It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sky covered with an unusual amount of contrails

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I'm not sure where I stand on the chemtrail issue, I've seen quite a bit of evidence supporting the fact that something is being sprayed but just have a hard time getting my mind around the amount of people who would have to know about it and not say anything.

The reason for the thread was to post pictures I took ( with cellphone of course) of some of the sky that was literally blanketed in these very slowly diminishing trails. I've never seen even close to this amount before at once and just thought I'd share.

They were literally stacked on top of each other and in you can kind of make out the grid type way in which they were laid out. I know, I know, get a digital camera.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Oh forgot to add, these were taken in Northern Michigan around Thanksgiving.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Not sure what to say about it, to be honest. It could be chemtrails, just as easily as it could be contrails. The only thing suspicious about it is the AMOUNT of them.

Maybe weather conditions were "just right" and passing passenger airliners etc left contrails that were visible for an inordinate amount of time, but the fact that theyre parallel is kind of noteworthy.

Yes, I wish they were a little clearer so I could definitively see the crosshatch pattern you're describing, but if that IS the case.. then you've got yourself a good start to proving something fishy is going on!

S&F for presenting unbiased evidence of SOMETHING and asking questions, rather than claiming directly it's a conspiracy cloud machine.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Is Project Bluebeam the reason for all these Chemtrails//Contrails or whatever it is people call it these days, or is it something else?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Nothing suspicious about the amount of contrails at all......if there a lot of visible contrails in the sky it just means that the upper atmospheric conditions are conducive to them forming......there was probably a cold weather front moving in.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Fimbulvetr

Yeah, I'm not trying to claim definitive proof that I caught evidence of conspiracy in action. Heck, I'm not even trying to claim I have the slightest idea of what I'm talking about in regards to this. It was definitely out of the norm to see so many in the sky at once, I thought like you said that perhaps atmospheric conditions may have been just right for them to stay in the sky but again, I don't know.

There is an airport up here but it doesn't usually have that much air traffic going to or coming from it, I'm a sky watcher so I do take notice of that.

A new camera is on the Christmas wish list, the old one ended up at the bottom of Lake Michigan lol.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

Not a clue ; )

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

It just seemed strange to see them laid out in parallel lines and crossing like a chessboard. We usually don't have that much air traffic, but again it was around Thanksgiving so that might have had something to do with it.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by QuestionsEverything

It just seemed strange to see them laid out in parallel lines and crossing like a chessboard. We usually don't have that much air traffic, but again it was around Thanksgiving so that might have had something to do with it.

It's not unusual to see contrails forming a patchwork in the sky.......you'd be amazed at how many planes are actually flying over your area, they don't necessarily have to have taken off or be landing at a local airport, if the upper conditions are not ripe for contrails to form, and given that aircraft can be in excess of 7 miles above your head, you;d be hard pressed to notice the amount of traffic flying overhead, but when conditions are right, and persistent contrails form, it all becomes very noticeable.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

This is how many aircraft are currently in the air over part of the USA

That's a lot of contrails if conditions are right!

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuestionsEverything
reply to post by Fimbulvetr

Yeah, I'm not trying to claim definitive proof that I caught evidence of conspiracy in action. Heck, I'm not even trying to claim I have the slightest idea of what I'm talking about in regards to this. It was definitely out of the norm to see so many in the sky at once, I thought like you said that perhaps atmospheric conditions may have been just right for them to stay in the sky but again, I don't know.

There is an airport up here but it doesn't usually have that much air traffic going to or coming from it, I'm a sky watcher so I do take notice of that.

A new camera is on the Christmas wish list, the old one ended up at the bottom of Lake Michigan lol.

He did write that atmospheric condition is ripe for formation.
And a local airport or lack of one has nothing to do with it.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

That is an excellent way of making your point ; )

I guess that would be a more logical explanation than me witnessing terra-forming firsthand.

Dang it.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by totallackey

What are you talking about?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

is your map above to scale?

time to get off the fence OP. you are being insidiously sprayed, just like the rest of us.

countries great britain have attacked.

wise up OP, and don't be swayed by b-liars.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

You're going to see a lot more contrails, that last longer, due to the new technologies used in the newer high bypass turbofans. They tend to leave more contrails than the older high bypass turbofans did. There's a great picture, that I don't have right now, that shows an Airbus with the new engines, leaving a nice contrail behind it, flying right next to a 707 with the older engines, that's not leaving a wisp of a contrail behind it.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuestionsEverything
reply to post by Argyll

Even just two intersecting routes will result in parallel lines and a chessboard "grid" if there's wind aloft, which there usually is.

I wrote a simulator to demonstrate the effects of wind on a contrail layout, see here:
contrailscience.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
The southeastern part of U.S. is getting a lot of CHEMTRAILS lately. Just for a few days and then stop for a week or so and then do it again. It is always around the sun a few hours before it sets. It looks like they are trying to hide something around the sun.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Many people don't believe chemtrails are real until they see them in person.

Once you see it with your own eyes and above your own head. That's when you realize these aren't just normal contrails we're talking about.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

That picture is a useless piece of garbage.

As pointed out by another poster already, the picture is not to scale.

Airplanes aren't the size of Rhode Island.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

Is Project Bluebeam the reason for all these Chemtrails//Contrails or whatever it is people call it these days, or is it something else?

Try looking up

Shortwave Climate Engineering

SWCE

The basic principles of short-wave climate engineering (SWCE) are associated with stopping heat energy reaching the surface of the earth, which is warmed principally by absorbing short-wave radiation, and cooled by emitting long-wave radiation.

Variations in this balance, for example greenhouse gases preventing cooling by trapping long-wave radiation, can lead to a changing of earth's temperature.

The basic aim of SWCE is to reduce the amount of short-wave radiation absorbed by reflecting more back into space before it reaches the surface.

and

Solar Radiation Management

SRM

edit on 9-12-2012 by MagicWand67 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join