It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Video]: FedEx pilot nearly collides with chemtrail planes.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

To you and me it may seem like they had plenty of room, but in terms of air travel, this is considered EXTREMELY close, a near miss.

Not one but THREE.

Some have said that these are contrails not chemtrails. But isnt that what "they" always say?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Already a thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 9-12-2012 by xmaddness because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

To you and me it may seem like they had plenty of room, but in terms of air travel, this is considered EXTREMELY close, a near miss

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

You know, some people on here will argue/fight to the death against the possibility of any type of spraying going on, thats ridiculous and narrow minded.
I am one that believes that there is something going on but your guess is as good as mine as to what is being sprayed and for what purpose.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
nice video

also thanks for the links to the other threads about this video

I'd like to post a link to a similar place already on ats

Geo Engineering and Chemtrails

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
And the debunkers will say 'they' aren't spraying. What can convince them there are chemtrails?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe one hallmark of a "chemtrail" sprayer (vs. regular craft) is the lack of a transponder. Hence the close call.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Third thread on the same premise....don't mods close these and direct people to the discussions already at hand?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

First, how do you know there was no transponder? Because the video said so? Where did the FedEx pilots ever even react to the planes going by? They didn't.

Second, that was twice the FAA minimums when they went by. They are required to maintain 1,000 feet of vertical separation over 29,000 feet. If this was 2,000 feet as the video claims, then there was more than enough room, and it wasn't a near miss, or even "extremely close" at any point.

Third, if this had been a near miss, you wouldn't have heard the FedEx pilots say "FedEx with a request" on the radio. You would have heard them swearing, and seen them do a lot more than fly straight and level as the planes go by. They requested to descend to a lower altitude, most likely due to wind, or turbulence at that flight level.

The question was raised, what will make skeptics believe? A lot better evidence than has ever been posted on here. No one has ever rented a plane and taken samples of the trails. There is a Gulfstream I that is available for lease that has sampling equipment on board.

The samples taken from the ground prove nothing. I have pictures of coal power plants spewing out massive amounts of exhaust, that will put 1,000 times the amount of crap into the air than any plane is capable of putting out at altitude. The amount of weight that would have to be carried, to spray any real amount of chemical is more than just about any plane in that video could carry, and it certainly is more than any plane could carry that would leave the length of trail that people say are chemtrails.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ownbestenemy
Third thread on the same premise....don't mods close these and direct people to the discussions already at hand?

People lose interest in those super threads after a while. This is a good video that deserves its own attention (thread). It would just get lost in a super thread with only a few members seeing it. Just because you may not agree with the content of the video or the OP's message, some of us enjoy the insight.

top topics

join