It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing partner

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

The first thread DrTreg authored on this site talks about regulated T cells and can be found linked by a poster at top of page 3 of this thread.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by LEL01
reply to post by guohua

Jersey is one of our channel islands but they are not governed by the UK, they have their own laws.
In the UK we use the term carer for anyone who looks after another person it doesn't matter if they live together or if they get paid to do the caring.

Police do look at people close to the missing person first ( usually )
This thread has got my head in a spin, I don't know what to think.

LEL01, Thank you for the clarification, I didn't know, I really thought it was part of your wonderful country.

@ Osiris1953,

Something isn't right whatsoever. I somehow doubt will be seeing Dr. Treg again.

I agree with you!

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Spot on my friend....I noticed all that as well... but I guess if this is true....

To the OP Check phone records, emails, anything you can ...look for her passwords and go through her stuff....start there...its all you can do while the authorities look for her....and to be honest the saying "love her to bits" is what is sometimes called verbal vomit in the law enforcement world...nevertheless good luck

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Elostone

Thanks for pointing it out, I hadn't noticed.

The OP seems to have quite the fascination with disorders, especially of the mental variety.... Quite prolific in thread creation, and can be inferred that this person may have had/has issues with depression. Quite prolific in word count in general, and seems rather intelligent....until this thread. Everything has changed. Could be stressed that was induced by his/her friend's disappearance or something deeper.

Considering this break from Dr. Treg's normal MO, coupled with a preoccupation with mental disorders, evasive behavior, and overall weirdness leads me to believe that this is not your everyday thread, and I'm not sure how we as outsiders should proceed here.

Dr. Treg, please get back to us and set the record straight. Otherwise we may have to contact your local authorities.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

I think they are British but not part of the United Kingdom if that makes sense. I don't need a passport to go there the same way I wouldn't need a passport to go to Ireland. Jersey is a beautiful place and they don't have a lot of crime there.
Waiting to see if OP comes back now, maybe the police have got him.

ETA. As this is in the paranormal forum I will tell you, last time I posted A red dot came up on the page, I don't know if it means anything.
edit on 4-12-2012 by LEL01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Still nothing from Dr. Trekyl huh ?

Cops prolly have him under bright lights, on a water board.

I see the headlines already.

ANOTHER " NUT JOB " FROM ATS
TURNS PSYCHO KILLER

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

He was online half an hour ago. Seems to be avoiding this thread. I wish he would say something.....

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953
reply to post by randyvs

He was online half an hour ago. Seems to be avoiding this thread. I wish he would say something.....

Good look'in out.
Pretty amazing how much you can know and separately, what you can get a feel for just being on a site like this. And interacting thru the web. huh?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953
reply to post by randyvs

My friend it would seem he's avoiding this thread too: www.abovetopsecret.com...
He or She did not reply to my post. Hmmmmmmm Smelling kind of like Kippers

edit on 4-12-2012 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

That: ANOTHER " NUT JOB " FROM ATS
TURNS PSYCHO KILLER
or duel personalities or a Guilty Conscious!

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
How do you get internet access on a small island with a population of 2?

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
If someone really wants more information, and has a Facebook account:

www.facebook.com...

At the bottom of this page is a comment from someone who claims to be Fiona's neighbor (Emma Noel).
Maybe she would know more about the caregiver, if someone wishes to contact her on Facebook?

I hope Fiona is found safe. She sounds troubled.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Wow crazy thread. I think the Dr. is probably the missing person as well. Dang i hope there is some closure on this i am very intrigued.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Speckle

Satellite Internet, likely, but where do you get the info that just 2 people live there? Based on news reports I've seen, it appears many live there.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueAjah

I found her as well and already sent a message. Didn't want her to get bombarded so I didn't mention it in the thread. We'll see if she responds.

I mailed her through FB about an hour ago. So 3AM there I believe.
edit on 4-12-2012 by Osiris1953 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

Oh, good idea. I had not thought far enough ahead to consider she might get bombarded

Thank you for saying you contacted her, so that others now know not to do so.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueAjah

I hope Fiona is found safe. She sounds troubled

And that's what we're all pulling for here and thank you for the lead. I imagine the dogs of ATS are all over it even as I write.

Go dogs !

Osiris

I mailed her through FB about an hour ago. So 3AM there I believe.

I'm thinking the opposite of you. Bombing on her e-m could be the attention getter Fiona needs. I understand your demeanor. Just a judgement call.
edit on 4-12-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Yup definitely some avoidance happening. This thread keeps nagging me.... Just too strange.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Lets examine the double identity theory for a moment ?
I mean what do you guys think of tregs posts.
If Fiona is treg not wanting to be found she is either posting from a smart phone with access.

Or a library ?

All posts and threads on tregs pub pro do show some odd variations. That's just my opinion

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr treg
Facebook and credit cards suggestions have been performed.

I telephoned a psychic in Somerset who said she may have acute amnesia.

I wondered if there are contacts of any reputable psychics to try to find her location.

This is a post I would say was made from a cell phone.
Or at least a computer that the poster was not familiar with.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join