It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost in my house!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
i live in a double wide trailor (unfortunately) but its in a rather nice neighborhood. before my mom and i moved in i was told by the neighborhood kids that an old lady died from heat stroke in there just a few months prior. now it doesnt happen often, but i have reason to believe there is a ghost. about three times now i have been sitting on my computer or trying to sleep or doing something quiet, and i hear my name whispered really fast. the first time it sounded like my dad (who is still alive) like its playing with me. another time i was putting on my shirt when i felt something grab my hip, squeezed quickly, then let go. i had also been walking down my hall one time and i felt something grab my shoulder as if to slow me down. i dont hear too much noises however but i always have a sense that somebody is next to or near me. what are your thoughts/ experiences?

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Sounds like you NEED to get a sage smudge....(any new age type store, incense place)
You should open the windows and doors and burn this smudge in every room and corner...fill the place with the smoke, and allow it to drift out the openings for ventalation.
Sage smoke repells NEGATIVE energys......and will get the 'ghost' to go away.....talk to the 'ghost' and tell it to find the light and that friends are waiting for it in the light...help it to move on...tell it that it has died and needs to move on......
DEFFINATLY smoke the house......it will remove past energys and allow for you and your family to imprint your own energys into the new place.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
so just go to a insence place and ask for sage smudge? for every corner of my house. sounds like alotta money, is it?

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
If you don't want to spend the money for sage smudge, you could perform a cleansing ritual. It does require candles and incense but those are generally inexpensive. You should be able to find some ritual guidelines by searching in google for something like "wiccan cleansing ritual" or summat.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
no...not expensive..........a medium sise sage smudge will be MORE than enough and cost you about 3 dollars......

Yes...just ask for a ~SAGE SMUDGE~...they will know what you want, they are a very common itam.....
The Native Americans use them all the time for the same purposes......so do any folks who like to keep bad energys out of their homes.....

[edit on 23-10-2004 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
ok then ill do that, thanks alot

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 06:38 PM
link   
nt this in the wrong forum?

new topics

top topics

join