It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

139 Quotes From Those That Consider Us Cattle.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother

Originally posted by skuly
reply to post by jude11

This one just creepy

18. "No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation." -- David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations

S&F by the way.
edit on 9/12/2012 by skuly because: adding a little colour

Also total BS:

link=http:///fHhCAQfC

link=
docs.google.com...

edit on 11-12-2012 by chedder999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by chedder999

reply to post by jude11

This one just creepy

18. "No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation." -- David Spangler, Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations

S&F by the way.

Also total BS:

link=http:///fHhCAQfC

link=
docs.google.com...

edit on 11-12-2012 by chedder999 because: (no reason given)

Why did you post that link?

The quote isn't in that document? I can't find it at least, and that new age idiot never worked for the UN...

EDIT:

Oh I see, there's some guy by that name that got a "Planetary Citizen Award" in 1975.

Note that he wasn't the Chairman or any or significant person, just on a massive list of people who got this UN Award as part of the UN's 30th Anniversary celebrations.

What's missing from your post is:

- Proof he worked for the UN
- Proof he held the position of... what was it again.. ah yes, "Director of Planetary Initiative, United Nations"
- Proof that he said that quote

edit on 11-12-2012 by longlostbrother because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I started to think, that it doesnt matter if we know about nwo, it doesnt make us something more than a sheeple. Becouse right now, we cant change anything, there is too much stupid and ignorant people that only thinks about celebrities, gossips and other meaningless stupid $hit. The only way to fight and resist this nwo thing, is when it really comes to light, when it begins.(sorry about my bad english)

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I read these quotes and just see a bunch of political/economic figures making statements about globalization. The problem with the NWO conspiracy is that it is based on the very real and true phenomenon of globalization and the rich cashing in on it. But globalization is a force that started long ago. You can say as far back as the Silk Road, but I think it's more formally the era of imperialism and colonialism. What we have going on today is the effects and consequences of western societies going global with the huge help of mass communication and technology. I know none of this is new, or groundbreaking, or as fun as a conspiracy, but it's the natural momentum of the society we have created. It's not a deliberate conspiracy, persay, but the sad consequence of capitalism and greed. If you want to slap a formal conspiracy theory on it, fine. At least it wakes people up to the negative forces of money and competition. It makes them want to effect a change. However, it's misguided, no matter what the intentions are because the NWO theory makes people think they are powerless.

I also noticed a lot of Henry Kissinger quotes being thrown around - Kissinger was a huge proponent of Realpolitik. He operated in a theory and world in which abandoned ethical and moral considerations for practical matters such as the best way to obtain and retain power. The United States has been operating in Realpolitik mode since the Cold War, poking our nose in places we shouldn't for the sake of becoming influential. Lots of the poverty and struggling economies of countries in South America and Africa can be directly attributed to Realpolitik/neo-imperialistic policies of the developed world.

Many people disregard Karl Marx, but he was a genius with amazing foresight. He understood that our world would be in this position after decades of capitalism. He knew how oppressive the system would be, and he warned against the 'dictatorship of the Bourgeoise'. His version of the 'NWO'. The academic explanation of what is going on today.

The 'NWO' is our modern day oppressor, and we can totally fight against it, as generations before us did.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The lines between good and evil are becoming more and more clear. We must shine light where it is dark. It's our only hope.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by rj5000

These last 2 pages have been total Saul Alinsky tactics. Google that.... No, why don't you use a different search engine and you might get different results.

Funny, nobody bothered trying to reference the "useless eaters" quote.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I know for a fact that not all these quotes are true, nonetheless, I've been thinking much more about the so-called NWO lately. I used to be able to see logic in both sides of the liberal/conservative argument here in America. I could understand where each was coming from to a certain extent. I do admit I normally ascribe to a more conservative viewpoint, but with the passing of the last election, I find very little substance to the republican arguments as well. I see very little logic in what both sides seem to base their cases. This has brought me to the realization that the other players in the game have a firmer grip than ever and it scares me. When trusted elected officials squabble over keeping pennies, when the dollars are flowing out the door, you have to wonder where their heads are. Am I as an educated person supposed to believe either side of this "fiscal cliff" will actually do anything to help our current indebtedness to the rest of the world? This is a total sham and there are definitely other forces at work. Enlightened people should not be persuaded by this false dichotomy they are trying to perpetrate upon us.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Sandcastler

It's like niether side even cares about pretending that they're trying to do something good for America. They both are just pocketing money as fast as they can - to hell with the rest of us.

They've got enough put away and property to hide in, we don't.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
so if i worship the devil and i mean the devil.. i can enter the new world order?

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by demongoat

Originally posted by jude11

Originally posted by byGRACE
way over due for a revolution, It would be great if we had a list of the quotes that are correct. How do you organize a revolution without being arrested by DHS as a terrorist, without the need for due process anymore you would possibly never be heard of again. What we need is an untraceable way to get information out to the people, a way to organize at least to educate something, anything would be better than where we are headed.

If we look at even just half of these quotes as correct...it's enough.

Peace

maybe so, but no one seems to be able to support even 1 of those quotes as 100% fact.
even the ones we can verify are wrong, given they are taken out of context.

in the end the author of the OP and that list needs to prove the people said those things and at the ones we know have been said are not part of a larger text and the author of those words meant what people are interpreting the words as.

so until they do that, i will call every quote wrong or a lie.

My experience with quotes on the web has been -- problematic -- so I agree with your reluctance to accept any of these as factual. I wonder why we can't just make up our own, based on our own best experiences, and attribute them to ourselves. That way we'd know for sure they were authentic. Better than resting our laurels on the heads of "authorities", if you ask me.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
UN is the country, USA is the state, Our states are the cities. UN headquarters, New york. Call me crazy but go back in history and the worst has came out of new york. and its usually the zionist. i think i said too much

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by transmundane

way over due for a revolution, It would be great if we had a list of the quotes that are correct. How do you organize a revolution without being arrested by DHS as a terrorist, without the need for due process anymore you would possibly never be heard of again. What we need is an untraceable way to get information out to the people, a way to organize at least to educate something, anything would be better than where we are headed.

Peace

maybe so, but no one seems to be able to support even 1 of those quotes as 100% fact.

in the end the author of the OP and that list needs to prove the people said those things and at the ones we know have been said are not part of a larger text and the author of those words meant what people are interpreting the words as.

My experience with quotes on the web has been -- problematic -- so I agree with your reluctance to accept any of these as factual. I wonder why we can't just make up our own, based on our own best experiences, and attribute them to ourselves. That way we'd know for sure they were authentic. Better than resting our laurels on the heads of "authorities", if you ask me.

The point of this is to try and claim that there has been a secret plot, by the "elites" to impose a "new world order".

You making up quotes about freedom and whatnot couldn't illustrate such a point, and as there aren't ACTUALLY quotes to back up that claim, the anti-NWOers repeatedly make stuff up - purpose made...

Of course, the second Captain Cook forced his way into Japan at cannon point the whole thing became sorta moot; as trade is globalised, so will be manufacturing, and so will be laws and policing. Our borders are for the most part, even in the most ancient cases, arbitrary, and with relatively instantaneous global travel the idea of ethnic enclaves is quickly receding into the fog of history.

The SMART money is on trying to shape the future global police and governement into something you can live with, because that genie isn't going back into the bottle - will it represent YOU or the CEO of some multi-national... your choice really... will it happen... well, you don't really have a say in that, as time marches unstoppably forward.
edit on 12-12-2012 by longlostbrother because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Jude11

No, it is not enough. Only a credible verifiable source for each quote is enough, for without a credible source, how can your 'OP' be treated seriously? You have done a disservice to yourself without checking the facts behind each quote, and for neglecting each quote's context. You weaken your position right from the start, and leave yourself open to justified criticism.

If you'd have checked the source for each quote, you would have seen how weak it stands out of context, and perhaps then, you may not have used it?

I requoted the H.G. Wells quote as you included it, but I also quoted it as it appears in the book, and then I gave a link to the whole book online. You should always treat your intended audience to accuracy of your claims, honesty in your zeal, and a truthfulness of content...on that score, you failed.

I am no more certain of the actual existence of a NWO than I am of a man-in-the-moon, but the concept that is attributed to NWO plans is something I can speak out against. Not simply because of what it is alleged it hopes to achieve, but more in the machinations by which it is said to seek its ambitions and agendas...that is to say, the implementation of its ideological goals.

Whether it is a fabrication or not, it is important to understand what the NWO is or isn't? New World Order is a concept, not an organisation. It is a vision that may or may not have been taken up by certain organisations that seek to implement and bring about their particular interpretation of it? To some degree, the vision contains some elements I can agree with: one world government, one world military force, one world currency, etc, and the implications of a finally united species it suggests. My concern is in the way such a vision might be implemented?

The nations of the world cannot be forced together, there are too many cultural differences, too many historical and ideological faultlines along which cultures clash. Cultures need to find their own alliances (fraught with the dangers of conflict), they each need time to adjust to the presence of another, to adapt to one another, and to create a history of co-operation and co-operative endeavour...that is how you repair the faultlines.

There is no doubt that our communications technology is helping to bring about a correspondence between disparate cultures. The internet is a global forum, with almost instantaneous communications, it is where we all rub shoulders with each other. Firstly, with suspicion and distrust as each culture seeks to maintain its own historical and cultural identity, but overtime, the one over-riding realisation that will arise from such correspondence is the fact that we are all human, and that together, we all represent humanity. If we are to survive as a species, we have to globalise our humanity as being the only true identity any of us possess. All other categories are faultlines.

We've only just begun this journey, its end may lie centuries into the future. The alternative is that we may very well squabble ourselves into extinction (a very real possibility). If a NWO is to be realised, then let it be realised for the right reasons, with the benefits for all, equally and fairly. We are not the 'playthings' of the 'few', nor are we 'cogs' in their machines, but equal partners deserving equally of the rewards.
edit on 12/12/12 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by rj5000

These last 2 pages have been total Saul Alinsky tactics. Google that.... No, why don't you use a different search engine and you might get different results.

Actually the OP is far more Saul Alinsky, given the lack of proof for many of the quotes.

“The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.”

edit on 12-12-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by rj5000

Actually the OP is far more Saul Alinsky, given the lack of proof for many of the quotes.

“The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.”

edit on 12-12-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

Indeed.

In fact, standing up for debunked crap, because it helps you push an agenda is much worse than spreading the truth.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by longlostbrother

What annoys me (a little) is there possibly is an agenda from TPTB, call it the NWO if you wish, or whatever.

But articles, and threads like this, only serve for easy pickings for people to debunk and mock anyone that thinks that there is one and so it becomes easier to wave the idea away as nonsense. If the article was just verifiable, provable quotes it would be so much more powerful and damning.

I wouldn't be surprised if the original blog is so much disinformation thrown out for easy mocking points, to keep the real agenda hidden. See how the crazies make stuff up kinda thing.

I have been on here too long.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar
reply to post by longlostbrother

What annoys me (a little) is there possibly is an agenda from TPTB, call it the NWO if you wish, or whatever.

But articles, and threads like this, only serve for easy pickings for people to debunk and mock anyone that thinks that there is one and so it becomes easier to wave the idea away as nonsense. If the article was just verifiable, provable quotes it would be so much more powerful and damning.

I wouldn't be surprised if the original blog is so much disinformation thrown out for easy mocking points, to keep the real agenda hidden. See how the crazies make stuff up kinda thing.

I have been on here too long.

Lol...

The double-double eh?

Well... considering that, as I noted earlier, a lot of these quotes seem to originate from a well known mentally ill conspiracy theorist, I wouldn't necessarily jump to "disinfo" in this case.

The other thing I'd say is this: if there REALLY is this huge hidden agenda, it should be EASY to find 139 real quotes, shouldn't it?

Where's that list?

And, if anti-NWOers are so easily fooled, what chance will they have at ACTUALLY standing up to any supposed NWO plots?

Not a chance in hell.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

reply to post by jude11

This one just creepy

S&F by the way.

It would be creepy...if it were real. The United Nations Planetary Initiative? Yeah, it doesn't exist. Never has.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by transmundane

Peace

The point of this is to try and claim that there has been a secret plot, by the "elites" to impose a "new world order".

You making up quotes about freedom and whatnot couldn't illustrate such a point, and as there aren't ACTUALLY quotes to back up that claim, the anti-NWOers repeatedly make stuff up - purpose made...

Of course, the second Captain Cook forced his way into Japan at cannon point the whole thing became sorta moot; as trade is globalised, so will be manufacturing, and so will be laws and policing. Our borders are for the most part, even in the most ancient cases, arbitrary, and with relatively instantaneous global travel the idea of ethnic enclaves is quickly receding into the fog of history.

The SMART money is on trying to shape the future global police and governement into something you can live with, because that genie isn't going back into the bottle - will it represent YOU or the CEO of some multi-national... your choice really... will it happen... well, you don't really have a say in that, as time marches unstoppably forward.
edit on 12-12-2012 by longlostbrother because: (no reason given)

It seems horribly misguided to show the existence of a conspiracy by using falsified or, at best, unverified (and dubious) quotes. For the record, I have no doubt that there exists a cabal of people trying to take control of the world -- it's been that way for generations, and we've witnessed outward signs of that for as long. Whatever you believe the connection between them may be (and perhaps it would be worthwhile to demonstrate these connections), there are no doubts as to the outward aspirations of people like Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, etc.

I can certainly agree with you that we need to shape the future, and my point was simply that we should do that by acting and being inspirational (being the sources of quotations), rather than relying on things that can discredit us.

I recently received a dubious and, it turns out, completely false quote by Einstein about technology making people stupid. I didn't find much discussion on this quote and instead found people agreeing with it and tossing around the "aren't the youth of today with they mobile phones just complete morons?" ball. That instantly alienated half of a potential source of allies, and it was based on an insulting lie that, once exposed, served only to discredit the person who claimed to have dug it up (they didn't even have the decency to change any of the photos they sent along with it from the website they ripped it off of). Even if there is some truth in the statement, it gets tossed out of the general conversation because no one wants to be associated with it, and very few are willing to dig any deeper than the skin.

It's a form of mental sloth, a type of laziness. It's a device that divides the people instead of uniting them against the real problems in their lives. It's precisely because ignorance is allowed to circulate and flourish (later to be discredited), that such ideas are crushed. If you're not prepared to stand on solid ground, be prepared for a fall. I, for one, happen to believe that there's definitely work afoot to wrest control of the world away from the people, and I see this kind of nonsense as being the NWO's primary weapon.

It's called "disinfo".

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by transmundane

Ah well we can def agree that people should try and be inspirational!

As for disinfo...

Disinformation is lies, spread deliberately.

My point is that the author of many of these quotes is mentally ill and may very well believe them to be true.

If he has spread what he thought was true information, then it wouldn't be disinfo... just the ravings of a nutcase.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join