It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quick...We Need A New End of the World Scenario

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
In 2040, 5th of February massive asteroid called 2011 AG5 will hit the Earth. Its 140 meters wide, so its large enough to come through atmosphere. The explosion power will be 100 megatons of TNT, or 2x Tsar Bomba.

Impact risk is currently 1 in 500 and it could pass Earth only 289,200 km away. Its 1 in Torino Scale, which means its unusual high risk. We will get more information when it passes Earth in September 2013, in 0,98 AU distance. It will make multiple passes before 2040. It poses threat for 4 Earth impacts between 2040 and 2047.

ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...
edit on 8-12-2012 by Thebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by RobbieK
Penguins, majorly underestimated. They're p'd off that their water isn't the same anymore, so team up with dolphins, who will slowly entrap humans with netting. Penguins will then orchestrate a sardine missile launch to the moon, where it'll dislodge many rocks and those extra special fireworks that managed to reach the moon, sending them to the Earth. Meanwhile, radiation from LED Christmas tree lights will fry the rest of us who hasn't been pummeled by moon debris, caught in dolphins nets, or pecked to death by penguins. The enlightened were wrong, and instead of ascension, they do in fact descend to the bowels of the earth.... to find that it is indeed hollow, so they'll all just sorta, hover, in the middle, gradually the accumulation of descended beings grows so much it cracks the crust of the planet, which creates earthquakes and 'People Eruptions' via all the volcanoes of the world. Thus ending it all.

Isn't that the plot for the Madagascar spinoff with the penguins?

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by winterkill

If it is, is it gonna be released soon? It could help in aid of survival if studied? And if they are holding off to release later in 2013, there goes to prove that the world won;t end on 21st December 2012!. By Gosh I've solved it.... all await the release of Madagascar 3.2... Return Of The Oceanic Cretins, thought to be in 2013, Yay me!

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The Louisiana sinkhole which is filled with hundreds of metric tons of methanegas (with power of many Hiroshima nuclear weapons) will explode(on purpose) on the 21st ,which will cause a 10+ magnitude earthquake on the New Madrid fault which will have a domino effect causing the yellow stone super volcano to erupt. Which will result in Polar glaciers melting causing sea levels to rise flooding the coastal states. This could in turn destroy nuclear power plants ,also the super volcano eruption will cover the globe for decades and man(if any are left) will be forced to the stone age.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I love it, you guys are way more creative than I thought this was going to be. Problem is, its too complex to give on radio and T.V.
Wait, that's it! The only real end of the world scenario will show itself by being unexplainable on 30 second news fluff!

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by winterkill
I love it, you guys are way more creative than I thought this was going to be. Problem is, its too complex to give on radio and T.V.
Wait, that's it! The only real end of the world scenario will show itself by being unexplainable on 30 second news fluff!

I like it, so just like ITV's News at 10 at the end of the program there's a 'And Finally....', but instead of Grannie Aggie finding a Roman Treasure Chest underneath her hoarded tins of Quality Street, it's.... 'The world is going to End pretty soon, because it is, it just is, thank you and good night'

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
How about the May 15th 2028 issue when Israel turns 80?

According to the Matthew 24 and the fig tree parable all the end time events are to happen in the lifetime of the "generation". If you consider the creation of the state of Israel as a end time event then you realize a timer started.
And per Psalms 90-10 a lifetime is 70 to 80 years long approximately.

Meaning we're 64 years into the Apocalypse and it can potentially be up to 80 years long. Which is where May 15 2028 comes from. It would be the start of the 1000 year reign of the saints of Revelation 20-4.

Of course that would mean the 7 year treaty of Daniel 9 would be signed by May 15 2021.

And a Jewish temple rebuilt and running in the next few years.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join