It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

21/12/2012 (12/21/2012) is anything strange happening to you on the countdown to the end?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by fourthmeal

You are describing the story called the Emperor's New Clothes. You have not reached the part int he story where the little child states the obvious, the emperor is naked. It will come shortly.

No, they are trying to describe what their pineal gland is seeing (in the brain sort of about 3 inches from horizontally and behind the occular orbital viewing mechanism) EYE BALLS; also known as the third eye.

In history portrayed as the pineapple. Anyways, it reveals itself as Buddists call the violet flame; others see it as spinning disk (size between a pea and American dime) spinning as the chakra is open. Use? go figure as it can have different uses for the individual--as in Chinese invasion of Tibet; each Monk had a different capability one could see the auras (intent) of embassadors sent, another sees future intent--so if you had an army of this kind what a great way to flee/abandon your homeland without too much bloodshed. Its a tool but darned if I know what to do with mine except avoid eye exams because the disk spinning warps horizontal line vision, and once opened cannot close. For the initiate the disk projects as grey on black or grey on white always the same size close or far as in from 1 foot to 30. Look at the sun at sunrise for 1 minute and if you are ascared put on sunglasses; look down with closed eyes and you will see exactly where your third eye resides as in the burst of color is or looks like a sharks gut cut wide open seen first light of day (amazing unbelieveable colors not of this world).

edit on 7-12-2012 by vethumanbeing because: Edits are for real

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I'm checking back in with some more "strangeness" to share. As this date looms closer and closer I find the polarity of events in my life seems to increase by leaps and bounds!

I have just started saying "If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all" lol! I try to stay positive and upbeat, but it just becomes more difficult by the hour! I have this strange experience of something very nice and reassuring happen early in the day and shortly there after something shockingly negative or better yet, just plain stressful! An example, most recently; yesterday morning all of my employees showed up for work and management expressed how pleased they are with the store's cleanliness (I work in housekeeping for a department store). I passed it on to my employees and we all felt good about bustin' our butts! Not even an hour after this I got a call from my 14 yr old's principle telling me that my son was caught with prescription drugs on "his person" and that he and 2 of his friends trashed a bathroom in the school,, so the principle gave him 10 days out of school suspension! Now there will be a meeting with the assistant super intendant to discuss "alternative education placement"! Now keep in mind that this child is already on probation and will most likely end up in juvenile detention for Christmas!!

This is just one example, but it is becoming this extreme on a DAILY basis!! Am I being tested for something? I mean seriously, what is going on here?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by IrishCream
This is just one example, but it is becoming this extreme on a DAILY basis!! Am I being tested for something? I mean seriously, what is going on here?

First off, let me send you good wishes, and say that I really hope everything turns out for the best.

But yeah, I know exactly what you mean, and I'd like to share something that has helped me through these times. I really hope it could be helpful in some sort of way:

When I look out and see the world crumbling around me like you have described, I stop and realise the implications of that sentence. The world is crumbling around me. These chaotic qualities are separate from me, because I am able to use the proposition 'around'. It might sound silly, but I find it comforting.

I think of a lighthouse, a pillar, a mountain peak, or any of that sort and realise that I stand firm in who I am.
If I get overwhelmed, I will crumble with the world. If I stand strong in the knowledge of who I am, I rest in the immovable place, able to observe the crumbling.. unaffected.

Best wishes to all!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by redreemer

Thank you very much!! That was very helpful and made for the perfect "ah~ha" moment that I desperately needed!

I do try to rise above it all and take an objective look at it all from the outside (the best I can anyway haha), but once in awhile it is nice to hear another perspective! I have yet to actually crumble myself and in that much at least I can find strength to continue moving forward with each new day and it's events!

I am hoping for the 21st to bring a change in humanity that will result in more of what you have just shown, a "togetherness" and a unity amongst us all that serves to encourage, support and strengthen each of us on our seperate journey's because we all see the connectedness of our seemingly seperate journey's! If that makes sense?!

Thank you again and I will be open to the opportunities presented for me to pay your heart felt kindness forward!

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

The pineal gland is often misrepresented. The pineal gland cannot see in humans. It is in the central part of the head. The claims made today are just repeats of claims made in older times. They were unwarranted and wrong then and they are still wrong. They were made with knowledge of the purpose. The claimants simply made up ideas and stuck to them.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
The posts in this thread remind me of the posts in 2 other threads:
1. TWZ
2. Calleman

In both cases as dates came up that were deemed important, posters began to attach great importance to events and delightedly reported great success with the approach of the dates.

Afterward they realized they were naked and needed a new date to wear.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

No, and I don't understand how you continue to snidely remark on the conditions occurring all around you whilst, if you only took a moment to reflect inside and being to connect with your higher self, you'd have a completely different tune. But hey, that's where we get to the differences between your path, and mine.

I'm very comfortable with what I feel and I express this freely without any Ego attached.

Debunking will not get you to Ascension. Allowing your higher self to remain your guide is the way.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal

No, and I don't understand how you continue to snidely remark on the conditions occurring all around you whilst, if you only took a moment to reflect inside and being to connect with your higher self, you'd have a completely different tune. But hey, that's where we get to the differences between your path, and mine.

I'm very comfortable with what I feel and I express this freely without any Ego attached.

Debunking will not get you to Ascension. Allowing your higher self to remain your guide is the way.

I've dealt with these types of people my entire life. I've tried everything within my power to get through to them, but it's almost like there is a switch that is turned off. The more you try to help, the angrier and more hostile they become.

It's part of the lesson of being here now. Do you realize how crazy we sound to him?

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by htapath

angrier and more hostile they become.

I am not picking sides but he doesn't appear to be angry or hostile at all.

I would argue "we" are being more angry or hostile then him.

He probably has a smile on his face.

Angry people don't smile.

edit on 7-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception
reply to post by htapath

angrier and more hostile they become.

I am not picking sides but he doesn't appear to be angry or hostile at all.

I would argue "we" are being more angry or hostile then him.

He probably has a smile on his face.

Angry people don't smile.

edit on 7-12-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

He might even feel sorry for us, and is only trying to help us see that absolutely nothing out of the ordinary is happening. I love him regardless.

edit on 7/12/2012 by htapath because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by htapath
Do you realize how crazy we sound to him?

That's ridiculously funny.

I don't feel as if there are any sides... but if they were, then maybe good ol' stereo would be on our side and the people paying no attention to this thread would be on the other one?

Imagine how amazing it must feel to realise though all the years, your 'opposition' helped push the whole world forwards.

edit on 7-12-2012 by redreemer because: bold to emphasise the unity slingshot

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I'm not into self delusions such as those pretending something is happening.

The same silliness was in threads about October 2011. People were very comfortable then as well. They were quiet after nothing happened. The same happened with TWZ. The same happened right up to the date with Harold Camping's laughable crew.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by htapath

I've dealt with these types of people my entire life. I've tried everything within my power to get through to them, but it's almost like there is a switch that is turned off. The more you try to help, the angrier and more hostile they become.

It's part of the lesson of being here now. Do you realize how crazy we sound to him?

You don't sound crazy. You sound like you are deluded - self deluded about something special happening.

As I pointed out this happens often. After a bit that realization creeps in that the feeling was unwarranted and life moves on until the next delusion happens.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

stereo.. how i do

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

I've been having funny visions with my left eye. Then again I know it is a big floater that is troubling my vision. They happen. It has nothing to do with 2012 or drinking egg nog and bourbon. It just happens. Some are small and some are unruly like the present one.

We deceive ourselves often. We want experiments to succeed. That is why tests involve multiple levels of blindness. It prevents our desires for success from clouding the experiment. We want out teams to win which is why we need impartial refs on the field. Oh come on, my kid was totally safe on that play. After a bit we think our kid was safe even though they were out by a mile.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Sterologist

You say I'm deluded. I say you are deluded to think we are not all connected, all a Consciousness experiencing itself. You have simply forgotten who and what we really, really are.

This truth I have known for a while now.

And that I think that is where we go off, you and I. But I have faith in you. At some point the realization will come to you and we can all laugh about how silly it was to think ourselves as anything but One.

But I think you should really lay off the accusations. Calling someone deluded or other mean terms is only a form of attempt to perpetuate the illusion of separation.

Edit

Also you are associating these concepts with those of a cult and the like. Is that really fair since all I'm trying to choose here is love over fear? I think you fear remembering who and what you really are
edit on 8-12-2012 by fourthmeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

It's now fear or love or any other emotion.

This is pointing out that people are quick to trick themselves or delude themselves or whatever people want to call it. It hardly takes a few months and people are also claiming that they feel the energy of some other date.

Oh, please.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by htapath

You don't sound crazy. You sound like you are deluded - self deluded about something special happening.

As I pointed out this happens often. After a bit that realization creeps in that the feeling was unwarranted and life moves on until the next delusion happens.

I love you in Dolby surround sound stereo man.

If ever we meet in the sweet by and by, no apology will be necessary. You're already forgiven.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by htapath

I've give you a hint. Stereology has nothing whatsoever to do with sound.

People do delude themselves all of the time. The concern is learning to avoid that problem. This can be done by learning from past errors and looking for tell tale signs indicating problems.

There is an old joke about math. It goes:
once is an instance
twice is a coincidence
three times is a pattern
four times is a theorem
fives it is proved

We see patterns where there are none. We learn that shapes in clouds are just due to the way our brains our wired. We learn that gambling is a loser's game. You can't win in the long run in a game with unchanging odds. I'm sure you can think of many other examples.

posted on Dec, 8 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Well, this started around the middle of this year.

Usually it happens to be that when i look at the clock it is 9:11 am/pm . I don't check the time much, but it always happens to be that when i do, it's at 9:11 in the morning or at night. Coincidence? A sign? idk what this is.

I've also been feeling more paranoid at night, and more spiritually awake/aware. I'm not a religious person either.

I've been feeling very depressed, tired, and weird.
I feel as if everything ended, and now that i'm waiting for something.

No, it's not me being anxious over the whole 2012 thing.... cause i'm not all that into it. I plan my future, not my end.

I've had other strange encounters. It's kinda weird/funny how it's all near this so called doomsday date.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join