It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I.R.S. headquarters in maryland article with images a distrubing place like denver airport

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
so stumbling around the net
i found this article linked below
i perhaps am one who is just waking up but with what little i've stumbled on
i can only imagine how creepy this place must feel in person but to those who built this
probably another notch in opening their pride
mind you i'm a baby in N.W.O.
anyways
lots of pictures in this article pertaining to the freemason illuminati
enjoy if you do
vigilantcitizen.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by lasvegasteddy

You beat me to it eddy...I read that article earlier and was going to thread it...Really is unreal how they just flaunt this right in front of everyone, never mind that the IRS is not even a USA controlled operation, the IMF controls them. The very government we think we have is just an extension of a secret society rooted in LONDON state and presided over by the VATICAN. Both of which control the IMF, with help from others. Creepy society that we live in has been under the control of the freaks for so long, they can do and say whatever they want and there is not a damn thing we can do about it...well there is but getting enough sheeple to actually carry it out would be impossible.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by lasvegasteddy
i can only imagine how creepy this place must feel in person but to those who built this
anyways
enjoy if you do
vigilantcitizen.com...

Why thank you for this creep-out experience.

Here's what I don't get. They've gotta know. There is enough on the 'net and elsewhere screaming "New World Order!" "Masonic Symbols!" "Elite Controlling the World!" They HAVE to know it will be a point of contention to a large number of people, and a convincing blow to a fair number who may be 'on the fence' about the connections of the rich and powerful.

So... then... with an evil, conspiratorial laugh, they draw up the architectural plans...? I mean really. Why not a nice garden or something? Why pyramids and checkered floors and the like? May as well hang a sign out front saying...
"IRS - A Division of the Elite World Who Own You. (We Don't Care if You Know!) "

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by new_here

anyways
enjoy if you do
vigilantcitizen.com...

Why thank you for this creep-out experience.

Here's what I don't get. They've gotta know. There is enough on the 'net and elsewhere screaming "New World Order!" "Masonic Symbols!" "Elite Controlling the World!" They HAVE to know it will be a point of contention to a large number of people, and a convincing blow to a fair number who may be 'on the fence' about the connections of the rich and powerful.

So... then... with an evil, conspiratorial laugh, they draw up the architectural plans...? I mean really. Why not a nice garden or something? Why pyramids and checkered floors and the like? May as well hang a sign out front saying...
"IRS - A Division of the Elite World Who Own You. (We Don't Care if You Know!) "

"Here's what I don't get. They've gotta know"

i may have this wrong but they are the puppet master's
the puppet being world goverments...one basically as the plot unfolds
they are to a point with extension of govt...none can stand up and be of any good
a fruitless martyr

what j.edgar hoover was quoted...
"The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists."
george bush sr was quoted...
"If the American people knew what we have done, they would string us up from the lamp posts."
i use these 2 because of the ugliness of nazi was imported under operation paperclip

funny bush bought 100,000 acres in paraguay...mere months before paraguay changes extradiction laws to not allow war criminals to be extradited from paraguay

the campaign of these has only built the level to a point...they can truly toss this in our face

edit on 5-12-2012 by lasvegasteddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
The pyramid etched with we the people also brings to mind the fact that the elite are not only above the law as the article suggests, but also that they view "the people" as beneath them. They stand over us, and flaunt their power and most of the world refuses to see how blatantly they throw it in our faces.

Thanks for posting this, I have never seen these pictures.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by woodsmom

the pyramid also contains the constitution below the illuminati top cap
its white as they are pure
the constitution as we the people are now in the dark...both being below

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Is the cap stone 1% of that pyramid?

I saw those hands and first thought Beetlejuice... then I thought it looks like the one finger is pointing to the hand... open hand reminds me of the Pointer Sisters... STOP?

Very weird metaphors in plain sight...

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Invariance

About those hands...(more at the link)
vigilantcitizen.com...

Above each pillar are white marble hands. It is interesting to know that formal Masonic attire requires white gloves. One of the hands points upwards, towards the sky. While the official meaning claims that it refers to the act of public discussion and discourse, this hand sign, place in the esoteric context of the artwork, takes on a much more ancient and mystical meaning.

Named the “hand to god”, the “sign of Preservation” or the “hand of the Mysteries”, the sign of the hand pointing upwards can be found in many works of art that bear an esoteric meaning. It appears to be always associated with figures that are seen to possess “knowledge from the gods”.....

Everything is hidden in plain sight, isn't it?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by new_here

in reply to your initial post... I personally believe, that whatever their plans are will most certainly be next to unavoidable. The reason they don't care if we know, is an arrogant, but possibly very truthful reason... TPTB believe that they have us all right where they want us, despite our perceptiveness or our caution. If the symbols really do represents something, it shows that even with the dark there is still the light... possibly this is blind hope, but things always get worse before they get better. Nothing that will happen in our lives will be never ending, it's all just simply a transition.

The most important question while discussing the NWO should be, "What is progression?" Is it a good thing to continually advance this race and our current path? Do we want cities that are so vast and obtrusive that there is no room left for Earth? Is privacy quickly becoming a thing of the past, regardless of who's intentionally watching? Isn't being united as a planet, working together to bring prosperity to humanity a good thing? Needless to say, there are no easy answers, and the paths to achieve 'progression' don't bode well for the majority of us. I just can't help but think, where ever it is we're all going... I hope there is room left for the benign and generous side of humanity, I'm not sure a regression to 'survival of the fittest' is in any of our best interests.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
What ever happened to good old fashioned cedar trees, petunias, and a happy bubbling fountain for front entrance decor ?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Neat article! Good find my friend. My first thought at the bizarre artwork out front is , "wow, that's ugly!" Now, the DC area is not known for its architecture aside from the very old and the very famous (or infamous). If you visit the DC meto area, you will notice a massive amount of what locals deem "government architecture." In this sense, there is little variation from the theme. I'm not a student of buildings, but if you've ever been to DC, you know what I mean. Blah buildings, clean lines, NO height, nothing really ostentatious. Compare DC to any other major American city and it looks very, very different.

I like how this stuff is hidden in plain sight. It's just out of the way enough, yet lose enough to all of the other federal government offices in the area. Tourists wold never go here. Never. Unless one guy is an accounting professor dragging along his wife on his lifelong quest to init his Mecca.

A little pyramid? Seriously? Weird.

The finger towards the sky is used by a LOT of Christian athletes in America. Usually when the athlete does something Really Important like score a touchdown or win a shiny trophy. They are thanking God, who clearly is omnipotent and has enough time to always favor one team over another in every sporting match ever made.

Putting those hands on top of pillars? WEIRD! I would complain about that ugly decoration every day I had to work there!

The only thing the article neglects to mention is whether or not there is a plaque there listing who made the "art" or who it is built in honor of or who donated it. Usually someone wants some kind of credit. That could be, you know, a tiny itsy bitsy helpful in investigating conspiracy, eh?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by lasvegasteddy

Hes wrong about the creation of the IRS. It was created along side the "Federal Reserve".

A copy of the very first IRS 1040 form, dated 1913, can be found at the IRS website[6]

The Banksters knew that the states would never agree to funding federal deficits so they had to impose income tax on a national level and form a domestic gestapo to enforce collection.

Income tax withholding was a "temporary war time measure".

End the Fed. Abolish the IRS. Ron Paul ALWAYS.

edit on 6-12-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
why is this a shock.

i mean, here is a painting of america's founding father in full masonic attire laying the cornerstone of the u.s. capital.

the trowel, the apron and the sash are still preserved to this day in a masonic lodge in washington.

do you think they all just disappeared after washington. those are the puppet masters, the ones that hide in plain sight during the day and perform pagan rituals at night.

those are the powers that be. i don't consider it a conspiracy, i consider it fact.

i wouldn't be surprised if the president takes a second secret oath in some lodge or in the white house or risk going the way of kennedy. or that the whitehouse is actually a masonic lodge with secret ritual chambers.

that's why they change so much from the person you voted for, to the person you see sitting in the whitehouse.

edit on 6-12-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   

So much for "As Above, So Below" right?

Maybe a few of the 100,000,000 Masons that populate this board will come explain how this is something totally benign and we should all just go about eating our Cheerios

S&F for bringing this up.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Second. I cannot believe the things I have witnessed.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Anyone know why Lucifer uses symbols? My best guess is it is done to trick people into believing that Mystery Babylon is the original faiths and that Christianity is just a copy, but to me, it is really sloppy.

Is there a biblical reason given?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

I agree. It isn't so much conspiracy as fact. I am past the point of understanding or even necessarily caring if the world is controlled by a secret society. The first Masons who created the U.S. did so with the intention of creating a nation that would be free of the religious bigotry (and papal control,) and ignorance and monarchy of Europe. Masons were frequently unpopular however so sometimes things are on the DL. The way the world is going I'd actually prefer they control the world then most of the leaders that currently hold power. First, you have a US citizenship that freaks out at Masonry or any deep philosophy, preferring simple religious right moronics, or reactionary agnosticism (all though there are people on both sides who are deep thinkers who choose these by their own will of thought, to them, no offense,) who decry masonry yet create a Eden fantasy out of our founding fathers and birth of the US, which was founded on masonic principles (freedom of religion?) Now, you have religious nutjobs all over the world with weapons...... I don't know... Maybe there is a sinister Masonic plot, but it can't be any more sinister then what the ignorant mass of people are creating. At least the Masons gave respect for philosophy and symbolism.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Bleeeeep

The reason that Lucifer, Jesus, and every religious figure ever uses symbols is the same as why symbols are used in Mathematics. Abstract concepts that are not already realized can not be arrived at without deep consideration of the relation between certain concepts that at first might seem unrelated. Symbols are representative of these concepts. For instance, water, with its nature to flow, yield and be soft, yet move around any object that is in its way. Making a symbol of water lets the thinker understand the concepts it embodies that are also inherent in everything else. Hindus were using symbolism before Christians.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
do you think they all just disappeared after washington. those are the puppet masters, the ones that hide in plain sight during the day and perform pagan rituals at night.

Do you have a Christmas tree?

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Thank you for the tour. i hope that it will open a few minds to the horror of knowing what humanity faces in these troubled times....
Troubled times.....there will be no peace.....and if these monsterous agendas roll inward to completion.....
The only peace we will get is complete abject obedience or death.
They believe that they have the power to bring the human race to its knees,.........this is the arrogance of an
Insane mindset.....These people have become totally psychotic and move in a world that only their vast wealth allows....
Without this recognition of their fortunes their whole world would crumble to dust intstantly.........
The people can, and very likely will, strip these maniacs of power in a single shrug, though it heave the world, in an hour their grip would be loosed......Their insane antics exposed for the machinations of truel;y psychotic personalities......
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.....They are the epitomy of this axiom.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join