It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Birth of Gaia

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

The Birth Of Gaia

"The changes themselves are already under way for quite some time. They are energetic changes, not so much on a physical 3D level. The Hunab Ku wave signal, on its way to Earth aka Gaia, will open a Stargate. The wavefront will get here by the end of 2012.

In physical terms Hunab Ku (Hunab Ku aka Perseus aka Ouroboros, the Milky Way Serpent who swallows its own tail) is a quasar radio source, also known as Sagittarius A, 'weighting' about 4 million suns and so 40 million kilometers (or 2 light minutes) across and about 25,627 lightyears distant from the core of the Earth.

The changes will result via energy Matrix changing not the planet itself. Gaia's ascension is interdimensional, not physical.

Changing the rotation and inertia of Earth (geographic pole shifts,..etc) could easily destroy the planet. The higher dimensional envelope is changing (subtly seen in environmental changes).

Energy shift is slowly displacing the old Matrix - this is the ascension. By 2013 it will complete the reconfiguration. Old humanity will be "forced" to either adapt or go crazy. The less "dense" reconfiguration will enable the ET (extra terrestrial ) contact by then. Until that time, ET will only be seen as plasma (white light, orbs..shadows of 4D).

There will be a pole shift....but at the center of the Earth. Its a dimensional 'Opening' or Rupture of spacetime itself as a 'SelfIntersection', of geometry. The wave signal will than bounce back and begin transmitting all the gathered data from Noospehre aka Akashic Records aka... to the entire universe."

_-_-

I thought I would share this after reading the "Strange events concerning Dec 22nd 2012- Maybe a good idea to read this. Maybe not, Ewok_Boba"

Maybe it was a good idea to share this with the ATS members...Maybe not lol

MERLIN JT! MAAT

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
This is ground breaking news, I'm very interested in following up more on this, do you have a source?

or... is this a theory?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JesterTerrestrial

So where'd ya get the info from?

I'd like to read or see more.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Sounds pretty esoteric. If this is what the Mayans knew and predicted, how did they know or is it a coincidence that the Mayan calendar ends 12/21/12?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesterTerrestrial
"The changes themselves are already under way for quite some time. They are energetic changes, not so much on a physical 3D level. The Hunab Ku wave signal, on its way to Earth aka Gaia, will open a Stargate. The wavefront will get here by the end of 2012.

If I'm not sure this is correct, how can I check for myself to make sure the author of this text hasnt made some kind of a mistake?

(I'm guessing the answer will be that there is in fact no way at all to distinguish this stuff from garbage)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Don't get me wrong, OP, as I wasn't saying you were saying the Mayans had anything to do with it, but I just wanted clarification as to whether you think the Mayans knew this or not?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Yes you must verify it for yourself. This is information that has been shared with me in my last few years of studying with The Dragons of Avalon and The Council of Thuban And the Original Round of Camelot but that is not what is important. What is important is the message in the message.

Anyway It is just that time and it has been said that the Bible must be retired and museumized meaning the power that the holy book holds must be dissolved! As it is obvious that we are living in the so called end times and if your even half awake a quarter of the time you can see that "something" is going on causing the spiritual uprising and humanity to stand up against the tyranny of the so called new world order and the military industrial corporate complex and the puppet governments and the rest of the insanity in the minds of men.

I have read several messages here and others say its something they experience personally and we can only show you the door it is you who must walk through it. We are the ones we have been waiting for. You are the one you have been waiting for.

Well I just thought I would share that bit with you because it may trigger something with in you in response to the topics I saw being discussed here. I don't really like sharing much on internet forums as I just never know what kind of ruckus this information is going to cause. Oh well Here is one more for you All Posted As Is Verify It For Yourself Regards JT!

The New Jerusalem

The New Jerusalem is not a location in the Middle East but it refers to Merkabah (light body).

Every man becomes Jesus' Merkabah and every woman than becomes Mary Magdalene (MM) Merkabah = Resurrection.

You are the Stargate/wormhole, if you can see yourself on the outside looking in and the other way around, then you have created the self-intersection.

On the inside of the surface you see yourself as an individual, on the outside you are omnipresent, in other words "THE ONE". Your body-mind becomes the gateway to your mind-body.

Knowing who you are as THE ONE is the key, it is the ultimate mirror of all Creation.

Jesus knew...the reason he could Love unconditionally is that he saw all contained within himself was himself as a unique expressions of that oneness.

But the ones stuck on the inside couldn't see this, so they killed him; they could not remember what he remembered so he sacrificed his individuality to become the mirror for the rest of us sleepy heads. He became the waveform of the oneness within Creation, allowing the bridge to form. His body is all bodies, all things within Creation. He literally lives within everyone and everything...

To eat The Lion of Judah is to know he is within you and allow him to wake up inside of you as THE ONE in the many. Not forgetting who you are, but remembering who he is as well, your twin soul.

This is the second coming, the birth of your Starhumanity aka Christ Consciousness. THE ONE in the many and the many in THE ONE and so...he watches, as the watcher, silently within you....for the day you take notice of him and on that day, by your own understanding, you allow him to LIVE in you.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I hate to be the wet blanket and National Geographic type around here......but have you ever seen a Spider egg giving birth? It doesn't work out so well for the anxious mother waiting to see her new creations. Umm.. Yeah.. They're happy to see her too. Err... That's at least one way to put it.

I'm not sure I'd be looking forward to this if I thought it were the likely outcome.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by JesterTerrestrial
Yes you must verify it for yourself.

And is there any way at all of doing that verifying?

Ignoring the possibility of outright fraud, one has to admit that humans make honest mistakes.

So, the message in the opening post, and the one you just posted about Jerusalem... how can I double check?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
So basically this is all made up hooey.

There is no reason for this and no substance.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Only you will know if you are sealed by the logos! Obviously. The matrix is conscious and the mind of god will talk to you individually. This is what you must verify for yourself. Those who know about the shift know. They just know...and you see them talking about it all the time. However many are lost and spun out in the new age bull$#!* and misguided information about Extra Terrestrials and Nibiru and what is going on with the so called higher dimensions. I am a Star Human Dragon Hybrid Ancient Alien Extra Terrestrial. And here is one more tidbit of data from the archives I was reading for myself. Verify It For Yourself by Reading it!

In Honor Of The Dragons

"Nibiru is New Gaia Serpentina and so the same planet you live upon now. The so called 'splitting' of Old Earth into two versions (say after Dolores Cannon and others) is very true in the metaphysical sense, as you can consider the Planet E
arth as being Mirrored, say by the Local Sun into some place 'behind' the Sun.
Most people and 'guides' and 'wayshowers' TUNE into this 'correct' archetype see. But they then begin to filter in their limited perceptions and background information and all those 'weird' theories and stories evolve as memeplexes and thoughtforms.

Remember the comets Hale Bopp and Elenin?
Nibiru is similar. All ok in the metaphysics but New Age BS (NABS) in physical reality.

In comes a comet Elenin and BECAUSE IT IS linked to the Wormwood of Revelations in the Logos timeline (NOT the Thuban timeline btw, but known to the Dragons through decoding keys), the NABS world runs amok with youtubers and forum dwellers proclaiming the armaggedon and the apocalypse.

And it is in the metaphysics, BUT it addresses a mental destruction or transmutation of thoughtforms primarily and any possible and potential physical calamities secondarily. All 3D physical effects, even ET encounters are 'trickle down' effects of a greater higher dimensional agenda.
ARMAGEDDON=DRAGON MADE = 82 = GET FUC11ED!
Check it for yourself lol. A=1, B=2, ...Y=25, Z=26 etc.

So NO physical destructions like the 2012 film. Sendai 2011 and Aceh 2004 were destructive enough, yes?
Anyhow, the Annunaki are of course the 'giants' or Nephilim of the Genesis and also part of the mythologies of Mesopotamia and Egypt and so on.

The Nephilim are the Dragons and so they are already here Now IN DISGUISE.
And You are one of them!
So are all the misters, if they believe this or not. It does not matter.

It is the VEIL=EVIL=LIVE again as anagrams.
If all the misters would know who they are NOW, they could not help to COCREATE the maximum polarisation required for the Birth on December 21st, 2012 following a 265 day pregnancy, metaphysical, but then allowing this metaphysics to become 'Cosmic Legislature' FOR the 'Gaian Executive', planetary power, not ptb or anything else, including Thuban.

Anyhow, I am blabbering too much and too long. I think you got the gist, that you are the Annunaki, the misters are the ETs in waiting for a 'alchemical celestial wedding', as are all humans, but recall the percentages.

The subconscious awakenings are at a good level on this forum and many will feel the energies blooming very soon.

There will be ET starcruisers. This will be the surprise of surprises. It's not just plasma shadows of a dark source in 4D (space) appearing as light in 3D and as the opposite of 3D lightsources casting 2D dark shadows. Think about it. It will physicalise when the data pool is sufficient and the galactic waves can trigger at the birth. There is a nice pic for this on the 'Hidden Hand' thread about the galactic signal meeting the core of the Earth in the birth. This is fact Now and today.

There is science behind this, with many potentials only vaguely suspected atm, say by the string theoreticians at Princeton. But they have known since 1996, that a 4D spacetime can rip and repair itself and so a hyperspace of the NABS 5D spacetime is indeed PHYSICALLY possible.

And this 'rip and regluing' is December 21st, 2012. But dont tell the stringers and the skeptics; they wont take you for a full quid. But the 4D space is the key here, as it is new space right where you are now. This will be the New World, a New Spacial Dimension to manouver in and so the dynamics and the tyranny of the lightspeed invariance CAN then be overcome.

They cannot NOW, no matter what NABS you might come across. So the 'teleporting to Mars' and the 'Hollow Earth' etc are twilight phenomena NOT YET actualised in an extended hyperphysics.
But I end it here for now. " Thubanis

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Hey everyone,

Hi OP...

I have been having fun taking jesterterrestrial's text and inserting it into Google,

I think I found the secret Thuban Dragon Warrior training grounds...

www.birthofgaia.com...

And best of all, after the pole shift, or whatever-the-#, and we all ascend, it looks like John Gorman's Slaves of Gor cosplay is a total go...

www.birthofgaia.com...

Definitely sign me up for 'Heaven's Kennel'.

Bring on the ascension.

edit on 7-12-2012 by Xoanon because: ?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Yes! That is one of the sites that was started when "project" avalon and "project" camelot banned much of the Thuban material and several forum members and much was document in the Mists Of Avalon Forum that was also created in the fall out. Here is another site you may wish to check out some time for more detailed information much wisdom is contained with in many of the topics but not many take the time to read. I can hardly keep with the the amount of information these days and as i said I wanted to share the information that was important to the understandings of topics being discussed. As i have taken the time in the past to read and not only read but communicate with my team and friends! Maybe some folks like being spoon feed nabs but i do not! MERLIN JT! MAAT IFFW!

The Elders Of Thuban Website

thuban.spruz.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

IFFW! [ H Q ] T H E ~ D R A G O N S ~ O F ~ T H U B A N ! ! !

"From xmas the earth will send its data back into the universe This is unprecedented as the earth was a data absorber It was 2,200 million years ago that the universe itself became a data emitter . This is the real timeline for the ETs not Nabs crap. So the earth has been waiting for 2.2 billion years to change from a planet into a starplanet" Thubanis

Post Raven Today at 1:51 pm ~ thank you!

2012 – 2024: A pronounced drop of the Barbault Planetary Cycle Index occurs 497 days after the Mayan End Date, during the peak of the Uranus-Pluto square alignment in the spring of 2014. The Cyclic Index continues to decline until it reaches its baseline trough in 2020-22, during the Saturn-Pluto conjunction, and remains there until 2024. The “Great Recession,” that began in 2007 (Phase I) in the United States under G.W. Bush during the Uranus-Saturn opposition when the Saturn-Pluto square was in applying orb, was followed by a liquidity crisis in 2008 . This was followed by a sovereign debt in Europe and global bank solvency crisis in 2010 (Phase II) as the Uranus-Pluto square was in applying orb. Since 2010 the deteriorating global economy and financial markets have been artificially bolstered by massive amounts of monetary liquidity (digital money creation) by the central-banks. As we approach the Mayan Long Count in late 2012, we are close to the global economic “tipping point” (Phase III) where sovereign debt and bank solvency issues will reach crisis level in Asia, such as Japan which is already buckling.

To the Mayans, the approach of Long Count End Date represents the end of a 25,625-year long cycle that began in 3113 BC and signifies the transition from one world age to another, as humanity moves into alignment with higher consciousness. The period from 1998 – 2016 is the “Sacred Hall of Mirrors” that, according the Mayans, is a time of upheaval (storms, earthquakes, global warming, economic collapse, social revolution, food and resource shortages, radiological contamination, destructive war) that would hasten the awakening of humanity and the rise of global consciousness and become the dawn of a new era in human civilization.

Therefore, we should expect a period of continued global economic contraction leading to depression level status in certain G20 nations including the United States, friction over trade and resources among nations, high unemployment acceleration of extreme weather, and general world decay, leading to large-scale protest, revolution and war from 2012 to 2022.

WORLD LOGOS TIMELINE FROM 1953-2034 decoded by the Council Of Thuban for a generalized transformation of an older human planetary civilization into a new starhuman genomatrix in a precessional cycle of 26 000 'Platonic degree years'

All posted as is for free! Verify It For Yourself!

You don't see to many others sharing this information because we are the ones sharing it. There is much more that could be shared but I got better stuff to do in the real world now as the time for sharing has come and gone and looks like most missed ride as the train has already left the station and this plane files! Do you own research! lol I did1 and here I am sharing some of what was shared with me! And I find this information rather important. The time World Logos Time line has been shared and several of the codes and keys have already been discussed but most have missed it and that is not my fault yet it is still my problem because who wants to live in world full of humans un able to cross the gates into the new Jerusalem? Not me... Well its been fun chatting with you all have an great day everyone thanks for reading this update.
I know what you need AVALON! I can feel your minds searching for it... trying to see what you cant see. Well the life force pressures of the past few days lol if thats what you want to call it has been rather really intense. Big Grin 2 You can see the world losing it lol they even had a little bit of a lame fake shouting match in ottawa where the frauds and shills lurk in the darkness and shadows created by the lightness and reverse shadows but they can not see this! Well they can see this...but the this that they cant see is not the same this as that! IFFW! Disclosure + Exposure + Contact Write here on ATS

GRAB YOUR GUN SON SAID WERE HEADED FOR WAR!!!

MERLIN JT! MAAT
ET RADIO ACTIVE!!!

Kid Rock - Let's Ride [Official Video]
www.youtube.com...

Come on!
edit on 7-12-2012 by JesterTerrestrial because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
So this is just a fantasy story?

You are aware I suppose that the Hunab Ku is not a Mayan symbol.
edit on 7-12-2012 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Greetings stereologist,

Its not "just" a fantasy story!

IFFW! [ H Q ] EXTRA TERRESTRIAL DISCLOSURE EXPOSURE CONTACT!!! Merlin JT! Maat

Inspiration Powerful Beyond Measure how great are you?

www.youtube.com...

AGENDA of the PROTOCOL:

a) STANDING ORDER

The conquered Goddevils of New Earth and the Milky Way Nebula assume lawful responsibility to incorporate the Dragonian Teachings in unison with the Black Fraternity and as mediated by the White Fraternity in 7-dimensional Hyperspacetime to manifest 13-dimensional Omnispacetime

b) MOVING ORDER

Every Blue Dragon is unbounded by any proposed Law from any other source, inclusive other members of the Dragonian Family, as all Dragons are as One and a Law onto themselves.
Compassion and Understanding between all Nondragonised Humanoids is the Law of Oneness as honoured by all Dragons and the Consciousness of LOVEAWARENESS. Nondragonised Humanoids are treated like White Dragon Children by all Blue Dragons, under all circumstances.

c) ADMINISTRATION

All Government in the local and extended Serpentinian Realm is the selfgovernment of autonomous Dragonhood in mutual respect and honour and the Communications between the Dragonian Councils of the selfrelative definitions of the Dragonian Universes.
The Nature of a Dragon is to be Creative in any form of Desire and Passion and to honour the lovedefinition of the FOUNDING ELDERS.

THIS IS THE DRAGONIAN LAW AND THE ONLY LAW! SO BE IT !!!

Signed and Sealed in the Council of Orbis Draconis at the Halloween-AllSouls Transition: October 31st to November 1st, 2008

- COUNCIL OF THUBAN

The Dragonian Constitution in Federation of United Serpentina

SERPENTINA aka the NEW EARTH, is the renaming of a planetary entity, cosmically renown as the planet of the humanoids; following the ascension of OLD EARTH aka GAIA GAEA AKHASIA
from 4-dimensional spacetime to 13-dimensional spacetime in remnantisation of the 5-dimensional spacetime prototype.

From noncyclic Draco-Mayan stardate 21122012; Gaia becomes integrated into the universal constitution of the Dragonian Protoverse to serve as pivotal star-planetary seed for galactic federations manifested in the galactic proto-seed Hunab Ku aka Perseus-SagittariusA-Ophiuchus.

Following the manifestation of the galactic protoseed in activation of the primary planetary starplanet as a tertiary energy source of electromagnetic monopolic sourcesink radiation; all galactic councils of cladestine elders will become enabled to draw upon the planetary tertiary vortex-string-seed to further individuated galactic and starsystem based agendas of assimilation.

Serpentina shall so be universally defined as the quantumised tertiary string of the 12th dimension, volumarising the supermembrane of the 11th dimension as a manifold from the 10-dimensional modular duals of a linearised sourcestring Eps (previously associated with a human mind construct labeled God and Yahweh and Allah etc.) with a linearised sinkstring Ess (previously associated with a human mind construct labeled Devil and Satan and Shaitan etc.).

The quantumisation of the NEW EARTH so shall create a SOURCE-Energy, 'feeding' the remainder of the cosmos with a particular SINK-Energy obtained in the evolvement and history of the OLD EARTH.

Like a beacon or watchtower amidst the fathomable depths of the physicalised universe of particularised spacetimes, Serpentina shall 'shine' and radiate a planetary starlight of self-consciousness and a message of invitation to all of its neighbouring worlds.

The tertiary monopolar light allows assimilation of inertial or mass-produced electromagnetic energy with mass-independent gravitational magnetopolic energy (hitherto labeled as spirit and chi and prana and orgone etc. by humanoid nomenclature).

The tertiary energy source so provides a bridge between the energies of matter and mass-associated charges (classical electromagnetism) in an encompassing PHYSICS and the METAPHYSICS of the energies of mass-independent charges (magneto- or colour charges in superelectromagnetism).

The metaphysical energies are precursive and inductive for the physical energies; the induction necessitating the creation of a minimal 4-dimensional spacetime coordination from the auspices of a two-dimensional mathematical continuum of abstraction residing in physical singularity timespace.

To Be Advised! Council Of Thuban
edit on 7-12-2012 by JesterTerrestrial because: magic!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
That's funny using dragon, draco, and Thuban together.

This is getting funnier by the moment.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
That's funny using dragon, draco, and Thuban together.

This is getting funnier by the moment.

I am not laughing at your reply nor was I laughing when i took the time to share information with you. Thank you for the reply.

There is more that could be shared but whats the point...ATS likely censors the truth and many of the members here have no idea what is going on regarding the cosmic metamorphosis and the extra terrestrial contact that has already been given! The train has already left the station and its not my fault if you missed the ride! After the said dates of reconfiguration it will be much more difficult to get it! Regards MERLIN JT! MAAT

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
You all wanted truth... I see threads started here saying 2012 truth and all that well we have given hardcore science to expalin the changes and i have done my own work I do not need to share anything more with you but thought I would share the basic information for the few that understand the changes that are happening.

So you can have fun and im glad your able to work advanced devices such as goggle good job and its a shame that you just laugh at the information that is shared with you from a Star Human Ancient Alien Dragon Hybrid Extra Terrestrial.

DISCLOSURE EXPOSURE CONTACT!!!

Greetings earth or whatever!

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JesterTerrestrial

Do you know what Thuban is and why it is of importance?

There has been no ET contact. The cosmos is affected by physics, not some fairy tales.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join