It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The G Word

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
What is gravity?
The question I asked last night as I read a recent thread, that discussed the topic quite a lot.
I proceed with the question does gravity hold people on the planet or is it the opposite? People are holding the planet. Now that makes much more sense.

The people think the planet came before the people which is not the case at all. The planet came from the people. The matter came from people. The planet is a garden that grows with people. What is all this talk about extinction events? There has never been an extinction event.

To understand my explanation of gravity, imagine a globe. A globe with a person standing on it and where the person is standing there is a wire that connects the person to what is the core of the planet and the core is pulling on the person, but, the person is also pulling on the core of the planet. What that creates is a magnetic field which is a loop that is a continuation of the field created by the wire on the opposite sides of the field. So what you have now is a wire from the person to the core of the planet which continues through to the opposite side of the planet into the atmosphere as a loop connected to the person from above. The field is surrounding the entire planet because of the people. The field which is curved is now creating what is gravity pushing on matter that does not create gravity, like a rock or an apple. When a person falls from a building, the person gets hurt because there was too much gravity created by a separation. The separation is what makes the pushing gravity work.

Now what does that tell you about the pyramids?
There were less people on the planet, so the matter was much lighter because there was less pushing gravity and without affecting the people.
What does it say about the astronauts on the moon?
If you send many more astronauts, there will be more gravity. I read an article yesterday about scientists finding traces of magnetism on rocks from the moon. The astronauts.

Imagine what would happen if the people moved to live on half of the planet. Do you think that could create a kind of roof? I think so. Have you ever seen a meteor or an asteroid strike a city? No. The rocks always seem to land where there are no people.

I do not believe in aliens in the sense of beings from outer space coming to find people. If there are beings living in outer space then they are human beings and they could have been living on any of the planets in this galaxy. The universe is expanding but it is not space. The universe is matter which is growing and that creates space so if there is what people call aliens living in outer space, they are people. The matter came from people.

edit on 4-12-2012 by TRUELIES11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I think you might want to take science class over again.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

I think you might want to remember how to think for yourself again.

-------

OP: The fundamental hole in this (as per what can currently be observed) is the observable effect of gravity between and on bodies with no people on them.

Still leaves "science classes" not knowing what gravity *is*, only able to observe the effects. However if gravity requires a person actively on the body in order to operate, then we would need to identify the person associated with each comet, etc. Or expand your examples of persons to non visible or alternative type "persons"?
edit on 4-12-2012 by ErgoTheConclusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ErgoTheConclusion

What if the connection to those "bodies" from where the people actually are is creating that gravity? The people on this planet or many more planets could be creating that gravity. I think it explains a lot about the universe.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TRUELIES11

The people think the planet came before the people which is not the case at all. The planet came from the people. The matter came from people.

The universe is matter which is growing and that creates space so if there is what people call aliens living in outer space, they are people. The matter came from people.

That begs the question:

Where did people come from that then went on to make the planet and matter?

People are made of matter.

If there were no people in the very beginning, where did the matter come from to make the people who you say make matter?

edit on 12/4/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
The weight of the summed mass of humanity is infinitesimal when compared to the weight of the Earth (10 to the 25th power kilograms). While a human being has some gravitational effect, it is so close to zero that it is, effectively, zero. Your theory that matter weighed less in the time of the Pharaohs, because there were less people back then, has absolutely no basis in science.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

The answer is people are not matter. In the beginning there was two people and there was light. There was no matter. Those two people created people and died. The matter is created. What I mean is matter came from people. The entire universe came from people.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

btw: what are people made of if not matter?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRUELIES11

The answer is people are not matter. In the beginning there was two people and there was light.

I think I get it now...

People are light, dogs are matter, and what we think is space is just the illusion of space and we actually create matter and space at the same time because we be tha people.

Would you be interested in buying a 1976 Ford Falcon? Perfect condition, 38k miles, never raced!
edit on 4-12-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
~snip~
what are people made of if not matter?

Soylent Green?

Seriously though, the first post strikes me as "bait", I'll leave it at that.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Life.
It might not make sense to you but it does makes sense.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Life.

Good grief.

I see that you may have tried to be trolling or joking around at first, but your ridiculous answers are not worth even responding to anymore.

See ya, enjoy this mockery of a thread.
edit on 12/4/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

There is no need to be so insulting.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Man what you been smoking ?
Please email some

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I really like your individual interpretation of physics in that man is the reason for all creation of matter, time, gravity and space.

Would it be possible for me to exercise this wonderful ability to perhaps acquire a pet Chuchacabra?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

This thread was so funny i just emailed a link to it to a bunch of friends

What country are you from TRUELIES11?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I have come to the conclusion that there has never been a pole shift in the sense of it being an event. The poles have always been moving.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
And of course matter is curved, not space, which is why the planets are shaped as they are.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

And of course matter is curved, not space, which is why the planets are shaped as they are.

You need to copyright that and put it on a bumper sticker

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join