It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Simple Things Well

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Good day my fellow ATS members. Been a fan of ATS for many years and have been lurking around until now.
I have always enjoyed reading the threads here. I enjoy reading what others are discussing on topics I think i know alot about incase I missed something or add new insight on the topic at hand. I like to keep a open mind and listen to what both sides have to say. No one can honestly be 100% right there is always a chance of being wrong even if "they think" they are 100% right. We can only hope that the info provided is the truth. I look forward to reading many more threads and maybe post a few in the future.

Thanks~

*Dark*

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice & you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to right now. Once you've achieved a minimum of 20 posts, you'll be able to create your own threads & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use (The complete and end all guide to our policies)

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***
ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let one of staff know by using the "Alert" function. This is for your safety, & for those both young and old on this ride with you.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkHeartz

Read and soak it in.

And by the way welcome to ATS.

Ignore the guy with the red nose,he is under investigation and under no circumstances mention SFOD!

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Welcome to the site. I like getting lots of people's perspective about things. Everyone is different and has different perspectives. See you around....Well, technically not see....maybe read you around

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Thanks! I have already ignore the guy with the red nose. He has been sticking that thing everywhere lol.
(JohnnyAnonymous thanks for them links for quick reference)

SFOD I wont mention it due to I am not sure atm what that means. Seeing how you posted the abbreviation I feel safe to repost it around him.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Thanks. Well my words are me so there for you seeing my words you are seeing me in a way.

We identify ourselves through what we say.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I do simple things very well. Thank you. But, boy, I sure mess up the complicated stuff.

Anyway, being as you have an open mind, welcome....

new topics

top topics

join