It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I.R.S. headquarters in maryland article with images a distrubing place like denver airport

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I saw this on Vigilant Citizen when it was posted. I absolutely love that site. The person who runs it and researches the articles does an amazing job.

You should check out the "sinister sites" portion of that site. It's pretty darn creepy :O.

I post a lot of the articles from VC to my FB and I get a lot of my non ATS friends who give me crap for even posting it. It irks me because they don't even take a moment to do even 10 mins of research to see that what I am showing them is real and all over. So many sites are built in a ritualistic way and when I started getting into those types of sites I found it to be kind of disturbing. All these years I had no clue because I didn't know what I was looking at, just like SOOOO many out there but when I realized what I was looking at I see it all over the place now. It does make you question everything.

Also check out their symbolic pics of the month if you haven't already, those are just as interesting. The fashion magazine ones are crazy to me because I use to get about 6 fashion mags a month and they imagery was not like it is today in them, it's much more blatant. Back when I got the magazines it really was about the fashion, now you can't even tell what they are advertising because the set up they have for some of the shoots are so disturbing!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by douggie60
reply to post by lasvegasteddy

Maybe they just should have had two hands, flipping the bird at the US people..

And then we would all sit around on ATS trying to figure out what it "means."

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bleeeeep
His use of “pagan”, in quotations, is used to dismiss pagan symbols, as to say there is no such thing as the use of pagan symbols. He does this because some of the symbols are Masonic and he is probably a Mason. Furthermore, he is sympathetic to, promotes, or champions occultism.

No, he completely understands that there are pagan symbols and rituals. What he meant was that silly people throw around the word "pagan" and "occult" with not a clue of what they mean.

If you trust him then your trust is misplaced – unless you're a mason too. In which case, I'll leave you with this quote:

“The very word 'secrecy' is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.” John F. Kennedy

Ah yes, yet another feather in the cap of misunderstanding information. Hmm.....I wonder, was JFK really calling for an end to secret societies?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

No, that was my point. How can you be so confused?

You're both making the same point. How could you be so dense?

If you look at his first post, “Do you have a Christmas tree?”, you should be able to comprehend that he was trying to imply Christmas trees were paganistic, because the poster had mentioned the puppet master's use of pagan rituals. There would be no other reason to mention Christmas trees.

They are pagan, in the same sense that Masonic symbol and ritual is. As you've said, intent is key.

I'll leave you with this quote:

“The very word 'secrecy' is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.” John F. Kennedy

And I'll leave you with a couple of my own:

I refer, first, to the need for a far greater public information; and, second, to the need for far greater official secrecy.

Nevertheless, every democracy recognizes the necessary restraints of national security--and the question remains whether those restraints need to be more strictly observed if we are to oppose this kind of attack as well as outright invasion.

They call out to every citizen to weigh his rights and comforts against his obligations to the common good. I cannot now believe that those citizens who serve in the newspaper business consider themselves exempt from that appeal.

That's also JFK. In fact, it's from the same speech. JFK was calling for more secrecy. Which, I guess, befits a member of the Knights of Columbus, who actually had the Supreme Council over to the White House the same month he gave that speech. Context is magical, huh?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Anyone know why Lucifer uses symbols? My best guess is it is done to trick people into believing that Mystery Babylon is the original faiths and that Christianity is just a copy, but to me, it is really sloppy.

Is there a biblical reason given?

Lets not bring the bible into the discussion. It just produces a circular argument.

Network Dude is right. The Pagans were there before christians. And before them was someone else's club spewing "thou shall do this and that to get here..."

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by OnTheLevel213

I'm saying this for other readers:

JFK said what he did, in such a round about way, as to show what he was saying held more meaning. What he is addressing is the dilemma of government secrecy.

In short, he is saying that governments should be open and transparent, but a dilemma arises in doing so. The dilemma is that secrecy better protects the people from foreign threats, while at the same time, hides those who seek to destroy us from within.

He was ousting the corruption being done from the inside, by those secret keepers from secret societies. It was truly a plead for help. He was killed for it.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Anyone know why Lucifer uses symbols? My best guess is it is done to trick people into believing that Mystery Babylon is the original faiths and that Christianity is just a copy, but to me, it is really sloppy.

Is there a biblical reason given?

It's the idea as expressed throught the Bible that man exalts himself as god. Thus, he worships the created things instead of the Creator. The "leaders and teachers" in Judea wanted to kill the Son of God out of envy - they had built their 'tower and city' and made the temple a religion which no longer worshipped the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob but rather elevated themselves to the best seats at banquets and the synagogue, to power and control over their subjects and to exalted positions. These men were not about to hand over their earthly power and position to anybody - even to the Son of God who confronted them on all this. The same thing goes today - the builders sit in all the high places and take the praise of men and wallow in the control over the converts they've made twice the children of hell. The millions of atheists and agnostic descendants of Christian forefather's fell for the same tactics as in Jesus' day and have no understanding as they watch the Freemason tv and films that they are being purposely swayed away from Faith in God by men who's sole desire is to have their earthly worship. Images and symbols are the direct opposite of which Christ commanded - worship in Spirit and Truth. Why? Because they are of their father the devil who is a liar and deceiver. As we compare the true meaning of these symbols in the minds of the occult with the "public explanation" given to the masses, this gets highlighted for what it is - deception and lies of their father. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob commanded "Thou Shalt Make No Images..." because worship transfers to it instead of the Truth. This is the nature of beastly man.

Between them is the door leading into the House of God, and standing thus at the gates of Sanctuary they are a reminder that Jehovah is both an androgynous and an anthropomorphic deity
(from the linked article)

This is the esoteric ideal man...the "primordial man"... the androgynous Adam Kadmon...neither male nor female. As we watch marriage trying to be redefined as not being solely between man and woman, as we watch the concerted effort to strip away the terms "husband", "wife", "mother" and "father" from literature, government documents etc - all in the name of equality - what is really happening is their drive to their religious ideal - the androgynous individual. In their minds I'm no longer a mother and a wife, but rather, I'm a parent and spouse with no sexual identity - adrogynous. They reject the duality that the Creator created. They reject anything and everything that reminds them of Creation - including the ultimate - man in the image and likeness of God. When the President of Iran recently stated that his Imam Mahdi was returning soon to revert the children of Adam back "to their innate origin after a long history of separation and division linking them to eternal happiness", those sitting on the fence must understand the choice soon to be upon us. It's also no coincidence that his parliament building is a giant white pyramid with 33 windows. The elite have already rejected the Creator, and as Jesus was fully in the image of man as the Son of Man, their 'messiah' will be in their warped idealistic image. The President of Iran gave the plot away when he referred to his Imam Mahdi as "he, his" yet casually dropped the statement that he will "come as a girl".

Image of the beast or image of God. Image and name are so very important in scripture. It identifies who we align to - Our Creator or the beast. The builders of the tower at Babel built to make a name for themselves....just as the builders do today in these last days of this Age.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

I agree that it's done for trickery, but I would attach more deceptive purposes than just having man worship man. Still, what baffles me is, why he would leave his calling card, so to speak, when it identifies him?

Is it simply a numbers game? More will fall for the symbols than not?

Or

Is there something that requires him to leave symbols? As to say, he must, and he has no choice.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by lasvegasteddy

Thanks for sharing! I took many years researching Denver airport and all the paintings, and symbols they have there it is uncanny.
Now I have something new to look into here.. Thanks for giving me something new put some study into. I think this will tie together nicely with what I have been working on.

This caught my eye at first glance.. Sure there will be more stuff to POP out at me.. but this was the first thing that got my attention.

A sign posted on a wall post.

“The Bill of Rights was not ordained by Nature or God. It’s very human, very fragile.”

Considering the fact that a bunch of laws blatantly violating the Bill of Rights (notably the First and Fourth Amendment) were enacted shortly after this building was erected, one can ask if this quote wasn’t some kind of a warning. As we see new police-state-style laws violating privacy, free speech and encouraging oppression, we can definitely conclude that the elite views the Bill of Rights as something “very human, very fragile” that can easily be violated. While the above quote can be interpreted as a reminder to not take the Bill of Rights for granted, in the context of its location, it conveys an unsettling message about how it can easily be tampered with … and even disappear.

Going to dig deeper into this on sunday,

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

reply to post by OnTheLevel213

I'm saying this for other readers:

JFK said what he did, in such a round about way, as to show what he was saying held more meaning. What he is addressing is the dilemma of government secrecy.

In short, he is saying that governments should be open and transparent, but a dilemma arises in doing so. The dilemma is that secrecy better protects the people from foreign threats, while at the same time, hides those who seek to destroy us from within.

He was ousting the corruption being done from the inside, by those secret keepers from secret societies. It was truly a plead for help. He was killed for it.

He was a member of a secret society just like the masons. The Knights of Columbus. And no, he was not killed for that speech. He died two years after that speech. Do some damn research.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

the speech describes how JFK was running his Presidency, and continued to run his Presidency after the speech, and of course, the CIA etc., were opposed.

JFK wanted a more fair, just, and transparent govt.........and yes, this got him killed.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by DBunker
the speech describes how JFK was running his Presidency...

Do some homework. The speech was about him calling for more secrecy from the press in the wake of the failed Bay of Pigs invasion.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DBunker

Here is a fantastic source for information.

If you wish to plunder through life blissfully ignorant, please don't let me, or anyone else stop you, but should you chose to learn a bit BEFORE you try to impress everyone with your knowledge, try the thread above.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

The sentiments of my original quote still stand, when taken at face value, but you're right, I was mistaken about its, and the followup quotes', deeper meaning; and I accept that. I was unaware that I had been listening to a spliced together speech all these years.

I think that I am getting a better view of your initial sentiments, but I'm not entirely sure, so if you will, correct me if I'm wrong by answering the following:

Do you believe that, just as the yule tree was used to lure pagans into Christianity, so too are symbols used to lure people, of diverse faiths, into worshiping the grand architect of the universe?

Do you find it acceptable that, the above inclination, is done in secrecy, and under the guise of brotherhood by covenant means, as long as the end result is the praise of gaotu?

Do you believe that the symbols, in front of the building in the OP, are placed in celebration of gaotu, and that these symbols are not paganistic, because gaotu is the same God of all religions?

Sorry if those questions seem naive, but I in my defense, I do not study symbols of others' faith very often. Furthermore, you said I should do some research, and so I try with the above questions, as I see no better resource than the horse's mouth. I am truly interested in understanding your religion's dogma, so please answer them honestly and without obfuscation.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Bleeeeep

I am very impressed. I rarely have an adversary admit anything other than being harassed. Thank you.

My point was simply that Pagan is not evil, it's just different than Christian. Many symbols and traditions came from other cultures and are adopted by new ones. My problem comes from the reckless use of words like Pagan, and Occult, used in negative connotations by religious fanatics who would rather take the word of their church than to actually study on their own.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

The sentiments of my original quote still stand, when taken at face value, but you're right, I was mistaken about its, and the followup quotes', deeper meaning; and I accept that. I was unaware that I had been listening to a spliced together speech all these years.

I think that I am getting a better view of your initial sentiments, but I'm not entirely sure, so if you will, correct me if I'm wrong by answering the following:

Do you believe that, just as the yule tree was used to lure pagans into Christianity, so too are symbols used to lure people, of diverse faiths, into worshiping the grand architect of the universe?

In masonry, we use the term GAOTU to allow men of many faiths to not feel left out. We don't pray to Jesus, or Allah, or God, we use the term GAOTU.

Do you find it acceptable that, the above inclination, is done in secrecy, and under the guise of brotherhood by covenant means, as long as the end result is the praise of gaotu?

I don't see it that way. Knowing how we teach and what goes on behind the doors, I can say nobody is tricked or misguided. Information is given and it's up to the individual to decide what to do with it once they receive it.

Do you believe that the symbols, in front of the building in the OP, are placed in celebration of gaotu, and that these symbols are not paganistic, because gaotu is the same God of all religions?

Sorry if those questions seem naive, but I in my defense, I do not study symbols of others' faith very often. Furthermore, you said I should do some research, and so I try with the above questions, as I see no better resource than the horse's mouth. I am truly interested in understanding your religion's dogma, so please answer them honestly and without obfuscation.

I don't believe the symbols in the OP have anything to do with masonry. Yes, there are two pillars, but they don't appear to be anything like the ones we use. Not to give undue credence to the fiction of Dan Brown, but in his book the Lost Symbol, the CIA had lots of strange symbolism in it's building.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join