It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Big Tuesday Dec. 4th, 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Hay everyone, just a heads up. I am not posting this to try and scare anyone or for replies or the sort. I just felt I needed to say something. I have a knack for knowing when things will happen. I cannot give particulars but, when I know something is going to happen, it does. I know something will happen on Tuesday December 4th 2012. It will be a globally noticed event. Don't bother with any nay saying since I am not posting this for opinions. Just wait and see what it is. Sorry I can't give more details, it's just the way it works sometimes.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
CAT 5 super typhoon Bopha is wreaking havoc, good call!

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Joki42

Its 1pm on the 4th in NZ... nothing big has happened... sorry to disappoint.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joki42
Hay everyone, just a heads up. I am not posting this to try and scare anyone or for replies or the sort. I just felt I needed to say something. I have a knack for knowing when things will happen. I cannot give particulars but, when I know something is going to happen, it does. I know something will happen on Tuesday December 4th 2012. It will be a globally noticed event. Don't bother with any nay saying since I am not posting this for opinions. Just wait and see what it is. Sorry I can't give more details, it's just the way it works sometimes.

You had better hope that something does indeed happen, or you will never hear the end of it here. I will be watching eagerly and hoping for your sake that there is some truth in this. One thing you did not state is what this "event" will be. It could be something mundane, as something that occurs on a daily basis for the rest of the world. Your vagueness makes it quite easy to "predict" an event. It's like a form of cold reading - no matter how small the event is, you can claim that something did indeed happen, due to the vagueness as to the description of the "event".
edit on 3-12-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Care to elaborate further rather than leaving us with this ambiguous and mundane prediction? Wrong board, by the way.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Joki42

Kinda a hard to be proven wrong with that vague of a prediction wouldn't you say?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
On the other hand, if something big *does* happen you'll became an instant ATS celebrity, for whatever that's worth... Now I'm curious, can you tell us about other predictions you've made that came true?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by homeslice
reply to post by Joki42

Its 1pm on the 4th in NZ... nothing big has happened... sorry to disappoint.

I don't really think that side of the world counts.
When you're making predictions you fall into the rule of the date that you're in (generally)
(standard prediction rules)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Brisbane QLD Australia is having a record +10degrees celcius above average temperature heatwave... at 39 degrees.

Big and exciting.

in further news.. theres still fights going on overseas, nothing new there.

Maybe its in american time and we will have to wait till tommorow.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13

You had better hope that something does indeed happen, or you will never hear the end of it here. I will be watching eagerly and hoping for your sake that there is some truth in this. One thing you did not state is what this "event" will be. It could be something mundane, as something that occurs on a daily basis for the rest of the world. Your vagueness makes it quite easy to "predict" an event. It's like a form of cold reading - no matter how small the event is, you can claim that something did indeed happen, due to the vagueness as to the description of the "event".

You hope for his sake something does happen..

The OP says this event will be "globally noticed." I'm assuming this isn't a positive event - so I'm hoping for the sake of the world that nothing happens, and this is just more ATS pandering.

OP - Can you give any further information at all? I agree with Rubicant that you've been very vague, tomorrow if the sun rises and the entire world notices it you could claim that your prediction was correct. Is this a negative or positive event? Please give any further information you have.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Did you made a mistake when you created your account name and you actually meant to write Joke42?
edit on 3/12/2012 by rai76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Well, yeah stuff is going to happen.

The new Batman movie will be out, and the new Skyrim DLC will be available.

I'm excited.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Something big will happen. The Earth will continue its path through the the vast vacuum we call space. To me, that is big each and every day. To the OP.......I guess good luck.

Never mind....my ignorance preceded me on that....
edit on 3-12-2012 by ownbestenemy because: (no reason given)

link   
Don't forget Battlefield 3 expansion for the PC!

link   

Originally posted by TinkerHaus

Originally posted by Rubicant13

You hope for his sake something does happen..

The OP says this event will be "globally noticed." I'm assuming this isn't a positive event - so I'm hoping for the sake of the world that nothing happens, and this is just more ATS pandering.

OP - Can you give any further information at all? I agree with Rubicant that you've been very vague, tomorrow if the sun rises and the entire world notices it you could claim that your prediction was correct. Is this a negative or positive event? Please give any further information you have.

Of course I do not want something potentially terrible to happen. That statement was only made in regard to the fact that if nothing happens, he will never hear the end of it here. Without anything other than vagueness in regard to what he is trying to warn of, it seems like fear mongering to me.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Something really big will happen.....someone will post on ATS that something huge is gonna happen on the 5th December.....it's gonna be massive!

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Excuse me, village naysayer here. Do you all mind if I butt in. Gotta do my usual rant on this OP.

Ah hell, nvm.

Hoax the HELL outta this in t minus 24 hours? or be fair to the OP and hoax this in 32 hours?

Either way, nothing is happening tomorrow. This is not a good sign, ats might be smothered with these for the next month or so.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The Dark Knight Rises comes out on DVD on Tuesday.

NAILED IT.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Season finale of Sons of Anarchy? Or is that next week? Or did that happen last week? I cant remember anymore.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join