It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS : Avatar Creations

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar

Thanks

How do I get them to show up full size? I tried but it just cuts the picture off

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by 74Templar
reply to post by NinjaKitteh

Here it is resized to avatar size;

170x240

I will have a look for a few ninja kitteh ideas if you want a full size background if you like.

ETA: Here's a few ideas

These are backgrounds, a little more complicated to fit, but we can help out with that.

And a few in avatar size;

Let me know if you want any modifications to them.

edit on 12/12/2012 by 74Templar because: added avatar pics

edit on 12/12/2012 by 74Templar because: added avatar in the right size... duh

Here is the rest of them. To get a full size background the image needs to be made bigger. I tried stretching the original image to background size, but, well, see for yourself;

If you want it to cover the whole image, it needs to be added as a background. Follow the instructions here to resize it as a full background. If you have any trouble post up again and I'll see if I can walk you through it.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Cats must be the trend right now. That's okay I'm game to post a couple funnies.

-SAP-
edit on 12-12-2012 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

I've got some winter solstice themed backgrounds that might be useful.

edit on 12/13/12 by ottobot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Here are some related avatar-sized images:

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

That's actually SUPER cool!

I added a little logo if you want this one for your inventory

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Zarniwoop

Nice touch on the logo there.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
here's a good wintery pic.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Hi Everyone,

I was referred by PurpleChiten,Qumulys and SloAnPainful, thank you so very much for taking the time out to help me out.

Looking for persons able to provide their thoughts/expertise on how we should go about putting together something that means so much to me.

I'm working on an ongoing project, I require a logo which centres on "Social Eyes" what comes to mind is the world maybe photoshopped into an eye or something, shaking of hands in an eye with the world? as the background? Hands holding an eye as if your holding a cup with the world in the eye?

It's really up to you what you would like to add, just brainstorming what would have the most influence and symbolisms.

Thank you for taking the time to look at this,

Kind regards,

~Sounds of Silence~
edit on 14-12-2012 by Sounds_of_Silence because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Sounds_of_Silence

Symbol:

And avatar:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Sounds_of_Silence

ok, i had a litte time to do something more than slap it together quickly.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
So while observing an orientation at work last week, the guy who was performing it mentioned that despite prescription drugs being 'legal', if one were to be under their influence they would still be expected to stay home. He then said, "You don't want to be up there saying crazy talk like, 'I invented the question mark!!!'"

I thought this absurdly hilarious, and it has become kind of an inside joke. BTW, did you know I invented basso nova?

So, with this as my fuel, I created the following. A primer: the guy who said it is from San Antonio:

One night I heard that someone was trying to reach him:

Seeing the Whatsignal, Whatman and his trusty sidekick, Huh? sprung into action:

Obviously, any superhero and trusty sidekick need a nemesis. And what better nemesis for a question than an answer? Meet Refero with his dreaded encyclopedia:

edit on 15-12-2012 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

You know, that could easily turn into a competition of sorts, where the regulars give a preferred superhero name and we all try to come up with some kind of avatar that would visually suit.

BTW, ?Whatman? is awesome. Not too sure about Refero though, a little too serious given the concept, but good artwork nonetheless.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

You know, figuring out a name for "the answer" was difficult. I landed at the latin term "refero", with the idea of the supervillain sidekick being "Paren-thesis". Not only does he provide an answer to "What?", but he does it in a long, drawn out manner.

To which Exclamo becomes alarmed while Elipsy just kind of waits around.

You know, i should stop. I really should. LOL.
edit on 15-12-2012 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I did figure out how to post my picture full size, but the words on it were hidden by the frame that's put around it. I've worked some with graphics but don't know how to move the words up or down when they're already in the picture. Is there a special program that can do it or do I need to find a picture that doesn't have the words to begin with and put them in myself?

I'm using gimp but also have access to photoshop and a few other graphic programs.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaKitteh
I did figure out how to post my picture full size, but the words on it were hidden by the frame that's put around it. I've worked some with graphics but don't know how to move the words up or down when they're already in the picture. Is there a special program that can do it or do I need to find a picture that doesn't have the words to begin with and put them in myself?

I'm using gimp but also have access to photoshop and a few other graphic programs.

No matter what you do, building from scratch (at least in this case) will be quicker, easier, and yield superior results.
Just don't use Comic Sans and you should do fine.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by NinjaKitteh

Either way, You can start with the wordless pic(which would be fastest) or you can use the clone tool. Both Gimp and Photoshop have the tool.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Any chance someone can add a Christmas hat, or go for a Christmas them even, for my avatar? I would be forever grateful.

The miserable look of my avatar combined with a jolly Christmas theme would just produce pure comedy gold.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

You like any of these? I almost did the hat in black and white

Or

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Djayed

Haha, that is awesome!

Thanks a lot!

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>