It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS : Avatar Creations

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
because i'm fed up with the responses to the OPPT thread this is now my current avvie

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Jesus, you pick some super sexy images, with outstanding color variation/contrast.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by vkey08

Jesus, you pick some super sexy images, with outstanding color variation/contrast.

Thanks, I take a lot of time making sure that there is some "depth" to the images I use.. Comes from having to make ships that have really dull grey hulls..

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

Not sure if this is any improvement on what you have. It really is a nice image.

Ill leave the .psd open until i get back from setting up blinds.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Mmmm indeed sexy... I get the ninja vibe.

-SAP-

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

The fonts are a tad small, and that green is clashing with the rest of the sig line. (I had to pixel edit out that "scratch" going through the image. I used the dropper to select nearby colors, and got rid of it.)

I like the contrast changes. Makes it much crisper.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Very nice!

What's not to like?

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

reply to post by 74Templar

Man....what is it about an Aussie bbq that sounds so darned good!?!?

I am committing to only work till 2pm (local time, of course) today. No matter what it is i am doing, at 2pm i am packing up and heading home.

(but perhaps i will plug in and do some work from home tonight)

I think the word barbeque conjures up good times no matter where and when.

This was a thankyou for all the people that helped out sandbagging, moving stuff and cleaning up after the floods and wind of TC Oswald over the Australia Day long weekend. We wound up with about 50 people all up, one hell of a good night though, even though it's still raining quite a bit here.

Except for the very sore head this morning....

reply to post by vkey08

I do like the new av.
It screams check this out, but don't touch, you'll lose a finger or worse...

What I find sad though is your previous av copped flak in your thread. I read the OP, but didn't see many of the replies along with what you wrote in SO's thread also, it just goes to show sadly just how people who don't understand something resort to insults and pettiness to puff their chests out. Another reason I either stay here or in the locked forums...

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar

What's funny is that in the background , Crackeur and I have been U2Uing about the fact that no matter what we say, there's always an excuse as to why they don't need to provide valid proof but we do.. it's infuriating..

Anyhow, made this for whomever would like it.........

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

There always is someone, that no matter how many facts you present them with, no matter how strongly your gut feeling is screaming 'Scam!', they just never seem to get it. They argue endlessly even when they are proven completely wrong and get called out on it. The reality of the closed mind I guess.

Hows the mini-sigs coming along? I can't wait to see your take on them. The whole idea has really taken off, and its good to see all the different styles popping up across the board.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Here is my last attempt. This is what it looks like when put in your sig in the right order (three separate images):

FULL IMAGE: files.abovetopsecret.com...

Pieces:

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Very very nice. I'm happy.

Nice contrast and balance, while remaining crisp and striking. They really draw your eye. You have to run over them a few times to pick out all the details.

Thank you! Another satisfied customer.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

That is amazing! I am stunned.

Who would've thought of rounded edges, and a coherent border around the whole thing?

You've just raised the standard a bit more. I'm anticipating others to follow in that design concept. It reminds me of the old web "button" days, and will surely be some thing I will switch to in the future.

For now, I am showing my appreciation to BFFT, because I love his designs, and that......

.....well that is something I can't get my head around yet.

You've just made it so sig link banners are requested in groups of three, with one theme split amongst three separate forums. I already see the possibilities.

It's as if ideas are seeds, and you've just planted a whole garden of them.

That work is grace in form.

(Of course, I grabbed them. I couldn't help myself.
)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by kinglizard

are you serious?

I didn't catch that earlier when i posted.

What Druid said. Great thinking.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DontTreadOnMe

Can i get one please

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

If you have a specific request, give some details. What gender are you? What colors you like? Do you have an image you want to start from? How about themes? You like Egyptology? UFO's?

Otherwise, we have dozens of pages of stuff that we have made waiting to find a home. Adopting isn't a bad idea, either.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

So, while waiting for a reply, I took what you have in your current avatar/background and made something related:

Now time for ciesta.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   

I like it
thanks alot man!

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   

If i could get an alteration. I like the color green could i get it for my eye? Looks great tho! Thanks alot
Also i am 21 male
would you like my location
lol jokes.

Could i get a faceless black wolf or a black panther in the background if possible? Would please my alien masters.

edit on 17-2-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-2-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join