It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Big Tuesday Dec. 4th, 2012

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
100% correct. the pending birth of the new queen/king announced. world wide news...even the white house commented.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Joki42

IMO, try and be a prophet and you deserve to never hear the end of it

Looking forward to my "I told you so" thread on the 22nd

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Tomorrow is actually quite the turning event for myself.
Maybe your prediction is small scale.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zehll
Why do these doomsday dates always apply to you bloody Americans? Hey? Why is everything gonna happen on the goddamn king of the world USA's watch? Everyone set your clocks to to corresponding US time zones please so we ALL know when these big events are gonna happen.

That is funny, isn't it? When people in other countries make predictions they are instant dorks in the eyes of the Americans. We rule. Get over it. Move on. Or come to our country. It is easy. Then you can be on the winning team. Easy as that. America makes it easy to win. Just come aboard. You can even make bad predictions and still win in America. Our tolerance for your potential stupidity is boundless. We are so bored we pick up weights. We actually go to a special location and pick up weights. What about in your country? Nope. Just envy.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
There will be a terracane followed by molten crust erupting from the ground. i dont know when this will happen but its likely soon.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Joki42

Thanks for letting us know.

We had someone predict the dark knight shootings, but people still tore that guy apart and said he was fake.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Joki42

Technically something happens every day. As for the global part i think that your a day late. Yesterday 3/12/12 Wills & Kate announced that they are expecting a baby
thats global news.

Personally i think she will have twins

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
any hint at whats going to happen that is global?

You seem to be good at making up threads that misguide peoples perceptions of numbers.
then not come back and reply to them. as I have noticed with one of your threads you have not replied once in it.

funny that.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
i figured there would be a few whack jobs on a conspiracy site. Ruins things for everybody else

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I also have the same feeling, but i will have to play it safe and say this month something big is coming which will change the way we all live and think. And no it is not the end of the world, it is the kingdom of God upon the earth. Look up for our redemption draweth nigh.
Br. Ben

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrGod

Originally posted by homeslice
reply to post by Joki42

Its 1pm on the 4th in NZ... nothing big has happened... sorry to disappoint.

I don't really think that side of the world counts.
When you're making predictions you fall into the rule of the date that you're in (generally)
(standard prediction rules)

Holy CRAP . . . there's a whole nuther side of the world . . .

now THAT's big!!!!!

Somebody alert Anderson Cooper and Blitzd Wolfmeister and that Perez chick. They're gonna wanna know about this one.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Nothing has happened, clearly you are not psychic.. I hope you have learn't this by now..

As for the the "next queen" rubbish... Prince Charles is next in line to the throne, then william. I very much doubt Britain will have a monarchy after their reigns.
edit on 4-12-2012 by dmsuse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by dmsuse
Nothing has happened, clearly you are not psychic.. I hope you have learn't this by now..

As for the the "next queen" rubbish... Prince Charles is next in line to the throne, then william. I very much doubt Britain will have a monarchy after their reigns.
edit on 4-12-2012 by dmsuse because: (no reason given)

10AM here and you call it over? West coast is 7AM.. I guess I'll go to sleep now then? Long day woo... Reading the OP they are Probably American, so it's at least 14 more hours here based on our day here..

Or are YOU predicting the future too?

Originally posted by Starchildren
reply to post by Joki42

Thanks for letting us know.

We had someone predict the dark knight shootings, but people still tore that guy apart and said he was fake.

Yea I saw that one.. Almost seemed the guy had inside info.. All the sudden wonders if he still posts here?
edit on 12/4/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I'm totally surprised ATSers. This day Orion (Nimrod/the hunter before the Lord) lines directly up under the Five Sisters of the Pleidies and the Giza pyramid. HE WILL TRADE THE BOW WITH NO ARROWS FOR A GREAT SWORD! The warning has been given. Use no chemical weapons or WWIII begins.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by wlasikiewicz
reply to post by Joki42

Technically something happens every day. As for the global part i think that your a day late. Yesterday 3/12/12 Wills & Kate announced that they are expecting a baby
thats global news.

Personally i think she will have twins

That's not global news...

I have a prediction. I'm predicting you are a girl.

The OP better be talking about something bigger than that.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
my phone is more physic than this guy.

it can predict my text messages I am writing.

I am waiting for what you are predicting in words.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MmmPie

The Dark Knight Rises comes out on DVD on Tuesday.

NAILED IT.

spot on!

what film is due to come out on 21st Dec, maybe its all about film release dates!

edit on 4/12/12 by Phatdamage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Joki42

Ya Far Cry 3 comes out today. Its gonna be SWEEEET

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by forall2see
reply to post by MmmPie

Props on the background image. Sea-HAAAAWKS!!! Wilson was too cool yesterday

On topic.... To entertain the thought of something big happening....

Maybe a political figure or figures being ousted?

Obama's accidentally tweet the combination to their doomsday bunker? (1-2-3-4-5)

Scientists announce the discovery of a little green family on Mars?

Justin Bieber quits?

That hoaxer guy on Facebook actually gives everyone who shared his picture a million bucks?

Knew I should've shared that picture... Just in case

Wow - that's some eye you have there!

Well the earth shaking prediction has come true! Brian Billick of Fox Sports (dot com) has moved the mighty Seahawks up 6 spots to number 8 in the power rankings! Newsworthy indeed! We will be in the playoffs I tell ya! Seahawks win Super Bowl 47! (A guy can dream still, right?)

And on a more personal note, I won 2 of the football pools I am in this week with my upset picks of the Seahawks and the Rams!

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join