It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shock Video: Syrian Rebels Test Chem Weapons On Rabbits As Warning To Civilians

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by missed_gear

We was lied to over 9/11 then Iraq, then Libya, and now they want me to believe Syria is about to use chemicals weapons on their own people.

Don't know about you, but lie to me once, then everything i get told by the liar is took with a pinch of salt, lie to me twice, and i stop listening, lie to me 3 times, and then i feel like you're taking the pi#s out took out of my intelligence.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
reply to post by Bakatono

No. We dont exactly support ALL of the rebels. The rebels are just as dangerous as Assad. However, we sure as hell cant support Assad.

So we suppor FACTIONs of the rebels that are committed to democracy, and we will try and get those Factions into power by keeping the factions opposing the pro western factions weak.

However, that seems it may be to complicated for you to understand.
edit on 8-12-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

So, we don't support all of the rebels, just the rebels who we want to support because they are good rebels. Obviously we can't support the bad guys and since there are apparently bad guys on both "sides" then we just have to choose the "good" guys and support them.

Ok, got it.

(BTW: I said all that to point out that it is nonsense. There are no good guys)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by missed_gear

Actually no, your google translate is incorrect. Google doesn't know what to do with slang.

So, fail on your attempt to talk smack based on google translate.

BTW: you should really re-read your posts if you think your tone is "nice", or even moderately constructive.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
Assad has said since day 1 that the rebels are terrorists and other Muslim Extremists...and he was right.

This is the same thing we heard out of Egypt and Libya when the "rebels" were attacking those governments. The "arab spring" they called it. Now look at those two places, just a mess of radical islamic terrorism.

Funny how we supported these "rebels" during the uprising but now that the people are rising up in places like Egypt against their new radical oppressors our government says...... nada.

Things that make you go hmmmmm.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by svmpua

Wow. That is horrible. Can't say that I am surprised though. This seems to be a theme with these rebels fighting for "freedom" in Syria, Libya and Egypt. Funny how these freedom fighters are really just terrorists of the worst sort. Good thing we support them! Not!

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Od1nson
Dear American government,

If you really want to spread democracy etc..etc then, wipe the despot pig phucker out already. Consequences be darned.

Sincerely, "the free world"

Not exactly sure what this would accomplish. Why not just leave them alone and let them do their own thing? If the people want to wipe him out, ok, if he wants to wipe the people out, well that sucks but it isn't our country. We aren't intervening in the genocide in N. Africa, why does a little infighting in Syria matter?

What good would it do for the US, or any country, to go in there and wipe anyone out? Other than we will then become somehow responsible for that place and spend a trillion dollars in foreign aid to fix a country that can't be fixed and the people will still hate us no matter what.

So, no point in it. Just let them do their thing, trade with whomever is left at the end.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

He put it in an extreme way.

I am sure the US is over there unofficially, and I am pretty sure there are a couple families over there that are grateful for that.

The US does have to protect it's own interests though, and we already look like the Empire from Star Wars to many parts of the world. It is best for our relationships with other countries to not get involved and let someone else handle this one.

Same with Africa, almost guarantee the CIA and SOCOM units are over there you just don't know it.

We can not police the world. We can only maximize the good we do and minimize the harm we do in the world.

Take Afghanistan and Iraq - brutal and ugly but there is another side to it. Electricity, water, and books!

I commend our soldiers for the job they have done in humanitarian efforts. They have helped many families in 3rd world countries. I question the Army on it's policies and how it treats it's soldiers though. You can look to that for most of the craziness going on in the Army right now.

There is this guy I know who left the army because they wouldn't let him come home for a funeral or his kids birth (10 days any1? right...). He was stateside in OSUT. He also told me some really weird stuff I will not go into detail about here.

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bakatono

Originally posted by milkyway12

No. We dont exactly support ALL of the rebels. The rebels are just as dangerous as Assad. However, we sure as hell cant support Assad.

So we suppor FACTIONs of the rebels that are committed to democracy, and we will try and get those Factions into power by keeping the factions opposing the pro western factions weak.

However, that seems it may be to complicated for you to understand.
edit on 8-12-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

So, we don't support all of the rebels, just the rebels who we want to support because they are good rebels. Obviously we can't support the bad guys and since there are apparently bad guys on both "sides" then we just have to choose the "good" guys and support them.

Ok, got it.

(BTW: I said all that to point out that it is nonsense. There are no good guys)

He never said there were good guys. just factions we would like to use to further our goals over there (and rightfully so in this case). It is a symbiotic relationship, not good guys vs bad guys. Enemy of my enemy and all that.

In fact I am sure we are using all of the factions to further our agenda over there, whether they know we are or not. Our intelligence agencies are pretty good at what they do, as is the Green Beret.

Why are they called factions? Because they are "rebels"? They are street gangs. Some are just organized enough to be called a "faction of rebels". That said, if I lived in Syria I would be looking for the first American operator over there I could find and asking for as many weapons as I could get

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Pretty scary if you ask me.
But why don't those rabbits just hold their breath?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join