It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where does the idea that Freemasons worship Lucifer come from??

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
It only makes sense to talk about proof in mathematics and a court of law.
And nothing in history is undeniable, especially when we are talking ancient history, there is a lot of speculation and conjecture, so please; save your where is the "proof" / "evidence" this is a forum, we would never be able to present proof or evidence unless we as stated where talking mathematics or was in a courtroom.
Even in a scientific context, it makes no sense to talk about proof, because that is not how science works, you don't scientifically prove anything. You disprove something, see the difference?

Now when that is all said and done; back to the topic at hand.

Before we dig into it, you have to understand masons, they perfectly well know that for instance the statue of liberty is filled with masonic symbolism. Where they trick you, is when they ask, what is masonic symbolism? Or how is that masonic?
The easy answer is just to say it is esoteric and occult. (occult in the literal meaning) Because there is really no such thing as masonic symbolism, (there are very few exclusive masonic symbols, most if not all are simply ancient esoteric and occult symbols, some might be made a little different to represent the masonic influence (literal masonry) they "claim" to be their ancestors. (The builders of Solomon's temple etc.)

So they are deliberately leading you down a well traveled road, with the trick question; Why is that masonic?
They perfectly know why it is masonic, they just hide behind the fact, that there is no real masonic symbolism, only esoteric and occult symbolism!

Now there are masonic interpretations of these symbols, but the symbols themselves are not "masonic"!

So yes, the statue of liberty is influenced by ancient and occult esoteric symbolism, and they damn well know it. They are actually breaching the T&C when they deliberately state something they know is false as true.

Now to answer the OP, the reason many think they "worship" Lucifer is because they DO.
They problem is that most people do not have a clue as to what Lucifer is.
They do not understand that Lucifer is a title and not a name, the same with Satan, its not a name, it is a TITLE.

Lucifer = Light bearer / Bringer of light / The illuminated one
Satan = Adversary or opposition
Same with GOD, ELOHIM, TETRAGRAMMATON etc. they are not names, they are titles, like MR, MS, MRS, SIR or LORD.

So to get back to my point, when i say they "worship" Lucifer it is indeed true, because they seek enlightenment, and enlightenment comes from the bearer of light (Fun fact, in ancient Greece he was known to us as Prometheus) Lucifer was the "reaction" that brought us from simple animals, to more advanced tool using animals.

Now of course all this will be denied by the masons here on the board, and they will want me to "prove" or provide "evidence" as we where talking mathematics or was in a court of law. But we aren't and these words have no meaning in a debate outside these "frames" (i.e. math and law)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

She was called Venus when they adopted everything from her. Virginia is Venus.

edit on 25-6-2011 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78
Virginia is Venus

Or is it Isis? Or Diana?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

Virginia is Venus

Or is it Isis? Or Diana?

Liberty/Virginia is Venus.
Thank you. I know masons want to confuse things.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Virginia is Venus

Or is it Isis? Or Diana?

Liberty/Virginia is Venus.
Thank you. I know masons want to confuse things.

Not at all.

You seem to be doing a very thorough job of that on your own.

Fitz

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

You seem to be doing a very thorough job of that on your own.

Fitz

If you can elaborate ? What is it not clear, It's the Roman Ishtar, at first some of her doctrines were imported from Babylon then all of it, then she became the Roman Venus

Here she is, Ishtar enlighting the world.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

What does a love goddess have to do with Freemasonry?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

reply to post by pepsi78

What does she have to do with freemasonry, well she is depicted in the father time and the virgin ritual.
She was built by masons, design by masons, founded by masonic organisation(the statue of liberty)
She appears in masonic art work well before the creation of the statue of liberty.

She is a masonic icon.

I would call it Ishtar and the masons holding hands.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Schrödinger

It's nice how you know all about how much knowledge I have or don't have. In fact, perhaps you could just answer things for me on this forum.

I seriously don't know that the Statue of Liberty is masonic. It has never been discussed with me before, it's not in any degree I have seen, it's not in any book I have seen, and it's not been taught to me at school. In fact, the only place I have seen reference to Lady Liberty being masonic is on anti-masonry web sites. So when I ask the question, I don't already have the answer, I am trying to find it. And forgive me if the word of an anonymous poster isn't quite proof enough for me.

In real life, to prove something is true, you have to reference known sources, and provide evidence to sway public opinion. Do you have anything to offer in that discussion? If so, I would be delighted to hear it.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

reply to post by pepsi78

What does she have to do with freemasonry, well she is depicted in the father time and the virgin ritual.
She was built by masons, design by masons, founded by masonic organisation(the statue of liberty)
She appears in masonic art work well before the creation of the statue of liberty.

She is a masonic icon.

I would call it Ishtar and the masons holding hands.

did you just try to prove your point by going in a huge circle?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

did you just try to prove your point by going in a huge circle?

Ohh circles yes. Here is one for you.

I present to you the marriage

You know why they call it the "Mary go round"

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

I'm going to answer your question with a short but sweet answer ie correct and to the point.

The veneration of Lucifer can be traced back to the time of Atlantis, At the centre of that island was a temple to the god Poseidon (aka Lucifer) who was credited with the building of Atlantis itself and the progenitor to the the royal seed which would later be transported throughout the world.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Well, that makes about as much sense as anything Pepsi's posted thus far on the matter.

Perhaps you could be so kind as to add links?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS

I'm going to answer your question with a short but sweet answer ie correct and to the point.

The veneration of Lucifer can be traced back to the time of Atlantis, At the centre of that island was a temple to the god Poseidon (aka Lucifer) who was credited with the building of Atlantis itself and the progenitor to the the royal seed which would later be transported throughout the world.

Perhaps you should open a thread on this, It is intresting, I would debate on it.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon
Well, that makes about as much sense as anything Pepsi's posted thus far on the matter.

What do you mean, it's the truth, don't you like the truth ?

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

What is truth?

I feel for Pepsi's view as the view of truth (keeping things in the dark for a select view is ALWAYS EVIL)

I mean look the attack of anonymous on Bohemian Grove. Secrecy age is ending, for sure. How long until they want to expose some of FM secrets, we all know FM have

edit on 25-6-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-6-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Me? I love truth!

What you're posting is your repeatedly-debunked assertion, not truth.

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

reply to post by pepsi78

T'is our love goddesses what's lets us out on lodge night.

I thought that would've been self-evident

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Where is it debunked, show me ? I need to see where

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Where is it debunked, show me ? I need to see where

Throughout the thread by various and sundry and by yourself by lack of substantiated fact. Look, if you want to believe that Freemasons worship Lucifer because it satisfies something small within you, knock yourself out. That's entirely your prerogative and far be it for me to come between a conspiracy theorist and his prerogative. But please quit foisting your prerogative around the room as if it's fact.

I'm an Anglican. When the GAOTU is invoked, my thoughts are on the Trinitarian Christian understanding of the Holy Trinity. Our Muslim brothers are thinking of Allah. And so on down the line with our Sikh, Jewish and other faiths members.

How can someone be worshipping Lucifer if Lucifer isn't part of his own faith? No matter how many ways you try to contort and dissemble, it

JUST

DOESN'T

MAKE

SENSE.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join