It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama meets with 'influential progressive media' on fiscal cliff

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Obama meets with 'influential progressive media' on fiscal cliff

President Obama met with a litany of liberal media personalities on Tuesday to push his tax cut message. Spotted filing into the West Wing were Arianna Huffington of the Huffington Post and MSNBC's Rachel Maddow, Lawrence O'Donnell, Ed Schultz and Al Sharpton

www.politico.com...

The current administration is a joke today's "guests" at the White House is just more of what some of us have been saying all along.

Come hell or high water raising taxes on the evil rich and further extreme left wing ideology with the "Joseph Goebbels" of this era,.

“Think of the press as a great keyboard on which the government can play.” Joesph Goebbels

Of course this is a non issue but they would be screaming bloody murder say Bush met with Rush,O'reilley,Hannity, and Beck.

Nothing to see here folks the 4th branch of government that is suppose to speak "truth" to power has long been dead.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
OP, you didn't really think the Obama Administration had any interest in telling the truth did you? This will be in no way whatsoever a revealing of any true facts. The Obama administration is the reason why we are at the precipice to this "fiscal cliff" more than anyone else. It was bad with Bush, it's worse with him and his wasteful spending and absolute horrid state we are in with the national debt.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

We are already looking up at the fiscal cliff NEO! We made that jump awhile ago. The dollar is dead and the collapse will come after the bankers rob the retirement plans and steal the money from the small business owners that are still struggling to survive. All you have to do is look at how the bankers have raped Greece and Spain to see that the US and UK should be bracing for a major hit.

The saving grace (for the US) is the fact that they are using our military to put the finishing touches on their plan for the NWO (which is nothing more than the Old World Order making their finishing conquests) and when that has been accomplished the Republic of the United States of America will be dead.........

BTW how in the hell is Sharpton influential? Doesn't he OWE taxes????

edit on 4-12-2012 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-12-2012 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
So... I gotta ask...

When does he realize he won and stop campaigning? When does he stop preaching to the choir and performing for the fan clubs so he can work with the opposite political side who DOESN'T agree with all he says and wants? It's that second part he's hired for when not in full campaign mode.....and the campaign for his career ended forever on this past election day. Term limits and all....

So I'm anxiously awaiting the leader part.....I know he's got the part about catering to his own supporters down cold.

@Seeker

When a loaf of bread costs $100 and the lunch meat ads $250 between the slices.....we're off the cliff. Prices are about the same now as they were a year ago or 5 years ago in the general range of things. I'd disagree about having nowhere to fall. It's a loooooong way to the bottom.

edit on 4-12-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

The only people i see robbing people blind are those 535 tyrants called congressman, and then I see a media championing more of the same.

But that's just my perspective others will vary.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by seeker1963

The only people i see robbing people blind are those 535 tyrants called congressman, and then I see a media championing more of the same.

But that's just my perspective others will vary.

Sounds like a pretty good perspective IMO.....

When is Obama going to start acting like a leader and lead????

Like Wrabbit2000 said, when is he gonna realize he won and stop campaigning???

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
So... I gotta ask...

When does he realize he won and stop campaigning?......

Never gonna happen again.

The lasting contribution of the media to "the party" was the "perpetual campaign." Especially since they got it down to between 5 and 8 owners.... with economic royalty all around, it's impossible to avoid the noise.

Remember..., backed by nothing..., inflated and deflated at will by private owners, created by their 'discretion' and loaned at interest...

It's ironic that we don't just tell them to shove it.

We need Constitutional Currency... not "Reserve" Notes.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Arianna Huffington, Rachel Maddow, Lawrence O'Donnell, Ed Schultz and Al Sharpton

The Ministry of Truth

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Of course this is a non issue but they would be screaming bloody murder say Bush met with Rush,O'reilley,Hannity, and Beck.

Yah!!...Hey...is that Sean Hannity?

Bush Invites Right-Wing Radio Hosts To White House

thinkprogress.org...

Obama Met With Fox News Executives
www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Arianna Huffington is a proxy for Soros, Ed is just plain obnoxious. Maddow is at least interesting and not horribly obnoxious.

It's not like they don't already cater to him. They might as well be public while they are backscratching each other.

posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Arianna Huffington is a proxy for Soros

lmfao

Please demonstrate.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
As stated above, complete with photo, why is it ok to dismiss Laura Ingrham and Hannity meeting with Bush?

There is absolutely nothing conspiritorial here. That is unless you have a selective memory.

top topics

join