It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shock Video: Syrian Rebels Test Chem Weapons On Rabbits As Warning To Civilians

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarrowGate
Chemical weapons are the most evil thing to hit this planet. They are worse than nukes.

Oh, there are worse 'weapons', believe it or not. Something small, something lethal, something that can replicate and spread, killing everyone it infects.

The perfect 'weapon'.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
What did the rabbits do to deserve being test subjects?

I hate using animals for tests. Even rats.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysticPearl
What did the rabbits do to deserve being test subjects?

I hate using animals for tests. Even rats.

Better rabbits then some poor 10 y/o Syrian kid -_-

LOL and really they "allahu akbar" to that
edit on 8-12-2012 by canDarian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Bakatono

It is official. I am declaring war on Syrian. Anyone who thinks they can hurt animals for no reason, is more than welcome to try it on me. You p.is.ssed on the wrong fire hydrant dog. Now I'm gonna put you down.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

No. We dont exactly support ALL of the rebels. The rebels are just as dangerous as Assad. However, we sure as hell cant support Assad.

So we suppor FACTIONs of the rebels that are committed to democracy, and we will try and get those Factions into power by keeping the factions opposing the pro western factions weak.

However, that seems it may be to complicated for you to understand.
edit on 8-12-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
The containers in the video do not look anything like chemical weapons.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Yes....here you go, and you posted this...it is against TC on this site:

"Idiot thugs against you, Let's do this!"

Actually "idiot" has a pause...so you are calling me an "Idiot" I am not....I posted the nice version you A-H

You would support a video, you know nothing about, can not read the background...just hate eh...

Not very educated are you?

MG
edit on 8-12-2012 by missed_gear because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Do we just have one play in our playbook, and we use it over and over again? And just hope people don't notice?

1. Country X has an evil regime! We need to stop them!
2. There is a liberation movement going on in country X! We need to help them!
3. 'Liberation movement' gains power in country X...turns out to be evil...
4. Country X has a new evil regime! We need to stop them!

Repeat over and over...in all different countries...
edit on 8-12-2012 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

A peaceful soothing voice, talking about peaceful bunnies dying a peaceful death, at the hands of peaceful muslims

And I'm supposed to be surprised

(beezer!!! lookout!!!)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Utterly disgusting...

It seems like World War 3 is getting closer now, but have you ever thought that these might be Assad guys pretending to be rebels just to get a rise out of us?

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
quick send PETA over there

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Seriously though there are plenty of chemicals that can kill a person in a container that is not necessarily a nerve agent...big whoop...and the guy at the end is wearing one of those flimsy dust masks....absurd
edit on 8-12-2012 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ausername

Chemical weapons are the most evil thing to hit this planet. They are worse than nukes.

Oh, there are worse 'weapons', believe it or not. Something small, something lethal, something that can replicate and spread, killing everyone it infects.

The perfect 'weapon'.

At least in that situation you can shoot yourself before you suffer too much. In the chemical weapons scenario you are too busy spasming and breaking every bone in your body not to mention your back. It is the most painful death that exists that I have heard of. If there is anything worse, I don't wanna freakin know. To think someone could unleash that (and has) on any human knowing full well the pain they will experience... I do not want to be them at the final Judgment. I am not saying they will go to Hell, because I can not know God's will, but I am saying if I had to guess where they are going it is somewhere other than Heaven.

The evil people are capable of amazes me. Then I remember they are not doing it on their own, they have an inspiration from another source for this kind of evil for certain.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheToastmanCometh
Utterly disgusting...

It seems like World War 3 is getting closer now, but have you ever thought that these might be Assad guys pretending to be rebels just to get a rise out of us?

yes in fact I thin most would agree that is the most likely scenario.

we actually have no idea where the propaganda is originating because we have no way to know who the real target audience is, or the actual objective.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

The evil people are capable of amazes me. Then I remember they are not doing it on their own, they have an inspiration from another source for this kind of evil for certain.

Most people do not realize or accept that human beings can be unimaginably evil, and look for other more logical explanations. At least until they experience evil personally.

"inspiration from another source for this kind of evil" there are and can be many ways to "inspire" acts of evil, none are more widespread and dangerous than Islam, and in time even the most avid apologists and sympathizers will not be able to escape that reality.

They have the 'weapon' but do not have the justification or the fulfillment of prophecies to use it.... yet.

They are close, very close.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ausername

Most people do not realize or accept that human beings can be unimaginably evil, and look for other more logical explanations. At least until they experience evil personally.

"inspiration from another source for this kind of evil" there are and can be many ways to "inspire" acts of evil, none are more widespread and dangerous than Islam, and in time even the most avid apologists and sympathizers will not be able to escape that reality.

They have the 'weapon' but do not have the justification or the fulfillment of prophecies to use it.... yet.

They are close, very close.

Interesting perspective.

When Islam deals with demons they convert them and bind them to the old Law. Christians cast them out through the Son, who established the new Covenant almost 2,000 years ago. Regardless, if you want evidence they are real all you need to do is look for it. You might even encounter them in a more blatant way before you die... you would be no where near the first or the last in our generation.

Don't get me wrong, the people consent to the evil. They are going to be held accountable for it. How much of their free will has been diminished at that point only God knows. They are not to be credited with the inspiration though no, we are not capable of inspiring ourselves to that kind of evil. The evil one tempts us with the idea, but we are responsible for making it a reality.

BTW I have experienced a rather extreme amount of evil from humans in my life. More than most people I have met... most being the key word there though.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
this video has cia written all over it. from the empty plastic bottles with fake packaging, to the jihad music, to a guy wearing an army surplus jacket and the cheap overdub by the arabic darthvader.

who stores illegal nerve gas in plastic containers with the label still on it.

especially since the chemicals are from turkey who just got a brand new load of patriot missile batteries.

if these "rebels" use the gas, who do you think russia, syria and iran are going to blame. turkey, therefore nato, therefore the c.i.a. this could set of world war 3.

as soon as chemical weapons are used, nuclear bombs are a stone throws away.

all you depopulationists are going to get your wish. you, know the ones who think the world doesn't have enough resources.

i bet you guys didn't think you're the ones getting depopulated.

when all the world government elites emerge from their fully stocked bunkers with their families, they'll have their utopian earth with all the "lesser" humans gone.

it was never about resources, the rich have all they can handle. its that they can't stand you. you remind them that they come from an imperfect race. that they can never be something special, or "elite" if they come from the same oven.

edit on 9-12-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Why do it with nuclear weapons but?
I don't think they'll use nukes, maybe a few strategic ones in the ME region, but not globally.. they'll use rats and disease to wipe out their 'domestic' lesser race. the weapons will be dropped on the nasty, inhospitable governments that live on oil/mining rich area's. Ya know, the ones who don't agree to cull their people with the rats!

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

HAHAHA

I view them as the sad reminder
. While I am far from perfect, I would not want to trade places with any of the elite. Wealth tarnishes the soul.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Assad has said since day 1 that the rebels are terrorists and other Muslim Extremists...and he was right. With the amount of evidence that has come out supporting Assad's claims, it is a wonder why people are still seeing them as freedom fighters. Even the US has come out and said that Al Qaeda has a huge presences in Syria, attempting to gain influence and control. All of this, and yet we support them. My god.

I fail to understand why people think Assad is the bad guy here. Assad only received direct control of his military the other month. Prior to that, he didn't have any say in the military matters...

The last thing every one wants are WMDs falling into the hands of terrorists...oops looks like it's too late now.

edit on 9-12-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join