It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quick...We Need A New End of the World Scenario

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Help!
With the Mayan thing just about biting the dust, we have a vacuum to fill.
Imagine whole days without someone telling us the end is near.

Please help all of us out by supplying the best replacement for the end of the world.

NO NIBIRU,

that one has no more legs. Looking for something fresh and unfounded LOL

Hit me with your best shot!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by winterkill

Economic collapse. Global financial doom. Riots in the streets. Panic!

I figure thursday. Sometime in June.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Economic collapse. Global financial doom. Riots in the streets. Panic!

I figure Thursday. Sometime in June.

I'll go with Tuesday in July!

Major twinkie withdrawals will send the masses into ciaos!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
hi op

May be a new supervirus released during the drilling of lake V

orrrr

Hitlers decendents in the antarctic raising another army to cause total chaos

orrr
maybe nothing

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Ummm...... How about a "Kill Shot"???

Ya know, the one Major Ed Dames speaks of.

edit on 8-12-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Space nazi's, coming back to get revenge, and fulfilling their previous goal.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I have actually been think about what they will come up with next, and why so many will accept a 2012 Mayan calendar
but not the Bibles warnings,

No one will know the hour or the day
www.biblegateway.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Well, if you're desperate, there's always Planet C, that will crash into us next year...

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
The world will end December 16th, 2013...

Susan Lynne Serafina Schwenger, an internationally known Cosmologist, ...
She has both the science, and, the maths, to back up her discovery, of 16 DEC 2013, as The End Time

2013endtime

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Penguins, majorly underestimated. They're p'd off that their water isn't the same anymore, so team up with dolphins, who will slowly entrap humans with netting. Penguins will then orchestrate a sardine missile launch to the moon, where it'll dislodge many rocks and those extra special fireworks that managed to reach the moon, sending them to the Earth. Meanwhile, radiation from LED Christmas tree lights will fry the rest of us who hasn't been pummeled by moon debris, caught in dolphins nets, or pecked to death by penguins. The enlightened were wrong, and instead of ascension, they do in fact descend to the bowels of the earth.... to find that it is indeed hollow, so they'll all just sorta, hover, in the middle, gradually the accumulation of descended beings grows so much it cracks the crust of the planet, which creates earthquakes and 'People Eruptions' via all the volcanoes of the world. Thus ending it all.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

WTF ??? Never heard of.................
2nd line

The Morlocks will arise !
edit on 12/8/2012 by SheldonCooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
lol, the mayan callender writer died and they could not write the callender anymore.
why dont you stick on the
gregorian callender ?
wikipedia-Gregorian Callender
edit on 8/12/2012 by Hombre because: made url tag working

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I like beezer's scenario and the timing sounds right.
I think it is time for a doomsday virus again. How about H1nZ(Zombie).

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Well, if you're desperate, there's always Planet C, that will crash into us next year...

I like how he suggests that buying supplies will help you if another planet collides with the Earth.

I personally think the moon will transform into a large spaceship and fly away leaving Earth and causing chaos. This will happen 02nd March 2013.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Personally, I've always liked the "Singularity" concept...

Super computers will join together into an all knowing powerful AI that will gain consciousness & decide to rid the world of the annoying humans that keep trying to tell it what to do.

Um...how about Spring of 2014 when the Xbox 720s are all coming online adding a massive amount of computing power to the network - that should give us plenty of time to get all hot & bothered about it.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
The Large Hadron Collider is going to create a dimensional rift on december 21 2013

Opening a gate to a endless number of dimensions, we would be overrun in seconds by all kind of monsters,spaceships,robots,slim demons and ghosts.. it would unbalance the forces of dark energy and make our universe collapse into nothing

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

The Illumimati will infiltrate the Bilderberg Group.Who in turn will sell their intrest to the NWO,only to be bombed by the Israelis.Who then in turn are gassed by the Syrians.At this point the three days of darkness will happen,after which we will be invaded by Aliens.In time for them to be destoryed by the Killshot.Did I miss anything?

edit on 8-12-2012 by rockymcgilicutty because: yes I missed one

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The Big Crunch.

I only say this because of Timewave Zero. It goes back 25 billion years to the Big Bang and from there it starts to drop and rise up throughout history. Each rise and drop on the on the bar graph represents major points in History.

On December 21, 2012 Timewave Zero finally hits Zero. The only explanation I could think of was that Zero has to represent the opposite of the beginning. So what's the opposite of the Big Bang? You got it.

Can only make speculations about it but it's not to be taken seriously since the according to the Bible more things still have to pass before the End of the World which I doubt has anything to do with the Big Crunch. The skeptic part of my brain considers this thought if the Bible is indeed written by man. But I believe in God with every fiber of my soul and that is not what I believe.

Just throwing it out there. If anyone would like to see a a movie that involves the Big Crunch, I highly recommend watching Mr.Nobody. It's a wonder thriller and it will make you think, that's if you understand it all. Very complex moving that follows different timelines involving alternate universes.

Mr.Nobody IMDb

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider
The Large Hadron Collider is going to create a dimensional rift on december 21 2013

Opening a gate to a endless number of dimensions, we would be overrun in seconds by all kind of monsters,spaceships,robots,slim demons and ghosts.. it would unbalance the forces of dark energy and make our universe collapse into nothing

Starting Monday, December 17, 2012 and going through Friday, CERN will be running a series of collisions, which are predicted to break records in high voltage collisions already set by the LHC or at least that's what I'm reading on other websites and have yet to verify this information from a legit source. I'm sure somebody else will be able to shed some light on this.

I seriously hope CERN knows what they are doing and I find it a coincidences they choose the date they did and I don't believe in coincidences. Either they are attempting to scare monger public in plain sight without us knowing they are intentionally doing it, or we probably all will be sucked into a gigantic massive black hole they created with the LHC.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join