It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sky covered with an unusual amount of contrails

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheProphetMark
Is Project Bluebeam the reason for all these Chemtrails//Contrails or whatever it is people call it these days, or is it something else?

Given that Project Bluebeamis a fantasy invented by Serge Monast who never got any conspiracy right, it seems unlikely that it is the reason for anything.

I think the reason for all these contrails is air travel and weather.

And I also disagree (but not in a threatening manner I hope!
) that this is an unusual amount of contrails - skies full of contails are becoming more and more common as air traffic increases.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
I've always wondered...

What if they are putting some kind of additive into the jet fuel on these planes? The ground crews wouldn't know, the pilots wouldn know...only the people at the very highest levels and possibly a few people at the refineries would know. The additive could even be explained away as some kind of "engine cleaning" thing similar to Techron that Chevron uses.

It could be "explained" as anything - but it would still be detectable, and it would have to do whatever it was "publically" claimed to do or else it would be too easy to spot - "Oi - phenolbarbabutolmorgellanschemtrailnibiru doesn't clean anything...".

the allowed additives to jet fuel are well known and published in this document - Def Std 91-91 - adding anythign else to jet fuel is illegal, and you can pretty easily buy jet fuel.

So:

1/ you can buy jet fuel and test it, and if you find anything othe than what is listed in Def Std 91-91 then you may have your chemtrail "smoking gun", and, in addition, evidence of a massive crime!

2/ you could check the allowed additives and see "what else" they might be accomplishing.

I'm on the fence about these things, but I will say that if it's a clear sunny day and I see these ... It'll cloud up in about 2-3 hours on the dot.

Yep - that is a well known correlation - the reason is that conditions for contrails are pertty much the same as conditions for cirrus clouds, and cirrus clouds are often an indicator of oncoming cloudy weather or a front.

Cirrus clouds have been known to indicate this for hundreds of years (look under "Clouds")

High Clouds

Cirrus: "detached wisps of hair-like (fibrous) clouds, formed of delicate filament patches, or narrow bands"; "Cirrus clouds that are scattered and are not increasing have little weather meaning except to signify that any bad weather is at a great distance. Cirrus clouds in thick patches mean that showery weather is close by. These clouds are associated with, and formed from the tops of thunderstorms. Cirrus clouds shaped like hooks or commas indicate that a warm weather front is approaching, and that continuous-type rain will follow-especially if the cirrus is followed by cirrostratus."

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Cool beans man, thanks for all that awesome info.

Now, excuse my ignorance -- but are the planes that people see doing this commercial jet liners or military craft? I could see the additive thing not being a possiblity with comemercial aviation (as you pointed out, to many smart mechanics and people would question it) -- but what about military craft.

If someone is under order not to dig around or ask questions about the fuel...? AKA "Shut up and attach the hose, who cares what's in it -- it makes the plane go, OK?!"

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Military fuel is tested randomly as well. Yes it is tested by military labs, but the guys in the fuel service jobs aren't the type to be super secret. Unless you are asking if they have been playing spades instead of inspecting fuel trucks that is.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Cool beans man, thanks for all that awesome info.

Now, excuse my ignorance -- but are the planes that people see doing this commercial jet liners or military craft? I could see the additive thing not being a possiblity with comemercial aviation (as you pointed out, to many smart mechanics and people would question it) -- but what about military craft.

Many civilian flights around the world are identified as making "chemtrails" - eg air New Zealand and Korean airlines in New Zealand, QANTAS, air New Zealand in Australia, Fedex probably over Turkey, supposedly a former airline pilot and a former mechanic have admitted it, etc. (PS I'm a mechanic - the mechanics' "story" smacks of BS to me!)

If someone is under order not to dig around or ask questions about the fuel...? AKA "Shut up and attach the hose, who cares what's in it -- it makes the plane go, OK?!"

No need to ask questions about the fuel - just get some and test it.

Many airfields use a pipe system to get fuel to aircraft - underground pressurised pipes from the "fuel farm", so all aircraft get fuel from the same source. as a result you could probably purchase fuel from teeh tank farm itself - ther is probably a minimum quantity - I'd guess a 44-gall (210l) drum or similar (I've never done this so am guessing) - and you'd be getting the same fuel as the planes.

Alternatively if someone does work for an airline they might get fuel off the iarcraft from "water drains" - the tanks are periodically tested for water in the low points, and the fuel from thos is thrown away - but as an apprentice and a mechanic in the 70's & 80's we used to let any water separate and then use the kerosene for heaters in winter!

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuestionsEverything
reply to post by totallackey

What are you talking about?

You responded to Fimbulvetr about the atmospheric conditions. I verified what he said.
You responded to Argyll about airport locale. Airport locale has nothing to do with contrails.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicWand67
Many people don't believe chemtrails are real until they see them in person.

Once you see it with your own eyes and above your own head. That's when you realize these aren't just normal contrails we're talking about.

and what is it that makes them look different to contrails???

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutonaLimb
time to get off the fence OP. you are being insidiously sprayed, just like the rest of us.

I asked ETC group through their website what the sources of info for that map were - that was a week ago - haven't had a reply or acknowledgement yet.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MagicWand67

From your OWN sources:

First, SRM:

SRM technologies would take effect relatively quickly and their cost could be comparatively low, and they could reduce some of the most significant effects of climate change. However, the technologies are poorly understood, have the potential to be dangerous and there are risks associated not only with deployment but also medium and large-scale research.

Please note the words, "could," "potential," and "research." In other words, nothing happening YET!

Further:

"Solar Radiation Management might sound, at first, like something from science fiction – but it's not. There are already serious discussions beginning about it, and that's why we felt it was urgent to create this governance initiative,” said Steve Hamburg, Chief Scientist for Environmental Defense Fund (EDF) and co-chair of SRMGI. “Solar Radiation management could be a ‘Plan B’ to address climate change, but first we must figure out how to research it safely. Only then should we even consider any other steps."

Please note the words, "serious discussions," and the closing sentences, "...first we must figure out how to research it safely. Only then should we even consider any other steps." In other words, nothing happening. YET!

From your SWCE link:

Verdict. SWCE represents a potential 'part solution' to averting the effects of human-induced climate change, though current understanding of the effects is insufficient to sanction immediate climate interventions. There are potential climate emergencies that SWCE could avert, but also other climate effects that will not respond to such engineering.

The fourth word in this paragraph is the word, "potential." The first sentence ends with the clause, "...though current understanding of the effects is insufficient to sanction immediate climate interventions."

And you have the nerve to label another member's picture as a, "...useless piece of garbage." ? Are you accustomed to not fully understanding what you read and/or see?

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

I've always wondered...

What if they are putting some kind of additive into the jet fuel on these planes? The ground crews wouldn't know, the pilots wouldn know...only the people at the very highest levels and possibly a few people at the refineries would know. The additive could even be explained away as some kind of "engine cleaning" thing similar to Techron that Chevron uses.

If that was the case there would be no reason for trails to form as they do, only above 20,000ft. The engine is at its highest power setting, and thus burning most fuel, during take off and climb so you should see airports enveloped in fog if that was the case. Also the chemicals would be extremely abundant at ground level and easily tested for. The fact that this hasn't happened tends to indicate that its not in the fuel. And that is without looking at the logistical issues.

I'm on the fence about these things, but I will say that if it's a clear sunny day and I see these ... It'll cloud up in about 2-3 hours on the dot.

Which is what one would expect when atmospheric conditions at altitude are the reason for heavy trails rather than a fuel additive.

Regarding your question about them being military, whenever anyone posts photos of chemtrail they are identical to the contrails left by commercial flights, there are also not enough military aircraft to account for all the trails in the sky. The chemtrail is normally, and incorrectly, identified by dint of it having persisted and spread. Here is a link to a thread I made addressing that point.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 11-12-2012 by waynos because: add link

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
i hate to be that guy you know that screams your all crazy but lets just take this contrail chemtrail situation in the shoes of the rich the rich we dont trust, we all breathe the same air, we all have children, and even if the rich hated the poor they do love their own family, or themselves at least, and nobody would ever poisen their own air, so lets just think rationally for a second maybe these trails are for something else, something they dont want to tell us to avoid massive panic, but lets just not rule out that their bad, thats the first thing we do when we come accross something we dont understand we jump to conclusions, all im saying is lets just not worry at this moment, because is worrying gonna stop anything, is the government worried, i dont think so, so if their not worried then maybe its not as bad as we considered it to be

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisrobitaille

That all seems quite reasonable, except that nobody has yet demonstrated that anything IS actually being sprayed. We know how such a thing might be done, we have various theories about what the reasons for spraying might be, but nobody can actually show that anything is being sprayed at all.

We do know however how contrails form, why, when, where, and the reasons they will persist and spread or not and what they look like, which seems to be rather inconvenient to those that want everyone to believe they are being sprayed.

The claim that chemtrail spraying is going on at all is the ultimate example of jumping to conclusions.

edit on 11-12-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
These chemicals are effecting our mental health

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
HArrp is behind this

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by headlesszombie

Only if you are facing away from alaska!!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by headlesszombie

HArrp is behind this

Is that you Mr.Ventura?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join