Sky covered with an unusual amount of contrails

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by QuestionsEverything

Oh forgot to add, these were taken in Northern Michigan around Thanksgiving.

Well you just answered your own question as to why there were so many contrails at that time...

About 24 million air travelers are expected over a 12-day period surrounding the Nov. 25 holiday, with daily passenger volumes ranging from 1.3 million to 2.5 million, the ATA said. Load factors, which measure how full airplanes are, are expected to be near 90 percent, the ATA said.

archive.chicagobreakingbusiness.com...

Sorry, but that is just normal air traffic for the holidays..

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MagicWand67

Many people don't believe chemtrails are real until they see them in person.

And again, how do you know that your looking at a chemtrail above you and not a contrail?

I have asked this time after time about how you can tell the difference just looking up into the sky, so can you please provide us with your knowledge as to how you do this?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

That picture is a useless piece of garbage.

So, you can produce a beteer picture to show air traffic across this country?

As pointed out by another poster already, the picture is not to scale.

Actually what was said was this...

is your map above to scale?

Sorry,but that is a question and not an answer, but feel free to show me where another poster stated that said picture was not to scale?

Airplanes aren't the size of Rhode Island.

And chemtrails aren't real...

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

So why would you forget to post this with your information on SWCE?

Reservations. The main concern associated with implementing climate engineering in the near future is uncertainty regarding a string of interlinked effects that artificially tampering with atmospheric processes potentially could initiate. Limited scientific research has been conducted because of a series of concerns many atmospheric scientists share:
--The climate system inherently might be too complex and the possibility of harmful side effects too large for intentional human intervention ever to be considered.

--Public perception of SWCE could be that it is a substitute for cutting emissions.

--If it were possible to control the climate through SWCE, the political question arises of who has international power to determine what the optimum global climate should be.

--There are ethical questions about humankind's right to modify the earth's climate.

Little currently is understood about the benefit or cost of reducing absorbed radiation and essentially nothing known about the net combined impacts of SWCE and elevated greenhouse gas concentrations in a wide range of environmental areas. This makes the short-term employment of any SWCE methods highly risky--especially those that propose to emit new gas phase species whose photolysis and atmospheric reactions are poorly understood. Unanticipated negative impacts on human and ecological systems currently could overshadow expected benefits.

Risk uncertainty. The most recent Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) report concluded with high confidence that anthropogenic accumulation of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere is altering the Earth's climate. However, there is no guarantee that the previously observed trend of gradually intensifying consequences will continue. For example, there is the possibility that non-linear feedbacks in the climate system could accelerate these impacts.

Given the long lifetime of CO2 in the atmosphere, even aggressive near-term mitigation efforts would take several decades to begin reducing global CO2 concentrations and the likelihood of their associated consequences. Therefore, if the effects of SWCE could be better understood it might be a viable option.

Verdict. SWCE represents a potential 'part solution' to averting the effects of human-induced climate change, though current understanding of the effects is insufficient to sanction immediate climate interventions. There are potential climate emergencies that SWCE could avert, but also other climate effects that will not respond to such engineering.

www.forbes.com...

It helps if you read the whole article...

Solar Radiation Management

The link you provided for this is about nothing more than setting up groups to discuss this and try to implement some sort of way to govern this and does not show proof of anything actually being done in regards to geoengineering or SRM.

Building on the recent success of workshops in Singapore, India, China, and Pakistan and the upcoming release of SRMGI's 2011 synthesis report, SRMGI seeks to continue to foster an interdisciplinary and international discussion to develop ideas about how SRM research could be governed responsibly. SRMGI proposes to continue its global outreach through international workshops, an international working group, and broad stakeholder participation designed to expand the conversation about SRM governance mechanisms through an ever wider group of participants and stakeholders.

www.srmgi.org...

Again it helps to read the whole article....

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

You just aptly pointed out why the governments of the world will never openly admit to the existence of chemtrails. So your question is a moot one then isn't it? The 'people' who control the information would never lie about such things as this would they?

So in conclusion, chemtrails don't exist and neither do the 'dark masters' according to you. Would this be a correct assessment kind sir?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by htapath

So in conclusion, chemtrails don't exist and neither do the 'dark masters' according to you. Would this be a correct assessment kind sir?

Well to answer your question that would be yes you are correct.

Now, if you can provide evidence that either of the two exist then you may have something,but as of this post there is not one ounce of evidence to prove either of the two exist.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by htapath

Well to answer your question that would be yes you are correct.

Now, if you can provide evidence that either of the two exist then you may have something,but as of this post there is not one ounce of evidence to prove either of the two exist.

By the same token, you can't prove to me that you exist. As of this posting there is absolutely no proof that you exist. It's obvious in the fact that 'you' feel the need to debunk something that you claim doesn't exist in the first place.

That would be the equivalent of me going on a mission to prove that invisible flying pink elephants who fart rainbows don't exist. If I ever start doing that, then rest assured that I don't exist either.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by htapath

He doesn't believe that "dark masters" exist. Yet look at the title he gives himself.

tsurfer2000h
Ringmaster of the Dark Carnival

Of course he won't admit they exist.

He may be ignorant but he's not an idiot.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by htapath

By the same token, you can't prove to me that you exist. As of this posting there is absolutely no proof that you exist. It's obvious in the fact that 'you' feel the need to debunk something that you claim doesn't exist in the first place.

Well then if I didn't exist then how is it I am posting on ATS?

This should explain why people debunk chemtrails...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

He doesn't believe that "dark masters" exist. Yet look at the title he gives himself.

So you think just because I put that in my profile that means I am trying to hide something?

Just a heads up there genius it has something to do with me being a fan of ICP,but hey think what you want...

The Dark Carnival is the afterlife described by Insane Clown Posse in much of their discography. This concept, similar to the "heaven and hell" language of most major monotheistic religions, is the primary source of inspiration for Insane Clown Posse's two series of albums called Joker's Cards, each containing six albums.

en.wikipedia.org...(Insane_Clown_Posse)

Now how about getting back on topic and show the proof you seem to think is out there that proves any of what you say is actually happening?

So now I am ignorant?

Well done... you just did exactly what every other chemtrail believer does when they can't back up there own sad attempt at producing evidence...They resort to name calling.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

reply to post by htapath

Well then if I didn't exist then how is it I am posting on ATS?

This should explain why people debunk chemtrails...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The same way that flying pink elephants fart rainbows. It's a non-existent mystery that I care nothing about, you see. You're only entertaining your imaginary self by debunking supposedly imaginary things.

Your mental masturbation is reaching a climax of epic proportions.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

Can you provide evidence of when Britain attacked Peru, Brazil, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Japan, seems to me that you are including the Spanish and French colonist empires when statin has attacked all these countries, which is certainly not true at all!

Sorry OP to be off topic but we do have to deny ignorance!

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by htapath

It's a non-existent mystery that I care nothing about, you see.

Then why reply to any post I have made?

So then your just trolling I take it, posting nothing of substance and just making snide remarks?

Way to go...

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

reply to post by htapath

It's a non-existent mystery that I care nothing about, you see.

Then why reply to any post I have made?

So then your just trolling I take it, posting nothing of substance and just making snide remarks?

Way to go...

I'm not the one living and perpetuating a lie while attempting to exercise dominance over people I come into contact with. You, my slippery little friend, are a logical fallacy just waiting to happen.

When the lights come back on, you and your little non-existent friends be sure and run along looking for a shadow to hide in. umkay?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

That picture is a useless piece of garbage.
As pointed out by another poster already, the picture is not to scale. Airplanes aren't the size of Rhode Island.

What the hells scale got to do with it?.....the image shows the number of aircraft over a large swathe of the US.....that's why I posted it....to show how many aircraft are above us at a given moment.

But what the hell.....you keep believing you are "under attack" for what at it's most basic is a cirrus cloud!

Go get 'em tiger!

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by htapath

I'm not the one living and perpetuating a lie while attempting to exercise dominance over people I come into contact with.

Actually....yes you are.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by htapath

I'm not the one living and perpetuating a lie while attempting to exercise dominance over people I come into contact with. You, my slippery little friend, are a logical fallacy just waiting to happen.

Well that just answers the question from my prior post...

Thank You..

BTW please tell me what lie I am living and perpetuating?
edit on 10-12-2012 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

reply to post by htapath

Well that just answers the question from my prior post...

Thank You..

BTW please tell me what lie I am living and perpetuating?
edit on 10-12-2012 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

Science! You and your damn science! take all your years of peer reviewed nationaly published nonsense and burn it! can't you see? The clouds are coming to get us all! We're all gonna DIE!
edit on 10-12-2012 by network dude because: Oh, and Ra Ra! Go team!

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I've always wondered...

What if they are putting some kind of additive into the jet fuel on these planes? The ground crews wouldn't know, the pilots wouldn know...only the people at the very highest levels and possibly a few people at the refineries would know. The additive could even be explained away as some kind of "engine cleaning" thing similar to Techron that Chevron uses.

I'm on the fence about these things, but I will say that if it's a clear sunny day and I see these ... It'll cloud up in about 2-3 hours on the dot.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
I'm on the fence about these things, but I will say that if it's a clear sunny day and I see these ... It'll cloud up in about 2-3 hours on the dot.

Which is what you'd expect. Lots of contrails means lots of moisture in the air, probably an approaching warm front. Moisture = clouds.

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join