It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Birth of Gaia

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by JesterTerrestrial

Thought I'd also say a good portion of this post came from here:The Misist of Avalon.net

Which you gave no source or link for as well.
edit on 12/9/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Maybe you should do a little research on the shifting of the poles before you say they never happened. Although the big science organizations may be wrong, they do show there was evidence of poles reversing or shifting in the past. There is no telling when it will happen again though, could be up to a million years. The magnetic field of the earth is getting stirred up and these organizations think it may be evidence of something to come. Personally I think they are destroying the crystal structure that establishes the field by mining too much.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Again a good portion of another post (still on the 1st page) was not linked or sourced and came from here:www.thuban.spruz.com

Do you have something against the T&Cs about sources and plagiarism???

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Again a good portion of another post (still on the 1st page) was not linked or sourced and came from here:www.thuban.spruz.com

Do you have something against the T&Cs about sources and plagiarism???

SO WHERE IS ANY OF YOUR TEAMS WORK?

I have never claimed anything to be my own you are totally misunderstanding the message with in the message and i was warned about sharing this info on ATS by my own better judgement but decided to drop a few gems for ya rather then the same ol NABS you may be used to. This information is from the Council Of Thuban is very powerful and and i got a thousand documents on my computer saved as note files and do not have the references to everything that was shared on emails and forums that deleted and censored information and skype chats and personal phone calls and face to face meetings. Yes much of this has been shared with the world along time ago many times already so call it what you will the encoded message of logos energy stands on its own.

And as the OP just said maybe i should just not share anything as its not worth the effort helping others. Had I not come here to ATS you would not have EXTRA TERRESTRIAL DISCLOSURE + EXPOSURE + CONTACT!!! MERLIN JT! MAAT
edit on 9-12-2012 by JesterTerrestrial because: Love

Well the world is all whining for extra terrestrial disclosure!!! Please do enjoy the copy and paste as you call it lol I have already self proclaimed my reincarnation several times. I am the reincarnation of Mark Twain and I am talking to you WRITE NOW!!!

GREETINGS!!! EARTH!!! HELLO ATS!!!

MERLIN JT! MAAT IN DA HOUSE!!! YO!!!

The Rolling Stones - Doom And Gloom

www.youtube.com...

THE GUNS OF AVALON!!! BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!

EVER FEEL LIKE YOU CAN FEEL AGAIN!!!

OneRepublic - Feel Again

www.youtube.com...

THANK YOU MERLIN JT! MAAT

edit on 9-12-2012 by JesterTerrestrial because: Peace On Earth ET Disclosure Exposure Contact

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

SO WHERE IS ANY OF YOUR TEAMS WORK?

What the hell is that supposed to mean?
Also if you don't realize i never poster the above in reply to you...would've thought you'd have a better grasp on pasting copying and replying.

By the way your above post was plagiarized from: www.themistsofavalon.net...

I plagiarized nothing. If different new age sites plagiarize each other that's their problem.

But on ATS posting others works WORD FOR WORD without citing some kind of source that IS in effect claiming it as your own and technically plagiarizing.

You seem to think your "message" is more important to following the guidelines and rules of a site you are basically a guest of.

Please do enjoy the copy and paste as you call it lol I have already self proclaimed my reincarnation several times. I am the reincarnation of Mark Twain and I am talking to you WRITE NOW!!!

I thought Mark Twain (Samuel Clemens) wrote his own material. Why can't you seem to?
edit on 12/9/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
No. No. No. The only use of dragon or draco or serpent is Spiral, Torsion Field, Vortex and Ascension or Progression.

There are races that reptilian in nature. And hybrids, and we have some hybridization here. But its not this dragon thing, and everything draco and dragon. Its actually something more natural, home, family, different races sure, but human is the way to go, at least for my family.

Ets can come in at whim, they can unmask at any moment. They can take you on a whirl through the solar system and if they want, beyond it, though that is rare. They can do this in the physical. Or in the astral for you.

And the thinning of the veils, well, there is more of that taking place, and you're right it could be a metaphorical ascension, but something is going to happen and there will be something coming, just don't know what it means, refuse to write down negative things, so suggesting a harvest, for example. Won't empower the negative.

I personally totally empower a real ascension, and everyone being counseled and saved, but am prepared fully to live out my natural life with faith and hold the positive in the world as much as I can until passing over. As long you're here you have the opportunity to do bigger growth, grow and also, do the work your supposed to be doing.

Peace and Love!
edit on 9-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Well obviously talking to you is a waste of time

You post a pile of lies. All you have to say for yourself is nothing?

Not surprising. You post about pole shifts which geology and physics show cannot happen. You refer to the hoax about kids that are crystals and indigos. You post about some hoax wave.

When questioned on the issues you have no response?

That is what hoaxers do. They clam up after being exposed.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

everything here is information! You must be blind as i suspected! Thank you for verification

have a nice day

Nothing you have posted is information. It is a mess of baloney. Not a drop of information in it.

What do you get out of posting hoaxes?

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

this jester guy is being fed all this stuff from another guy. This is all too cultish. People beware. Almost everything he has been saying came from this other guy. It is a little worrying to say the least. Programmed nutters giving out advice to people.....you are actually being programmed by someone called Thubanis. He is the one this jester guy parrots.

www.themistsofavalon.net...

My name is Michael Toldnes - MERLIN JT! MAAT I am a friend to the Dragons of Thuban The soul Family of Avalon and the Original Round of Camelot.

and

tonyb.freeyellow.com...

reply to post by Chamberf=6

good call....

you can see in the conversation I posted from that forum that he is basically being given marching orders and being told what to say....

edit on 10-12-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join