It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is KLM Chemtrailing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Or are persistent contrails actually real.

As I looked into the sky while the dog was in the garden at about 8:30 this morning I looked up and saw a jet passing overhead, it looked very clear but I knew from the weather forecast that this was not likely to last as humidity was high and it was freezing cold all the way down to ground level, so I thought I'd use the opportunity to gather some 'evidence'. with the zoom on my camera (Nikon P500, its my secondary camera but I don't have a superzoom DSLR lens) I knew I'd be able to make it out better.

Zooming in on the cameras screen I immediately recognized the shape of a 747.

I can even see the winglets so its a 747-400. I also recognised the blue upper body and white tail of KLM. Snap is taken.

a search of FR24 revealed only one aircraft overhead, or even close, and sure as eggs is eggs, it was a KLM 747-400 en route to Schiphol from the US, Bulleye!

Here is the image with the FR24 data superimposed.

As I suspected, around an hour later, we had several more trails, and some cirrus, and the 747 trail was still there (I'd looked a few times to make sure because I wanted a pic before it sublimated either way).

Here is that image, the trail is marked withthe same data from the previous pic. Note the other trails are not higher up, simply new and the 747 trail has spread out.

So either KLM is actively chemtrailing the North of England with regular scheduled passenger flights, or people who say contrails cannot persist are full of moonshine.

I think you already know what I believe.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

and of course the follow up question for any one who believes that its " chemtrails " how do they ` load ` an alledged " chemtrail plain " at schiphol - when the entire airport runs on a hydrant system [ for fuel ] and all other services - whatever the airline use KLM logistics

will dig out some pics later

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

I for one have flown with KLM.

They're just a regular airline, same as any other company.

I have asked this question to a colleague who believes that persistent contrails are 'chemtrails'. If commercial airlines are involved, where are the witnesses? The pilots or ground crew should know something is going on. But the response is usually that they too are involved, which I think is BS, I personally know some commercial airline pilots and they think the whole chemtrail thing is ridiculous. As far as I'm concerned the pilots of a 747 will know if there are auxiliary tanks carrying whatever on their planes, as simply a matter of handling the aircraft, and no, you can't mix stuff with the fuel because AC fuel burns at such a high temp and is heavily filtered.

This debate will rage on all the same.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
On Scott Steven's latest video he shows a SouthWest jet making a persistent trail.

It's quite amazing that some people still claim that only unmarked unidentified white jets will make persistent trails.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The X patterns & Hastags in the sky around the time of sunset?

Oh Nevermind that's just _______.

Fill in the blank!
(Flight patterns are an invalid answer.)

I personally,haven't said anything.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightWarrior11
The X patterns & Hastags in the sky around the time of sunset?

Oh Nevermind that's just _______.

Fill in the blank!
(Flight patterns are an invalid answer.)

Why wouldn't "flight patterns" create X patterns and hash signs? I really cant see how it's possible to avoid making those patterns.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by waynos
Or are persistent contrails actually real.
So either KLM is actively chemtrailing the North of England with regular scheduled passenger flights, or people who say contrails cannot persist are full of moonshine.
Who said contrails can't persist?

Atmospheric conditions vary, and creation of and persistence of contrails will vary according to varying atmospheric conditions.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

the delusion that :

" contrails can only persist for < insert arbitrary number of seconds / minuites > "

is a near ubiquitous canard of chemtrail proponents

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

I agree completely.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

In that case I guess the correct answer must be that "people who say contrails cannot persist are full of moonshine", though I'm not sure if it's moonshine...but they are full of something....misconceptions, maybe? I could think of other words that I'm too polite to say.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Oh, I just picked a word with the same number of syllables and the same sound in the middle as the one I was really thinking

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
and KAL too -

do you think both having "K" and "L" in their initials is significant?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
What, like KiLlers?

Maybe someone will run with that

top topics

join