say, then say it and see where it goes, life is too short to play games...especially if you believe that the world will end in 10 days.

Rev

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by revmoofoo

That's the key though.. revealing it now could contribute to the end,

That is why I wasn't in a big rush...but lately I have had feelings hat maybe I should reveal it.. hence the thread.

But yeah.. the issue is even if I revealed it most wouldn't believe it.. this was why I was going to write a book because it requires a lot of explanation to really convince people.

And there are issues why revealing this info before it is ready to fully be explained could actually hinder me when that time does come because the keepers of the secrets could try to prevent it from being noticed.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheKeyMaster
Imagine that just recently you felt you discovered all the answers to the riddles we have been looking for... and you were debating with yourself when you should reveal this information... knowing that this Dec 21st date was supposed to be soo key to everything... would you reveal this info now OR not reveal it fearing that you yourself could be the cause of the Dec 21st event?

Also... IF you did have this information... how would you reveal it if you wanted to keep a low profile?

Well, think of it this way, if you didn't reveal the info and something happened, would you feel guilty and feel like you should have said something? Also, this is obviously something that is/would be stressing you out the longer you don't say anything about it. Usually when one is given information, it is to share with other people, not to keep to themselves. Just my thoughts

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

It could be argued that the end will come no matter what we do or say, so really in the end (no pun intended) you have to trust your gut. If I had important information, I'd share it, but only because I once made the mistake of not sharing something very important and as a result someone died and that still haunts me to this day, even though it happened 30 years ago.

Ask yourself "What can I live with?" and move forward from there.

Rev

edit on 11/12/2012 by revmoofoo because: ETA

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

reply to post by 412304

Let's pretend that the reason this person hadn't revealed the info yet was because it required a lot of explanation. Let's say it took them time just to figure out how to convey this info in a way others would understand it and they were planning on writing a book of some kind.

I would suggest that by the time "someone" has written and had published said book, it would be well into 2013 and more than likely 2014 - therefore not much use for 2012. Sorry but i try to be practical about such questions.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I would find one of the kookiest BS Magazines that you would find at the grocery store and write to them to see if they would post it. They say truth is stranger than fiction thats where I would go to see if there was any truth to any of it. Faux news and MSM arent sources of (dis) information anymore

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
The entire 2012 prophecy is obviously talking about the one who reveals and leads everyone to the golden age. So, hypothetically, if one were to possess any knowledge that would free people from ignorance, you reveal it!

Seriously though, if one thinks that some knowledge will result in self-fulfillment of the 2012 prophecy...it shows that they have done little research on the 2012 prophecy. Because the 2012 end of the world prophecy simply does not exist. It is artificial.

My advice to anyone who may be hung up on this hypothetical dilemma: don't let the 2012 hype dictate your actions. I say reveal NOW. NOW. NOW.

Every movement centered on 12/21/2012 is, in my opinion, fraudulent.

ETA: This is really too vague a "hypothetical" to even comment on. Will you cede these details: what is the worst case scenario and what is the best case scenario of sharing the info.
edit on 12/11/2012 by PatrickGarrow17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
3 pages, 5 flags.
Seems the OP is stringing people along hoping for more stars and flags. Either say what you mean, or just quit.
This "Mysterious Stranger With Secret Knowledge" bit has been done to death.

Wait..... Bernard? That you?
edit on 11-12-2012 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
This "Mysterious Stranger With Secret Knowledge" bit has been done to death.

It was laughable [snip] when John Titor tried it and it still is today.
edit on 12/12/12 by JAK because: Please see ABOUT ATS: Vulgarity and The Automatic ATS Censors

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Well you have to think of it like this:

By revealing said information are you indoctrinating the person also, assuming the information is not already available to them/isn't in their belief system. Will the way you reveal the information be such a way that to the person who receives it, it is irrefutable. If the information is open to interpretation, there is still the chance that they may take it upon themselves to BELIEVE what you are saying or not BELIEVE. Rather than assimilate the information according to their own belief systems already in place.

It could be that you need to release this information in an advisory manner. e.g.
don't say, all horses have turned rabid and want to eat us.
instead say, it is essential that we analyse certain behaviours of animals on this planet at this time, or
it seems there is a disturbance amongst the horses and it is best advised to stay away from them.
(a silly example but you get my drift!
)
Taking into consideration the neuro-programming that may or may not have been occurring
and people's reaction to topics like this, we can conclude that many many people would freak the heck out or take information in a very negative way if they were told. Some people naturally have a negative polarity.
I think having in mind the power humans have in terms of creation and their imagination that if you add too many fractals into their 'thinker' they're going to create all sorts of mayhem for themselves (this is self evident).
So adopting an advisory manner is key.
If not then you must reveal the information in full explaining why fearing the coming changes will bring the negative side of the event into fruition.
It is your choice, just be aware of these factors.
Peace

link   
egh triple post!
edit on 11-12-2012 by SageRivers because: (no reason given)

link   

Well you have to think of it like this:

By revealing said information are you indoctrinating the person also, assuming the information is not already available to them/isn't in their belief system. Will the way you reveal the information be such a way that to the person who receives it, it is irrefutable. If the information is open to interpretation, there is still the chance that they may take it upon themselves to BELIEVE what you are saying or not BELIEVE. Rather than assimilate the information according to their own belief systems already in place.

It could be that you need to release this information in an advisory manner. e.g.
don't say, all horses have turned rabid and want to eat us.
instead say, it is essential that we analyse certain behaviours of animals on this planet at this time, or
it seems there is a disturbance amongst the horses and it is best advised to stay away from them.
(a silly example but you get my drift!
)
Taking into consideration the neuro-programming that may or may not have been occurring
and people's reaction to topics like this, we can conclude that many many people would freak the heck out or take information in a very negative way if they were told. Some people naturally have a negative polarity.
I think having in mind the power humans have in terms of creation and their imagination that if you add too many fractals into their 'thinker' they're going to create all sorts of mayhem for themselves (this is self evident).
So adopting an advisory manner is key.
If not then you must reveal the information in full explaining why fearing the coming changes will bring the negative side of the event into fruition.
It is your choice, just be aware of these factors.
Peace

link   
sorry about that :L
edit on 11-12-2012 by SageRivers because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DPrice
Ooo The Key Master! What an edgy cool name and he comes bearing mysterious knowledge that could change the world! But only if we lowly mortals can decipher his hidden riddles!

Like someone else said, stfu.

I am the Gate Keeper. Where is the Keymaster? Zuul commands me.........

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

i think your asking the wrong question... if someone should know all the mystery why do they have the information to begin with? If your scared no one will believe the information and write you off as a loon, what does it matter as long as you could knowingly know you tried to help? eh? but then you sat on the information and nothing occured is that the better outcome? and why does one have information the decided the fate of so many?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I am loving this thread......

First the OP arrives with a question about revealing answers and should the person keep a low profile.

Also... IF you did have this information... how would you reveal it if you wanted to keep a low profile?

Next up, it could save humanity!!!!

because you could be either saving humanity or condemning it...

Then we land firmly on him being worried about book sales.

One thing I have wondered is if somehow this info will be revealed at this time even if I am not the one to reveal it.. maybe I am just part of the consciousness that is expanding right now.

That would suck for my book though...

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I think most know the truth and we all need(ed) to be conditioned to re-learn it. Truth is fractal. When we start to wake up to it, we can see where it branches out in everything.
A great site for reading about the truth of life and death :

www.truthcontest.com...

(I hope I've done the link right).
The truth contest isn't really a contest. It's about everyone putting in their part of the jigsaw where people are encouraged to challenge anything they read. Start with 'the present'.

As for all the other truths, well...hehe what can I say! So angry (especially at first) about all the corruption.
I remember I used to be like a steam train, chugging it out to my husband. The look on his face even questioned my own sanity hehe.
This is where I learned to speak the truth from the heart and be as calm as I could.. Even in work, listening to the corrupted conversations and beliefs of my colleagues... then I'd be aware of that anger and remember to give off little bits of info, It depends on how much I'd give out and their fixed false beliefs.

Don't fear on what they will think about you. When I'm aware of being fearful, I just sit back and just watch. I know when the time is right to tell what I know or not at all. ( I mean by this what I already believe and not the whole truth, as I don't know).
We can't wake other people up. They may be on their first time as a human, or even first time here. All we can do is raise awareness for them.

Quantum physics and the power of thought... hmmm. TPTB, the 1%, be what you call them. Through all the conditioning we have gone through, it makes you wonder what the eff we are all manifesting on this date.

Only advice I can give is to watch, be aware, be compassionate, understand and just be
Oh, and enjoy the ride!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join