It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Son of Man has returned .. Spread the word !

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

.... Spread Love and Light .....

Great, but what about the heart-warming NWO/reptoids bunch? Are we supposed to love them also, and their loving, peaceful attitudes…? Will the son of man also teach them to “spread Love and Light” ?????? Really.
edit on 2-12-2012 by giugliot because: spelling

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by giugliot

Yes

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by glassspider
Amazed people still believe this rubbish. your religion is destroying the world keep it to yourself. spreadthe word. how about keeping your delusions to yourself. no god ever nada.

In turn, it can be said: it's people like you who are destroying the world. You may consider keeping your thoughts and delusions to yourself.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Our Messiah had never left us.

His message to mankind was sent and taught 2000 years ago. Our ancestors can plead incomprehension ignorances, but today, our educated cannot have such excuses. It is high time we grow up.

His egalitarian teachings for mankind to know our common Creator who love us all, lays within our hearts, and to share with others whom seeks the truth, and ourselves to be the reflection of his teachings from our hearts, and not hypocritical outward forms, so that more may come to know our Creator by one's free will.

No man can change the past, but the future is not cast in stone. Some say the portends of the world signifys the comming of the end, and even use ancient prophecies to back it up, but then, only our Creator alone knows when and how. The end could follow according to prophecies, or may not, but still, only our Creator has the finger on the button, to either accelerate it, or stop it. Only He alone decides....on the judgement of our actions......

Lyrics:-
I was wrong to say I wouldn't change a thing
'Cause in the story of our lives, the best of times through colour glass

And if you should call
It's no trouble, no trouble at all
I'll take out the sun, back where we begun again

Time goes on enough to let me move on past
But every little now & then it creeps on back to shade my smile

I'm here once again
But I'm deep & I'm feelin' a pain
So who takes the fall that covers it all again

Put it on the right track, get it right back
A message from my heart it's too loud to stay apart
So put it on the right track, steal it right back
It's high time now

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10

Yes

I hope so too. But obviously that teaching hasn't started yet.
edit on 2-12-2012 by giugliot because: spelling

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Can't wait for 2013. Time will still be ticking and Jesus still won't be here. Unfortunately, Christians will still be here, warning of us his apparently impending arrival (any day now!).

“Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.” - Matthew 24:34

Not a parable, not mistranslated, not confused, not taken out of context, not speaking of an 'Age', not speaking of humans since the flood...etc.

Was he lying? Was he mistaken? Deluded? Did he even exist? If he did, did he really say such things?

I know one thing for sure for myself... I don't trust anything someone religious says is fact about Jesus, just as I don't trust any book written by man.
edit on 2-12-2012 by jheherrin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

God isnt an alien, havent you seen the paintings of him ? God is an older man with a beard and a pipe,,or an eagle, or jesus. Those paintings with mary being beamed in the head bye what looks like a flying saucer,,those are just coins in the sky`shining on her representing the love for money....juss kiddn

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jheherrin

I second that............

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jheherrin

“Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.” - Matthew 24:34

Not a parable, not mistranslated, not confused, not taken out of context, not speaking of an 'Age', not speaking of humans since the flood...etc.

Was he lying? Was he mistaken? Deluded? Did he even exist? If he did, did he really say such things?

What were the 'these things' that was to be fulfilled? There were many in the chapter of Matthew that truly happened, and if you were living in it back then, you would have felt the ancient prophecies came to life - such as the tearing down of the the temple in Jerusalem, persecutions of our Mesiah's followers, wars, etc.

The only thing that didn't happen was the end. Our Messiah had already long acknowledged that only our Father decides that fate, no one else. Be glad that it didnt happen, or you and I would not exists today.

Open up your heart, so that you may listen to He who lives within, so that you may comprehend his teachings better through sharing and discussing with others with an open mind, the only way to discern the truth. But then, it is your free will, and religion is something personal, and no man can impose upon you.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by pheonix358
By definition God is an extra- terrestrial!

So are the Angels!

The Saints not so much, neither is Mary.

Jesus is a Hybrid.

P

the modern term is Starseed !

thats why 2000 yrs ago the people were fearing him
because he was coming out of the ordinary and he knew things

But there is not only one seed here at this time. They are everywhere nowdays just waiting and working in the background in their own way. We do not need to be told any new description of religion and faith. We need to experiance the truth behind those words that are spoken in the bible, hinduism, buddism or any spiritual source.

Angel,saint, hybrid, god, blessed one, seed are just labels that are too undefined to really mean anything to me.

I have no clue if Jesus the soul is here. Does it really matter if it is he who comes or someone else? It would be soo cool if god put Jesus back here like a girl/woman.
. What a practical joke. That would be so typicly god from my point of view and that would really humble the ego on some people.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
If it were me, I would keep it a secret. Last time someone said he was the son of God, he was killed.

Who says he did not want to leave? But you can accomplish more outside the spotlight than in the spotlight.
. Like a secret agent (sleeper even) who wakes up and start to work for higher ideal without people having a clue why.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Can't wait for 2013. Time will still be ticking and Jesus still won't be here. Unfortunately, Christians will still be here, warning of us his apparently impending arrival (any day now!).

Every watchman in Truth has been alerted to this impending season of great changes and called to a readiness with the markers that have already been Fulfilled for this period of purification by the elements and eventual renewal by the Kingdom.

You should research what our increasingly weakening magnetic field is going to eventually bring to this earth, and then you might develop a grasping in Truth of what is going to transpire on a geological level outlined in the Book of Revelation.

I know one thing for sure for myself... I don't trust anything someone religious says is fact about Jesus, just as I don't trust any book written by man.

You may then find of interest...or not
www.telegraph.co.uk...
edit on 2-12-2012 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Many scholars believe that when Jesus talked about the second coming he was referring to the time line of the people in his time, perhaps something was amiss for the writers of the time and the redactors of the Bible, perhaps it was mistakes on the translations or some mistakes were made in purpose as at the time the Bible was only view by those that were chosen by the church, the common people had not access at the time to such writings by the time it was available for common people knowledge, the bible was already been stolen redacted, rewritten and translated.

Just my two cents on what I know about the history of the Bible and the times.

edit on 2-12-2012 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by PrimeLight

weak magnetic field = lots of cosmic radiation...= changes in DNA....

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by Ben81

Aliens are demons.

God/Jesus/Holy Spirit are not humans.

Humans are not gods, and not aliens/demons/angels.

There will be no denying when Jesus comes back as a Lion for all the world to see. Both humans and angels/demons.

Alien means unknown. Angel, god and demons are all unknown until you know them by the fruits of their labour. Just because something is not human do not mean it is good or bad. Do not judge when you have not walked in the other spirits shoe. You might be calling something truly divine a demon because you do not understand it's motivation.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

weak magnetic field = lots of cosmic radiation...= changes in DNA....

Including a geophysical pole shift. The whole world is going to be shaken literally.

>
King James Version
1Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof. 2And it shall be, as with the people, so with the priest; as with the servant, so with his master; as with the maid, so with her mistress; as with the buyer, so with the seller; as with the lender, so with the borrower; as with the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. 3The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken this word. 4The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away, the haughty people of the earth do languish. 5The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant. 6Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.

7The new wine mourneth, the vine languisheth, all the merryhearted do sigh.

8The mirth of tabrets ceaseth, the noise of them that rejoice endeth, the joy of the harp ceaseth.

9They shall not drink wine with a song; strong drink shall be bitter to them that drink it.

10The city of confusion is broken down: every house is shut up, that no man may come in.

11There is a crying for wine in the streets; all joy is darkened, the mirth of the land is gone.

12In the city is left desolation, and the gate is smitten with destruction.

13When thus it shall be in the midst of the land among the people, there shall be as the shaking of an olive tree, and as the gleaning grapes when the vintage is done.

14They shall lift up their voice, they shall sing for the majesty of the LORD, they shall cry aloud from the sea.

15Wherefore glorify ye the LORD in the fires, even the name of the LORD God of Israel in the isles of the sea.

16From the uttermost part of the earth have we heard songs, even glory to the righteous. But I said, My leanness, my leanness, woe unto me! the treacherous dealers have dealt treacherously; yea, the treacherous dealers have dealt very treacherously.

17Fear, and the pit, and the snare, are upon thee, O inhabitant of the earth.

18And it shall come to pass, that he who fleeth from the noise of the fear shall fall into the pit; and he that cometh up out of the midst of the pit shall be taken in the snare: for the windows from on high are open, and the foundations of the earth do shake.

19The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly.

20The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

21And it shall come to pass in that day, that the LORD shall punish the host of the high ones that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth.

22And they shall be gathered together, as prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison, and after many days shall they be visited.

23Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed, when the LORD of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before his ancients gloriously.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazztrance
reply to post by pheonix358

God isnt an alien, havent you seen the paintings of him ? God is an older man with a beard and a pipe,,or an eagle, or jesus. Those paintings with mary being beamed in the head bye what looks like a flying saucer,,those are just coins in the sky`shining on her representing the love for money....juss kiddn

They were frisbies man.. Everyone knows that.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by Happy1

Satan knows his time on earth is short, so he is attempting to confuse as many as he can. He knows that Jesus Christ is the truth, the way, and the light.

Don't be one of the many confused.

Stop preaching the egoproud Paul who clearly is not a real apostle and is clearly preaching a message that is counter to the other three apostless writings. There is a reason the Christian Church is not holy/divine and never will be and will be more in the way to reaching god for some souls trying to find their way home. You can find your way home with Jesus but the duality preaching that comes from Paul is the same apple that Adam and Eve ate to create their ego and disconnection from god.

There are those who believe in the christian faith and is part of a group who pat themselves on the back on faith, and then there are those who show they are christians by their action/fruits.

Some of those who say they are the christian faith is not christians and will probably not reach christ conciousness in this lifetime. Jesus seem to dislike hypocritical people who say they are pure but their purity is only a mask. All humanity can be part of Jesus soulbrothers and soulsisters depending on their actions.

Matthew 25:31-46

New International Version (NIV)
The Sheep and the Goats

31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

edit on 2-12-2012 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

So you're saying Jesus has returned, but we can't tell who he is?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Wasn't the Lord actually a stonecutter? Wood seems a little soft for a man who proclaims we can move mountains with a kernel of faith.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join