Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Something Incredible Was Said To Me Regarding Flipped Polarities, It was out of the blue!!!!!!

page: 16
104
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall
 


Yeah, but that alignment happens all the time, it doesn't pull the sun, create gravity spikes or any such nonsense... and in a few days you'll realise just how stupid that theory is...




posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Steffenfield
 


Good ideas...

I think it MAY have something to do with that failed Pat Robertson thing from the 80s...

There was a HUGE boom in Christian apocalypse stuff in the 80s... like this

soulrefuge.org...

I still have a copy of that somewhere...



posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Im not sure anything is going to occur at teh end of this month. I do know people have been counting on something happening for a few years now though. I dont know what to expect. Probably the same as Y2K = nothing. But if something does happen I will be paying attention for it.



posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by longlostbrother
 


I was raised as a Nazarene in the 80s and they mostly taught using fear, Hell, apocalypse, and death by sin.

We were told to say the sinner's pray (which to be quite honest, has nothing to do with salvation) and then never sin again for the rest of our gosh dern lives.


Like no going to rated R movies and no roller skating.

Really weird stuff.

But hey, that broadcast had such a profound effect on me as a kid for some reason, even more so than the TV movie The Day After.

It wasn't just some low budget nonsense, it was actually done quite well.

As far as I can remember, there were no mention of aliens, no nuclear detonations, only that everything would hate you on this day.

I've got to hunt it down so that I can face it again.



posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ShakaDoodle
 

It is a somewhat plausible theory in some ways that they would use that date as a decoy, but I dunno man... I mean somebody would snitch. Some scientist somewhere would blow the whistle, and would provide some kind of proof. It would be impossible to keep totally quiet.



posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun
 


That's odd that you mention gravity will be reversed.

There was a video on youtube of an advert (not sure of the date) pretty sure it was 2009.
And it was a "be prepared" PSA advert. This showed how your "world could get turned upside down"
and it showed everything flying upwards, including the people, as if gravity was momentarily reversed.

just search on youtube "world upside down psa preparedness advert" or something along those lines.

It's interesting you mention this. But i'm not going to get caught up in it as the truth right now.. we'll see..

nice post though, thanks!



posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I completely agree with Xaphan.

As to the OP, well, she's 65, and most likely, she suffers from dementia or possibly early stages of Alzheimer's disease.

A very interesting story though so thank you for posting this.



posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Steffenfield
reply to post by longlostbrother
 


I was raised as a Nazarene in the 80s and they mostly taught using fear, Hell, apocalypse, and death by sin.

We were told to say the sinner's pray (which to be quite honest, has nothing to do with salvation) and then never sin again for the rest of our gosh dern lives.


Like no going to rated R movies and no roller skating.

Really weird stuff.

But hey, that broadcast had such a profound effect on me as a kid for some reason, even more so than the TV movie The Day After.

It wasn't just some low budget nonsense, it was actually done quite well.

As far as I can remember, there were no mention of aliens, no nuclear detonations, only that everything would hate you on this day.

I've got to hunt it down so that I can face it again.


Yea man it makes me really sad that the bible can make sense, but then a delta can come right in and push on you and suddenly it all becomes BS. I sure wish the bible would have explained about polarities and electro magnetism heh.



posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname
 


True, but it was probably meant to happen anyway, the Aztec's had gone nuts anyway since Viracocha and his crew had left them to their own devices years before...

Hope that old lady's talking bonk on the gravity flip!

I'll be in 3rd worldsville then and a zillion mile's from any 'safe' refuge!



posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirjunlegun
"ON THE 21st AT TEN UNTIL FIVE AM OUR GOVERNMENT ALONG WITH MILITARY CONTRACTING COMPANIES IN THE NORTHWEST ARE GOING TO TRY AND FLIP THE GLOBES POLARITY USING SOME KIND OF TECHNOLOGY IN ALASKA."

The question is WHY? Why would they think of bringing destruction upon themselves?

Or is it a part of Alternative 3 - to reduce the population of Earth?

I think all this is nothing but hocus pocus! There's no way any technology can ever reverse the Earth's polarity, leave alone flipping it! Period!



edit on 3-12-2012 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
This has probably been said already but...

The Earth's magnetic polarity does not effect gravity. Reversing the magnetic polarity of the Earth will not cause people and things to go flying off into space. Magnetic polarity reversal has happened thousands of times in the Earths 4.5 billion yr history and it will happen again many, many times.

Magnetic polarity reversal does mean that the continents will shift. It does not mean that the Earth's crust will spin 180*.

It's highly unlikely that any technology exists that could force magnetic pole reversal.

There is a lot of fear out there that could easily be diminished if folks would just do a little bit of research.



posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Maybe I should have been a little more clear about the subject of the link on my last post...

Ac Tah, of the Mayan people, gave a talk in Santa Monica last month. In this exert he speaks about what is happening around December 21st 2012 and it's significance to the world. His heritage is authentic.

www.youtube.com...

I came across this in my recent research of a man made polar shift...regardless wether it is man made or not I think this topic needs way more serious consideration. Not only is the theory sound and supported by much scientific evidence (need I say gravity is caused by our earths magnetic field) but the ancient people's of this world and their texts not only mention and understand the priciples of magnetism and the pole shifts...they were preparing for it. From authors Hancock to Hapgood, right down to the hands on authors who met and interacted with chiefs from ancient lost tribes and knowledge passed down through the ages like Harold T. Wilkins or the likes of James Churchward who through the help of ancient tribes decoded an ancient history and civilization of the acient content of Mu and their advanced unerstanding of magnetism. Not only did they understand it priciples they regarded it as a building block for life.The polar shift is a recurring theme in all these books and in many more... Einstein even commented on it being a possibilty. Then you have people like the famous Leedskalnin, who built coral castle. Not only did he say he discovered the secrets of the ancients and magnetism he also had his own theory on the polar shift. Leedskalnin does not mention the Maya nor 2012 specifically, but he is adamant there will be a pole reversal and that the moon will come down during this process. Leedskalnin's magnetic universe is cyclical, and despite all the varying speculative fervor about the infamous date, the notion of a pole reversal during this time remains considerable. If pole reversals are cyclical then they are predictable, especially by a mathematically and astronomically savvy group of humans like the Maya -- Here's Leedskalnin's thoughts... As I said in the beginning, the North and South Pole magnets they are the cosmic force. They hold together this earth and everything on it, and they hold together the moon, too. The moon's North end holds South Pole magnets the same as the earth's North end. The moon's South end holds North Pole magnets the same as the earth's South end. Those people who have been wondering why the moon does not come down all they have to do is to give the moon one- half of a turn so that the North end would be in South side, and South end in the North side, and then the moon would come down. At present the earth and the moon have like magnet poles in the same sides so their own magnet poles keep themselves apart, but when the poles are reversed, then they will pull together. Here is a good tip to the rocket people. Make the rocket's head strong North Pole magnet, and the tail end strong South Pole magnet, and then shut to on the moon's North end, then you will have better success...The point is, there is more in prominent and ancient literature about the polar shifts than most people could imagine, time to switch in wikipedia for some books people.



posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ArchaicDesigns
 

The Moon does not have a dipole magnetic field.

The Moon has no global magnetic field. But some of its surface rocks exhibit remanent magnetism indicating that there may have been a global magnetic field early in the Moon's history.

nineplanets.org...



posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArchaicDesigns
Maybe I should have been a little more clear about the subject of the link on my last post...

Ac Tah, of the Mayan people, gave a talk in Santa Monica last month. In this exert he speaks about what is happening around December 21st 2012 and it's significance to the world. His heritage is authentic.

www.youtube.com...

I came across this in my recent research of a man made polar shift...regardless wether it is man made or not I think this topic needs way more serious consideration. Not only is the theory sound and supported by much scientific evidence (need I say gravity is caused by our earths magnetic field) but the ancient people's of this world and their texts not only mention and understand the priciples of magnetism and the pole shifts...they were preparing for it. From authors Hancock to Hapgood, right down to the hands on authors who met and interacted with chiefs from ancient lost tribes and knowledge passed down through the ages like Harold T. Wilkins or the likes of James Churchward who through the help of ancient tribes decoded an ancient history and civilization of the acient content of Mu and their advanced unerstanding of magnetism. Not only did they understand it priciples they regarded it as a building block for life.The polar shift is a recurring theme in all these books and in many more... Einstein even commented on it being a possibilty. Then you have people like the famous Leedskalnin, who built coral castle. Not only did he say he discovered the secrets of the ancients and magnetism he also had his own theory on the polar shift. Leedskalnin does not mention the Maya nor 2012 specifically, but he is adamant there will be a pole reversal and that the moon will come down during this process. Leedskalnin's magnetic universe is cyclical, and despite all the varying speculative fervor about the infamous date, the notion of a pole reversal during this time remains considerable. If pole reversals are cyclical then they are predictable, especially by a mathematically and astronomically savvy group of humans like the Maya -- Here's Leedskalnin's thoughts... As I said in the beginning, the North and South Pole magnets they are the cosmic force. They hold together this earth and everything on it, and they hold together the moon, too. The moon's North end holds South Pole magnets the same as the earth's North end. The moon's South end holds North Pole magnets the same as the earth's South end. Those people who have been wondering why the moon does not come down all they have to do is to give the moon one- half of a turn so that the North end would be in South side, and South end in the North side, and then the moon would come down. At present the earth and the moon have like magnet poles in the same sides so their own magnet poles keep themselves apart, but when the poles are reversed, then they will pull together. Here is a good tip to the rocket people. Make the rocket's head strong North Pole magnet, and the tail end strong South Pole magnet, and then shut to on the moon's North end, then you will have better success...The point is, there is more in prominent and ancient literature about the polar shifts than most people could imagine, time to switch in wikipedia for some books people.


LOL - you lost ALL creditability when you claimed gravity is caused by the earth's magnetic field...

Follow that up with a laundry list of some of the most debunked authors and pseudo-scientists and you've got a real stinker of a post.

Pretty much none of what you've written is scientifically accurate, accepted or rational.



posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by longlostbrother
 


lol so you say. I for one have been to Coral castle and witnessed its wonder with my own eyes and have done many experiments in the field of magnetics. I have created a perputual motion holder that works amazingly and many other magnetic based experiments which after having my own hands on approach (not blindly following others peoples ideas) I came to the conclusion the maybe our current unerstanding of magnetism might be slightly off. To displace all those authers as having no merit is just ignorant...the opposite of what this site stands for. The acncients knew how the universe and everyhting in it worked. There was a time when all peoples lived together in peace and harmony with the land and had far advanced technolgies...now we are so seperated by fear and our differences its disgusting.



posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Text This is very interesting, it could be she's a nut case or just wants to rile people up, or it could be true. The thought uf us hurtling into space is quite scary my friends. And washington state will be safe or D.C. im going with DC since our government is stationed there but you never know.



posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Someone posted this a few days ago in a different thread



Thank You very much for starting this unique thread paying attention to "Collective Communication" having a quantum time-wave effect around this 12-21 date. As many of you know from general news our U.S. State Department caught fire. Important files and documents have been compromised. Sadly, it is like when part of the Mayan Codex was destroyed in the Dresden fire. As a particle energy researcher this is my first and possibly only post on this site. For years we have scanned this site and many other web-sites like this one but never created an account to post a public advisory. Now that we are fairly certain that activity is reaching a level of critical mass, I hope all ATS members will be kind enough to share this full disclosure. This report is being privately compiled on my only day off. Once it is reviewed it may be officially distributed to all worldwide media outlets. Please use any search engine of your choice to get all the most up-to-date facts about scheduled operations planned at international HAARP facilities.

The primary specific threat from 12-20 until 12-22 will be international HAARP activity. Due to the natural increase of solar plasma in the Aurora fields, HAARP may be ultra effective. As Wiki-leaks is probably about to expose tomorrow, "The popular attention on a specific Doomsday provides the perfect cover time frame to conduct potentially hazardous operations." China has rapidly developed its HAARP system and it has a major dispute with Japan over an oil rich South China Sea territory. Since Japan already had the 3-11 natural disaster, China could now use HAARP focused on Mt. Fuji. A volcanic explosion on 12-21 would leave little trace of military aggression since a Surprise Event is anticipated.

The risk management of this operation will be in taking a chance on setting off the rest of the Ring-of-Fire with aftershocks. Activating project Blue Beam could help mitigate civil unrest if a stealth strike causes a greater rupture than expected. When the first atomic bomb was tested at the Trinity site there was still some concern that there would be an unexpected runaway chain reaction. Please look at the Russian declaration on YouTube to use HAARP. Both Russia and China are in a better position to risk using HAARP since they have vast inland resources. For the USA risk analysis includes the option of directing a high energy impulse at the Iranian plate zone. The M 9.5 resulting S-waves could cause Mag 6 quakes to the E.U. & Saudi oil region. In this ripple the unstable Canary Island volcanic flank could collapse and send a mega-tsunami toward North America. There is no Tsunami warning system on the Eastern seaboard however there would be a 5 hour news media window of opportunity to issue evacuation warnings. P-value correlation does include unexpected aftershocks and other technological error factors involved with high frequency magnetic pulses.

Economic growth needs resources. Since the economy is more important to most citizens than their environment, regional risks are being carefully evaluated by many nations. The success of IRON DOME in the Israel-Gaza conflict last week gives us this time frame to test other weapons & defense shield technologies. The Navy is also proud of its recent advancement with Meta Materials "Shrouding At Sea". The Pacific proving ground "Sandy Island" test area has been cleared. This 12-21 date is useful for covering any stealth technology accidents. The human race is collectively voting with it's footprint to push each military toward energy competition. Your freewill to choose silence, distraction or TOTAL AWARENESS is important. Please be alert for terrorist activities and always feel free to contact the FBI with tips. Be aware of the reality we are creating by providing super powers with an actual date to make a stealth strike. Flood your elected officers with calls and e-mails. Please demand that computerized nuclear LAUNCH ON WARNING be returned to human level decision processes. Volunteer a few hours to any group trying to add safety measures to reduce nuclear risks. We need everyone to make some actual effort to reduce man-made dangers. Then let's all relax and have a happy holiday ending to 2012.



posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArchaicDesigns
reply to post by longlostbrother
 


lol so you say. I for one have been to Coral castle and witnessed its wonder with my own eyes and have done many experiments in the field of magnetics. I have created a perputual motion holder that works amazingly and many other magnetic based experiments which after having my own hands on approach (not blindly following others peoples ideas) I came to the conclusion the maybe our current unerstanding of magnetism might be slightly off. To displace all those authers as having no merit is just ignorant...the opposite of what this site stands for. The acncients knew how the universe and everyhting in it worked. There was a time when all peoples lived together in peace and harmony with the land and had far advanced technolgies...now we are so seperated by fear and our differences its disgusting.



[slaps forehead]

So Mars has no gravity then? As it barely has a magnetic field?

the Coral Castle... and perpetual motion... ah jeez, this just gets more and more wacky...

pesn.com...
scottnovis.com...

There's NO accepted evidence, backed up by experimentation, that gravity and magnetism have any sort of causal relationship, much less that the moon is magnetic, much less that places like Mars, which have almost NO magnetic field, are free from gravity...

On the other hand, there's decades, more, of research showing a strong and predictable relationship between mass and gravity.



posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Keep in mind that you can walk into any church in the world and find dozens of people who will tell you with utter conviction a load bus-load of BS. And an awful lot of them are hoping for the Rapture, sooner rather than later. Some of them even dress up in ridiculously fancy costumes and wear idiotic hats and have people 'worship' them with names like, "His Holiness", etc.

There's a fine line between apocalyptic scenarios and wishful thinking. People I work with are starting to make jokes about wanting something big to happen on 12/21 just so they don't have to pay their mortgages and fuel bills anymore.



posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
wouldn't a wal-mart compass give you some sort of warning.

i'm sick of these f-ing mayans. they can predict the end of the world but they can't predict a bunch of drunken, gold stealing conquistadors from enslaving them.

good luck with the government warning you, all they talk about is the "fiscal cliff".

but i wouldn't be surprised if some sick agency, probably in the u.s., would test out some sort of weather altering weapon on the citizens of earth while using the mayan calender to cause confusion.


So much disinformation.
Who ever said that the Mayans predicted the end of the world? Who? Only world wide media and so called researches! The proof doesn't exist. So, you are saying lies, mister.
The truth is only that their fourth calendar is ending that day, and the rest information you have read was written only by media and so called researches!

Study the topic you are writing in, before you post something.





new topics




 
104
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

log in

join