It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Incredible Was Said To Me Regarding Flipped Polarities, It was out of the blue!!!!!!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by robobbob

Here's a theory for you: what if they were to use HAARP to try to open a hole in the magnetosphere and allow radiation in - destroying most electronics and irradiating people while they wait it out underground?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I believe the OP and that he's accurately relaying what the lady told him

BUT

regardless of the science behind it there are far far too many possibilities for error. Her brother got the information from somewhere (could be absolutely anywhere, even from ATS), He told the lady, the lady interpreted it and passed it on to the OP, the OP interpreted and passed it on to us. Already in this thread i've seen a lot of people completely misunderstand what the poster actually wrote.

So based purely on that (without taking into account the science) it's a very very very very small possibility that what we are reading now is actually what the ladies brother knows or thinks he knows. it's like chinese whispers and for all we know the ladies brother might have been told by someone who knows someone who's sister heard from her brother that this will happen, and he might have heard it from a complete nutjob.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bleeeeep
reply to post by Char-Lee

"LITERALLY RELEASING MANY PEOPLE AND PLANES AND THINGS UP INTO THE ATMOSPHERE"

The key words are "UP INTO THE ATMOSPHERE". I just paraphrased that into flinging into space because that was the current flow of thought on the thread. If she did not mean reduced gravity or to be throw off the ground then she did not choose her words well.

Remember the baby that was found miles from home after the tornado?
I am thinking that it may be POSSIBLE her brother was referring to such since weather was mentioned.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Just going to throw my uneducated 2cents in.

Maybe it is an experiment to deflect a strong CME?

They are supposed to bad for a couple of years, if they fear a Carrington event, they might be working on something.

Her brother might just fear for her safety if something goes wrong, weather wise or technologically, like an EMP.

The coming asteroid in December is a thought also.

edit on 3-12-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Many here confuse a pole shift with an axis shift. An axis shift is an apocalypse , but a pole shift is really not that important. Sure, magnetic compass's will go haywire, birds will get lost, and the aurora will change position, but today, any important mechanism that needs to know where it is uses GPS, and that has nothing to do with magnetic poles.

And yes, the poles have shifted completely around a few times in the past, and it is going on right now, as it creeps 25 miles (40 kilometers) a year, towards Russia.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirjunlegun
she would pay cash rather than finance and she would write the check today for the full amount ($5k)

This is the only thing of concern.
Nobody pays in full before the job is done.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Maybe her brother knows shes a little "out there" and feels she should be living closer to him so he can take care of her. He probably saw Dec 21st as his opportunity to get her near him and made this story up to accomplish that goal.

How could Washington state be safer than Kentucky during an event like she described anyway. My belief is this is a brother wanting to take care of his elderly sister.

At least I hope so, I'm on the coast.

Strict
edit on 3-12-2012 by Strictsum because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Again the wording. The fact that she says "release" makes me think of reduced gravity. You may be right about her mistranslation, but I don't think that's what she was trying to convey when she said release.

And I'm starting to repeat my former posts so I'm going to concede and let you win this debate. You win.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Well I still believe that the 21st of December will be a day, like every day.

But it seems we are getting close to a pole shift. I am not sure how much trouble that will cause, but maybe the US government thought they give it a little push. As we are close, not much might be necessary to get the process accelerated.

Why?

Because it might be better to be prepared and let it happen where you stay safe, instead of to be caught by surprise. The nice benefit would be, that it solves some overpopulation issues. In case it really causes a lot more havoc than I can imagine...

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Hey guys, I've been an ATS junkie for many years now but this is my first official post...hopefully it sheds a little light in the right direction.

Aside from ATS, I am a huge ancient history buff and I have a fairly large collection of books accumulating (70+ and some rare ones at that) with subjects ranging from ancient history/technology/science, The Occult, The Hollow Earth, right down to Nazis Mysticism. One of the main recurring themes that one will notice in these subjects is that of the polar shift. Most explanations and theories revolve around magnetism, the Earth's magnetic field, planetary alignment.. with the exception of some Mayan texts (as you will see). However, lately I have noticed a lot of posts and blogs regarding the possibilty of mankind being responsible for the coming polar shift. So I decided to do a little more research on the matter and came across this interesting video...

www.youtube.com...

Should we be giving this more serious thought? :/
The Mayan calender even looks like a cross section of the Hadron Collider lol that could be just me...

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by bacci0909

Originally posted by Evildead
Just thinking out loud here but what a perfect date for TPTB to try something and be able to blame some kind of "earth change", etc...

I beg to differ.. that would give credit to the Mayans and other ancient civilizations who thought of life in a truly universal way and were much more in touch with nature. TPTB wouldn't want the masses to develop a sense of "oh wow, those Mayans were right.. maybe we should live more like them and spend more time studying the stars and the earth and less time buying pointless # at WalMart and watching football"

Oh, how I wish those masses would say, "Oh wow, those Mayans were right"...and would spend the remnants of their deficient brain-matter in studying the stars and the earth, instead of stuffing their empty holes with whatever fits inside...
As you stated; TPTB does not want those 'empty holes' to interact with Nature.
edit on 3-12-2012 by Starling because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
@ gravity and magnetism.....

First, check out this link www.astrobetter.com/updating-physics-education/

Science has advanced rapidly in recent years. Sir Isaac Newton's thesis on the matter of gravity is so long-much longer than the Bible itself- that you can't find a complete copy of it anywhere. Also, Sir Isaac Newton was not able to explain many questions that arose from his work. Modern physicists are heavily involved in researching electromagnetics, indeed the most modern weaponry available are known as direct energy weapons.

www.space.com/1934-weapons-directed-energy-warfare-21st-centur...

Indeed, much has been learned since Albert Einstein laid the ground work...

www.theimagineershome.com/blog/?p=42

After watching this video (link below) it all started to make more sense...

www.youtube.com...

This video is done beautifully. Very enjoyable to watch, and very "enlightening". It really helps one look at things from a slightly different perspective..... a more simple, more beautiful perspective. I love science!!
edit on 3-12-2012 by MiaIsabella because: originally put the wrong link in. Sorry.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

They already have the neutron bomb...all of the killing power none of the mess...well except for all of those decomposing bodies.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MiaIsabella

The Wooden Books publishing company does a great job with info like this.

Titles to look for include A Small Book of Coincidences, Sacred Geometry, Ruler and Compass, The Alchemists Kitchen.

They are fantastic reads; small books but the are packed with so much information you have to read through them multiple times.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
For a second there I thought it was plausible, but than I thought where could this come from.
As far as I remember it's just one of Hitlers conspiracies.
I am not an expert on polar shifting, but a quick google search and i found this:
No, a pole shift won't cause global superstorms
Plus I remember my friend told me several years ago - forget everything about pole shift, nothing to fear, this is bogus.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe these two posts need to be read in tandem.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaxnmarko

Why would gravity be reversed even for a moment? Gravity is due to the mass of the earth and the mass of everything on it like us, our cars, pieces of dirt, etc. Materials with mass will still feel the gravitational effects of the mass of the earth.... nothing to do with polarity or magnetism or speed of revolution.... its all about mass.

After reading your post I thought, what if an asteroid or other such galactic object, with a density higher than the earth's, was able to pass close enough as to avoid impact. Would it then be possible that objects on the earth could be influenced by this galactic objects gravity and be pulled off into space?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

This story is “off.” Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying the OP has fabricated a story.

I believe something is going to happen on Dec 21, 2012 when the Winter Solstice aligns with the Galactic Center (27° Sagittarius on the Tropical zodiac, or 2½° Sagittarius on the Fagan-Bradley Sidereal). The center of our galaxy, the Milky Way, is believed by some to be a massive Black Hole.

This is an astronomical event that only happens once every 25,722 years.

What exactly happens on 21 Dec 2012? Beats me.

Hope it’s merely a subtle shift in celestial energy and the beginning of a new cycle of time.

Having said that, I believe our government or rather the Secret Government has been trying to prepare us for some kind of disaster. Just look at the proliferation of apocalyptic disaster shows on TV: everything from natural mega-disasters, doomsday preppers, prophecies, etc. Then there’s all the FEMA activity.

Something is up.

Either the Elites are aware of something headed our way (deadly solar activity, overdue natural cyclic catastrophes, etc.) or they’re using 2012 as a cover for their own depopulation agenda.

I don’t believe that the Elites are going to try to reverse the polarity of the planet. It doesn’t make sense.

Edgar Cayce predicted that there would be an eleven (11°) degree pole shift that would cause massive changes to the Earth’s crust: Lands would sink, new lands would rise out of the sea. He saw almost every present-day coastline submerged.

Cayce warned that the “Earth Changes” would be heralded by dramatic changes in weather & climate, increased volcanic activity, and earthquakes.

There has been an ATS thread reporting on the magnetic pole shifting by ten (10°) degrees already. Is the shift in the magnetic pole a harbinger of an actual shifting of the Earth on its axis?

As to the nefarious plans of the Elites: I have NO doubt that plans for depopulation are real. From their viewpoint there are too many “useless eaters” sucking up non-renewable resources.

But I think their plans will try to save as much of the current buildings and infrastructure as possible. Waste not, want not.

They have many tools for killing us off. Without even getting into bio & chemical agents, neutron bombs (which kill all living things with radiation, but will leave most buildings intact), and other exotic weapons – all they have to do to create chaos, starvation and death (especially in urban areas), is turn off the grid long enough for the predators to do their job.

I believe AIDS was an experiment in genocide by vaccine. Only 30 million (mostly Africans) have died so far – too slow when you’re dealing with billions.

I believe Rwanda was an experiment in genocide by the use of radio-transmitted subliminals. Rwanda was not just a war between competing tribes that hated each other, it was triggered by overcrowding. About 800,000 to one million dead in 100 days.

Before the 1994 genocide, Rwanda had a population of 7.7 million. In 2012, the Rwandan population had jumped to 11.7 million – a 52% increase in the space of 18 years. When people breed like roaches, even intense genocidal practices do not work.

The Elites are going to have to use more effective, large scale measures to get the slave populations down.

Just what will they use, is the question.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

65 and ready to die...?

Was she about 380lbs and a smoker?

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Elostone

That. would. be. absolutely. epic.

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join