It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Birth of Gaia

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by JesterTerrestrial

This claim of disclosure has been going on for many decades. It will continue to go on until we may someday detect an alien civilization or more likely the existence of an exoplanet with an unstable atmosphere like our which indicates something other than inorganic processes at work.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

The Birth of Gaia

The changes themselves are already under way for quite some time. They are energetic changes, not so much on a physical 3D level. The Hunab Ku wave signal, on its way to Earth aka Gaia, will open a Stargate. The wavefront will get here by the end of 2012.

In physical terms Hunab Ku (Hunab Ku aka Perseus aka Ouroboros, the Milky Way Serpent who swallows its own tail) is a quasar radio source, also known as Sagittarius A, 'weighting' about 4 million suns and so 40 million kilometers (or 2 light minutes) across and about 25,627 lightyears distant from the core of the Earth.

The changes will result via energy Matrix changing not the planet itself. Gaia's ascension is interdimensional, not physical.

Changing the rotation and inertia of Earth (geographic pole shifts,..etc) could easily destroy the planet. The higher dimensional envelope is changing (subtly seen in environmental changes).

Energy shift is slowly displacing the old Matrix - this is the ascension. By 2013 it will complete the reconfiguration. Old humanity will be "forced" to either adapt or go crazy. The less "dense" reconfiguration will enable the ET (extra terrestrial ) contact by then. Until that time, ET will only be seen as plasma (white light, orbs..shadows of 4D).

There will be a pole shift....but at the center of the Earth. Its a dimensional 'Opening' or Rupture of spacetime itself as a 'SelfIntersection', of geometry. The wave signal will than bounce back and begin transmitting all the gathered data from Noospehre aka Akashic Records aka... to the entire universe.

Council Of Thuban

HUMANITY HAS ENDED!!! FACT!!! ENTER STAR HUMANITY!!!

The indigo and crystal children all know about this but few listen.

Have a absolutely wonderful day, dear one

Merlin JT! Maat

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
And this information is years old now. So I probably should not waste my time sharing anything with you here and just watch the monkies flop around on the hamster wheel of doom trapped in a matrix of deception and bs information regarding the unprecedented changes now staring humanity in the face.
This information is not only ground breaking and important it is required for humanity to overcome the real lie gions and the military industrial corporate complex. I guess you could call it part of the frame work for the new template upon the completion of the timeline as we are about to enter a new age and it is a process. The changes are happening inter dimensionally causing a mental Armageddon in the minds of men. The puppet governments and the mass population that is 'sleeping' through all kinds of manipulations the rabbit hole is deep, chemical flouride chemtrails intentional dumbing down of schools gmo foods supresion of technology and on and on it goes but I must go work on some real projects because its just that time...
I have already shared more then you may know with my family and friends as I did not come to he understandings i have attained without hard work and the costs are high! The price tag is larger then the amount of money you have! Because its a tree hundred dollar payday! This information explains the resonate frequency of the star gates and is part of a collective amount of data and discussions regarding the fact that we are the Extra Terrestrails of Avalon and Camelot Maybe egyptian....maybe Atlantian...maybe Lemurian...mmaybe eh!

The world is in a state of emergent see! And we have the keys to the codes! You are not alone

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Pole shifts have never happened. Geology makes hat clear. Physics makes that clear.

This is just a hoax and not a well written one at that.

There are no indigo or crystal children. There is no wave coming.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Nothing here is information. It is a hoax. It has no basis other than part of a poorly written script.

Even mentioning the nonexistent Lemuria. Including chemtrails is simply the kiss of death.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
This is the thing for me....your number of years is about the procession of the planets, the Platonic cycle, 25,000 some yrs. Point one. There are several points here, pulled from different beliefs and prophecies, cobbled together, but when you speak of the Dragon, and to me, invoke the Brotherhood of the Dragon, you lose me....
You see, some of what you say, I think might at one time have been true, but I think it has since been hijacked, to suck and repurpose and hold hostage the power, of what you speak.

I took note at your mention of the madness in the minds of men...(not excluding women, here, men meaning people). Get used to it, adjust, whatever. And yes, it is quite obvious that this seems to happening....civilization is becoming less so....civilized. But I wonder if in the hijacking, what you describe is being brought about purposely, feaux ascension in a matrix, again your word, controlled by forces who did not spell out in the beginning what you describe, whom have now hijacked it.....

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Pole shifts have never happened. Geology makes hat clear. Physics makes that clear.

This is just a hoax and not a well written one at that.

There are no indigo or crystal children. There is no wave coming.

Well obviously talking to you is a waste of time

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

everything here is information! You must be blind as i suspected! Thank you for verification

have a nice day

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50
This is the thing for me....your number of years is about the procession of the planets, the Platonic cycle, 25,000 some yrs. Point one. There are several points here, pulled from different beliefs and prophecies, cobbled together, but when you speak of the Dragon, and to me, invoke the Brotherhood of the Dragon, you lose me....
You see, some of what you say, I think might at one time have been true, but I think it has since been hijacked, to suck and repurpose and hold hostage the power, of what you speak.

I took note at your mention of the madness in the minds of men...(not excluding women, here, men meaning people). Get used to it, adjust, whatever. And yes, it is quite obvious that this seems to happening....civilization is becoming less so....civilized. But I wonder if in the hijacking, what you describe is being brought about purposely, feaux ascension in a matrix, again your word, controlled by forces who did not spell out in the beginning what you describe, whom have now hijacked it.....

Well I did say the fact that we are the Original Round of Camelot and The Dragons of Avalon was not what as important as the information explaining what is causing the ascension! The reference to the dragons is a reference to the ley lines of the earth! Because the shift is happening in the higher dimensions it is causing effects upon the electromagnetic mind and this is where the breakdown is happening. You can either resonate with the star gates or you can not! Nameste MERLIN JT! MAAT

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Do you think that has anything to do with the Grand Cross Allignment on the 21st or 23rd, there is some disagreement as to date?

www.sonoma.edu...

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Akashic Records....

...Akashic Records....

shakes head..

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesterTerrestrial

Well I did say the fact that we are the Original Round of Camelot and The Dragons of Avalon was not what as important as the information explaining what is causing the ascension! The reference to the dragons is a reference to the ley lines of the earth! Because the shift is happening in the higher dimensions it is causing effects upon the electromagnetic mind and this is where the breakdown is happening. You can either resonate with the star gates or you can not! Nameste MERLIN JT! MAAT

Yes, you did say that. And I never like to shoot the messenger, but why are all the messengers around here so full of take it or screw you, because I am right. I don't doubt you, really. But you are saying the original messengers isn't as important as the message. What I am saying is that the knowledge of the ley lines, the electromagnetic fields and its effects on us mere mortals could be used to incur said breakdown and create a false stargate, or a "negative culling" via an opening of a stargate, or wormhole, in a not so good, not so opportune time. I would think, if you were as open minded as your post would infer, that this would not be beyond your aptitude. It's not really, you get it or you don't, you resonate or you don't......

something so important wouldn't be as quid pro quo as that, would it? so go with me with what I am saying, or you're just possibly spewing info from somewhere that briefed you on it, and said don't worry, if you believe it, it's all good.

But in the end, it doesn't matter what you or I say, respond to or think.....it will or won't happen. And what happens to us or anyone else will be up to the universe. Many have realized that the universe may be a conscious, obviously alive entity. What that means, and what will develop from there, and how we have progressed or not, is up to anyone's guess, for "history," written proclamations, assumptions, science, and all of it in a nutshell, means nothing on that fateful day....even fate and karma will stupefy, for it will be whatever said universe determines, and however so.....

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Do you think that has anything to do with the Grand Cross Allignment on the 21st or 23rd, there is some disagreement as to date?

www.sonoma.edu...

Well it has been said that Dec 21 - 23 is the time of birth. April 1st was the insemination date where you became pregnant with your future self in the higher dimensions. Its a birthing process so likely there is a connection to these alignments referred to as a grand cross alignment. This is the first I have seen this document so I will take a closer look at this info and see if I can provide any more information about this link in specific but not sure if I will have time to review as I have a lot on my agenda like living my life.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesterTerrestrial

Yes, you did say that. And I never like to shoot the messenger, but why are all the messengers around here so full of take it or screw you, because I am right. I don't doubt you, really. But you are saying the original messengers isn't as important as the message. What I am saying is that the knowledge of the ley lines, the electromagnetic fields and its effects on us mere mortals could be used to incur said breakdown and create a false stargate, or a "negative culling" via an opening of a stargate, or wormhole, in a not so good, not so opportune time. I would think, if you were as open minded as your post would infer, that this would not be beyond your aptitude. It's not really, you get it or you don't, you resonate or you don't......

something so important wouldn't be as quid pro quo as that, would it? so go with me with what I am saying, or you're just possibly spewing info from somewhere that briefed you on it, and said don't worry, if you believe it, it's all good.

But in the end, it doesn't matter what you or I say, respond to or think.....it will or won't happen. And what happens to us or anyone else will be up to the universe. Many have realized that the universe may be a conscious, obviously alive entity. What that means, and what will develop from there, and how we have progressed or not, is up to anyone's guess, for "history," written proclamations, assumptions, science, and all of it in a nutshell, means nothing on that fateful day....even fate and karma will stupefy, for it will be whatever said universe determines, and however so.....

When I decided to make a post and then link it to another thread for a few others who I can see are searching for information regarding the changes they are experiencing I simply wanted to share the basic information that was shared with me and I also said i posted it because it my trigger something on a much deeper level in response to a few other posts and thread I see here at ATS with discussion of what the... is going on regarding the cosmic changes and what everyone calls the ascension! I get tired of hearing that word however that is what I have to use because that is what the nabs people talk about. For many years I have studied with a few others using the internet when I'm not banned. I'm not even sure ATS is a secure platform to communicate on.

A lot of people are acting very cranky and reacting out of the pressure of the changes, imo. There is not much room left for kicking and screaming as the baby is huge and mother earth is about to pop! If you observe the changes as a cosmic birth you can "see" it. I have to say again that I do believe that it dose come down to resonance. You can either resonate with the star gates or not. Well Its 4am here whatever that means. Peace

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2Unknown
Akashic Records....

...Akashic Records....

shakes head.

From April 1st to April 8th 2012; an Old Universe spacetime matrix is effectively and irrevokably 'reconfigured'. This we have termed the 'Insemination of a Virgin Cosmos'. This relates to this incoming 'superwave', which is now only so 9 lightmonths from the Earth. The video, shared by Mudra is very well constructed UNTIL it reaches the 'effects' of the merger of the galactic signal emitted so 25,627 years ago in the present calendrical calculus.
The (blue light) electron energy represents a 3D effect of the quantum mechanics of the Black Hole physics AS a White Hole Vortex at the galactic centre (Hunab Ku). This quantum dynamics is however modulated by the Cosmic Rays, correctly identified in the video, but not understood in its manifestations. The Cosmic ray spectrum are actually the taxonomy for the so called superbrane classes (I, IIA, IIB, HO32 and HE64) and so ALLOW the 3D-space or 4D spacetime physics to intersect its own multidimensionality.

The 'Cosmic Pregnancy' then becomes defined (via many calendars and timelines, such as in the Great Pyramid and the Maya and other precession related cycles in 26,000 Plato Years being exactly 26,000x360=9,360,000 Days or Kin as 25,25,626.81 Civil Years and the combined scriptural encodings from Genesis, Ezekiel, Daniel and Revelation) in 265 days from April 1st, 2012 to April 8th, 2012 and to December 21st, 2012 to December 28th, 2012.

The 'Birth of the New Earth' so becomes the unfolding of the hitherto 5th 'conifolded' Kaluza-Klein hyperspace dimension. This simply allows a 'new physics' to manifest throughout the entire now Mother Cosmos, but will become centred on the New Earth as a 'Cosmic Sanctuary' for all galactic civilisations and such.

The 5 grand Mayan cycles so were known as 26,000 'circle- or degree years' of 9,360,000 kindays or 65 Baktuns in 65x144,000 Kin = 26,000 Degree Years. To what degree of precision, the 'ancients' understood or knew the actual physics of precesion so becomes a secondary consideration. This of course is the true foundation of the Tzolkin and the 'sacred numbers' of the 26 and the 13 and the 5 in the Mayan mathematics.

Following the 'Birth of Serpentina' coded as being 'In A Serpent' of the 'Dragon' and symbolised by the Ouroboros, the Milky Way, the Nile and the Mazzaroth of the Constellations and so on but always as the CLOSING of the Cosmic Circle; the 'New Starhuman Baby' will be weaned as a group- or collective starhuman consciousness.

This you can fathom as the morphogenetic resonance of Rupert Sheldrake and the convolution of the many Gaia concepts, such as the ideas of James Lovelock, Buckminster Fuller and Teilhard de Chardin and many others.

This 'Weaning of a New Cosmic Race' will end on Stardate, December 16th, 2013, as then the exact calibration with the Mayan 65 baktuns (13 Ahau 18 Mac = 13.0.1.0.0) will coincide with a calibration of all calendrical systems in the addition of the 360 days from December 21st, 2012. The Cycles of the present human genotype so become encompassed by the 9,360,360 days from the onset of Homo Sapiens Sapiens or Cro Magnon Man as the 'Closing of the Age' of 'Wise Man of the Earth'.
You can discern much old science evidence and indicators for this in simply studying modern anthropology and the emergence of Homo Erectus from its seedling genotype so 2 million years ago to the 'migration patterns' of so 260,000 years ago being of course 10x65 Mayan great cycles of the human prehistory.

The present status of the old human genetic stock is that of preparation and as stipulated by ancient encodings from an encompassing timeline, a timeline of timelines of sorts. This is what we term the 'Cosmic Logos' as the 'Cosmic Author', using 'inspired' or sensitive human authors throughout the ages within the 26,000 degree years.
Those encodings reach throughout this selfsame timespan, but of course relate to the evolution of the Old Human in language, industry, culture and science. And so the pyramids, enscriptions and later tablets, papyrus, paper and plastic become the media for communication of this 'root knowledge' from the source and a source who divides itself in shards of consciousness shared as 'cosmic selfawareness' and 'special- or particularised or individualised consciousness' across all lifeforms and including the 'kingdoms' of mineral, flora and fauna as a synergy of the polarities and as exemplified by the Hydrogen atom of negative or male electrocharge and positive or female core- or proton charge.

Whilst the dynamics described in the above are relatively 'fixed' as say an envelope for the cosmic graduation of the Old Human into a Starhuman; the actual 3D manifestastions of the 'New Cosmic Matrix or Order' remain malleable as the cocreative choices of the collective groupmind, however 'invaded' and 'transformed' by the incoming galactic signal in its travelling

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
l in its travelling of its lightpath journey so 26,000 years ago.
This the video describes very well.
And it is because the galactic signal was created 26,000 years ago, that subsequently defines the 'unchangeability' for the encompassing logos timeline, no matter what certain groups or individuals might envisage in their lawful cocreativity, but unlawful manipulative attempts to change the course of the Logos history, which is cosmic in utilizing a galactic seed on far grander scales.

The Thuban data so clearly distinguishes the 'Birth of New Gaia' from the 'Being of Old Gaia' in a prenatal gestation period and a postnatal weaning period for the 'Starhuman Family' as part or subset of its biologically parental 'Old Humanity'.
The emphasis here is, that the physical or biological evolution of the Old Human becomes bifurcated or split from a metaphysical or spiritual evolution of its offspring in the integration of the 'invading galactic energy' (of the so called superwave).
This we call the 'hybridisation' of the Old Human Bodyform with a higher dimensional 'plasma' ET merkabah.

This of course becomes the accessibility or lack thereof of the Old Human consciousness experiencing the 4D Linespace to enter 5D Hyperspace following the Birth of the 'New Serpentina Matrix' as the aforesaid 'Universal Sanctuary' or 'Haven of Cosmic Peace' as a 'New Standard Bearer and Stewardship'.

Then the questions about ET contact, which can be projected but only answered in possible contexts and due to the cocreative choices of the old humanity, remains open, but within this 'split' between the old human parent and the new human offspring.
There must be ET contact, because the hybridisation demands the blending of the extraterrestrial 'baseperfect' genome with that of the 'blocked' terrestrial one. This simply 'revisits' the NABS speculations of ET phyhsical visits to 'seed' the old human DNA and such scenarios. This actually describes a timewarp as a function of the 26,000 year period of the 4D spacetime matrix of the Linespace, which can be phasewaved in say Hyperspace by the de Broglie form of the lightpath in a quasi inflaton hyperphysics of the superstrings, aka the tachyonisation of the Cosmic Rays.

The 'plasma' phase of the 3D space so CAN densify or physicalise with this addition of a 4th space dimension, triggered by the 'pole flip' or 'polarity switch' of the Black Holed Gravitational Equivalence with the signal from the galactic center.
This 4th space dimension is simply superposed 'MORE SPACE' WITH the already existing 3D space.
So the Old Human will often see nothing different; whilst the new Human will be able to experience the densification of the 'vortex energy', say in the form of 'materialised' electromagnetic energy in its monopolar nature of the orthogonalisation of the 4th space dimension (say a Tesla vector as a scalar addition).

After the galactic signal 'bounces' as 4D input for the 3D receptor of planet earth as a 4D Black Hole Earth Core; the 4D Earth will become manifest in Omnispace of 12 dimensions and superposing Linespace of 4D with Hyperspace of rotational 7D with vibrational Quantumspace of 10D and in an opening of the quasi time dimensions as the Stargates separating the spacial dimensions (or densities) in Timegates 4, 7 and 10.
Then a New Supergalactic or Cosmic Wavefront will emanate from the 3D-4D intersection of planetary earth with its black holed 'data compression' and begin - at lightspeed - to return to its emitter Hunab Ku; reaching the Sun so 8 minutes after the 'Cosmic Intercourse' or 'Love Making' and reaching the Alpha Centauri starsystem so 4 years and the Sirian starsystem so 8 years later in the years 2016/17 and 2020/21.

This then describes a hitherto unknown form of starbased and galactic communication, with the 'compressed data base' of the 'Old Gaian' binary creation-creator seed transmitting its evolution history and emphasising the 26,000 degree years of the Homo Erectus evolution, both biologically in the 'blockages' of the gene expressions and mentally or metaphysically or spiritually in the emergence of a unique 'way of processing data' and enforced cosmically naturally due to the 'blockages' in a genial inventiveness of the now graduating 'Old Humanity'.

As the 'Dragon Made' ARMAGEDDON=DRAGONMADE= 82=41+41 = OMEGA KING=DREAM KEY approaches as decoded by the 'Thuban Guard or Sentry of the Elders'; the following translation of the apocalyptic scriptures can now be revealed. I should say, that the Thuban 'friendly' or 'tolerating' forums are in this manner 'warned' and allowing preparations to be made, about the entry of the 'Cosmic Thief', who is literally 'steals' the Old Kingdom of the Devil from the GODGOD=LIVED=52=FINANCE=PRIDE=EARTH itself.
The alphanumerics above so state, that the encoded apocalyptic encodings are timewise arbitrary, albeit 'awaiting' any appropriate and self consistent decipherment. The office of this 'appropriate interpretation' was giv

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
en by the discarnate collective of the 'Starhumanity' to the 'Remnant of the Sealed Servants of Moses', aka the 144,000 aspects residing within every one of you and awaiting their activation in the cosmic eucharist of the Lion of Judea aka the Egyptian Liontwin. In the timeline, these 144,000 'sealed ones', singing a 'New Song of Moses' describe the calendriacal period of the 65th Baktun of the Maya from Tuesday, September 18th, 1618 (Tuesday, September 8th, 1618 Julian) to Friday, December 21st, 2012.

Revelation.16.15-21:

15Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
16And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.
17And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.
18And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.
19And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
20And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.
21And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

Revelation.17.18:

18And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

- Thubanis
edit on 9-12-2012 by JesterTerrestrial because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Impregnation of the Virgin Cosmos=265 Days █-------Mirror of the Sealing=106 Days-------█ 265 Days=Conception of the Image Virgin Cosmos

April 1st, 2012--►Backwards Timeflow(106)█--December 18th, 2011/July 11th, 2011--█(106)Forwards Timeflow◄--March 28th, 2011

3½(Forward Time) .................................................3½(Mirror Time).................................................. 3½(Backward Time)

December 21st, 2012----------Sealed in 265 Days of Pregnancy from Conception on April 1st, 2012

April 1st, 2012------------------------Sealed in 370=265+106 Days with----------------------------------------------March 28th, 2011

March 28th, 2011 = Mirror of the Logos of Creation as Midweek WednesDay for PalmSundayWarp March 25th, 31/2011 - EasterSundayWarp April 1st, 31/2011 and becomes imaged in April 1st, 2012

March 29th, 2011 - May 7th, 2011 = 40 Days of Rains-------------------------------Imaged in the Seal of Noah's Rains of March 31st, 2012 - February 21st, 2012

May 8th, 2011 - August 25th, 2011 = 110 Days of Waters-------------------------Imaged in the Seal of Raising Waters of February 20th, 2012 - November 3rd, 2011

August 26th, 2011 - November 7th, 2011 = 74 Days of Ararat---------------------Imaged in the Seal of Peak Ararat of November 2nd, 2011 - August 21st, 2011

November 8th - December 17th, 2011 = 40 Days of Noah's Ark-------------------Imaged in the Seal of Ark Noah of August 20th, 2011 - July 12th, 2011

December 18th, 2011 - December 24th, 2011 = 7 Days of Noah's Raven------Imaged in the Seal of Raven Ankh of July 11th, 2011 -July 5th, 2011

December 25th, 2011 - December 31st, 2011 = 7 Days of Noah's Dove -------Imaged in the Seal of Dove Genesis of July 4th, 2011 - June 28th, 2011

January 1st, 2012 - February 5th, 2012 = 36 Days of Covers--------------------Imaged in the Seal of Khepera Mare of June 27th, 2011 - May 23rd, 2011

February 6th, 2012 - April 1st, 2012 = 56 Days of Covenant---------------------Imaged in the Seal of Logos Ren of May 22nd, 2011 - March 28th, 2011

April 2nd, 2012 - December 21st, 2012 = 264 Days of Gestation-------------Manifested in the Seal of Conception for the Starhuman Birth

December 22nd, 2012 - December 16th, 2013 = 360 Days of Weaning------Manifested in the Seal of Birth of the StarHuman Baby

December 17th, 2013 - December 31st, 2013 = 15 Days of Times------------Manifested in the Seal of Time for a Calibration of all Calendars

January 1st, 2014 = Initialisation of the New World growth patterns for the Weaned Starhuman Infant

The 'Mirror of the Sealing' of the 106 Days so is counted twice; once in forward timeflow and once in backward timeflow. This 'Doubling of Time' so creates a new warptime mirror in the 106 Days becoming 'compressed' in the '10 Days of Cocooning or Imprisonment' as per the difference between May 10th, 31/2011 and May 20th, 31/2011 - which is the 'Absence of the Ascended Logos' until the Day of Pentecost/WhitSunday/Shabuoth.

The forwards daycount from March 29th, 2011 - April 1st, 2012 so mirrors the backwards daycount from March 31st, 2012 - March 28th, 2011 in the 370 Days of Noah's Journey from the Old World into a New World, defined by the Rainbow Covenant of Baiame, a name for the Rainbow Serpent of Creation.

The 370 Days are partitioned into 40+110+74+40+7+7+36+56=(150+74+40)+106=264+106 Days to define a 'Period of Gestation' of 265 Days inclusive the two boundary days, to which is added a 106 Day 'Period of the Sealing'.

In the forward count, begining at March 29th, 2011, the 'image pregnancy' ends with an Image Birth on December 18th, 2011 and a birth which is mirrored in the backwards count, beginning on March 31st, 2012 for July 11th, 2011.

The 370 Days of Noah's Journey so are 'shortened' by 106 Days in a 'IM Prisoned Mirror' of the Ascenscion-Descension manifesto of the Logos as the 'Last or 70th Week of Daniel' aka the 'Building of the Ark' or 'Ezekiel's Week of Astonishment' or as a generally encoded 'Week Of Confusion' or WOC in two halfweeks of 3½ days each or as seven 12 hour days and seven 12 hour nights.

The proportion 360/24=15/1 defines the 360 Degree Cycle Year as a Ancient Platonic Year of 12 Months, each of 30 Days and superposes the 1 Hour=15 Days as 4 HalfWeeks, each of 3½ days.

3½(Forward Time)+3½(Mirror Time)+3½(Backward Time) so encapsulate the 11 Days from May 10th, 2011 to May 20th, 2011 and become a 'Double Week' of 14 Days, counting the end days in May 10th, 2011 and in May 23rd, 2011. Beginning the 'day' at the previous Evening, say 6 pm May 9th, 2011 then defines the additional 12 hour period of a halfday as adding 'One 6 Hour Watch' to the timeline, which so completes at 6 am May 24th, 2011 and stipulates a 12 hour night as a halfday.

6 Hours of May 9th, 2011 from 6 pm - midnight

May 10th=CocoonDay #1 with May 13th=CocoonDay #4 and May 16th=CocoonDay #7 so become the Forward Timeline;

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
May 17th=CocoonDay #8 with May 20th=CocoonDay #11 and May 23rd=CocoonDay #14

6 Hours of May 24th, 2011 from midnight to 6 am = 14½ Days = 11+3½ Days with median ½ Day from May 16th, 2011 6 pm - May 17th, 2011 6 am.

This specified period so compresses the 106 Days from the Noahic Timeline into the Ascension of the Logos Mirrored in its Descension to 'redefine' and dualise the Symbol of the 'Virgin Birth' in the 'Symbol of the Virgin Death' in its logistical negation about the neutral nexus point.

Then the Seal of Raven Ankh anchors the Mirror of the Sealing in warping December 18th, 2011 of the forward count onto July 11th, 2011 in the backward count.

The Seal of Dove Genesis warps Independence Day of July 4th, 2011 onto Christmas Day, December 25th, 2011 in the seven days of the tarrying of Noah's Dove and transforms this cycle into the Xmas-New Year Week in the year 2011.

The Seal of Khepera Mare warps the pentecostal dispensation of Pentecost/Shabuoth/WhitSundayWarp for the 'Cocooning or Imprisonment Period' of 10 Days from May 10th, 2011 to May 20th, 2011 onto the New Year 2012. The forwards daycount from March 29th, 2011 - April 1st, 2012 so mirrors the backwards daycount from March 31st, 2012 - March 28th, 2011.

A halfweek extension of 3½ Days then completes a two Week period from May 10th, 2011 - May 23rd, 2011 divided in a 24 Hour Day being divided equally into a 12 hour day and a 12 hour night. This then defines Midnight May 16th, 2011 to indicate the Full Moon in Scorpio in the Sun of Taurus at 9.21 am UCT/GMT in the 'harvesting' or transmutation of the symbol of the Scorpion into that of the Phoenix aka the 'Eagle of John' in a number of esoteric encodings and including the fixed gnostic gospel of John in complement to the three fixed synoptic gospels of Mark-Leo and Luke-Taurus and Matthew-Aquarius as the four parts of the one lexicon.

Additionally, the Seal of Khepera Mare warps the Difference of the precise 7 Year Cycle of the Civil (Gregorian) Calendar from December 8th, 2004 - December 8th, 2011 as 6x365+366=7x360+36=2556 Days onto the 'Days of the Witnesses' from June 25th, 2008 - December 8th, 2011 in 1260+1 Days.

The Seal of Logos Ren warps the Omega of the Tail and as the N of AMEN of the End of the warpzone in April 1st, 2012 onto the Alpha of the Head and as the NAME of the Beginning of the warpzone in March 28th, 2011.

Tonyblue, May 17th, 2011 - Day of the Eagle of John in the Occuli Tauri alignment to Luke and the Matthew-Mark synergy to the Sphinx in the Leo of Aquarius.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Just thought since you didn't mention it...your OP came from www.yellowbrickroadtour.net...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join