It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Incredible Was Said To Me Regarding Flipped Polarities, It was out of the blue!!!!!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellbjorn012

Originally posted by Siberbat

Something that they themselves couldn't survive?
edit on 2-12-2012 by hellbjorn012 because: (no reason given)

Underground. Bunkers.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DrGod

Crustal displacement ( a physical pole shift and things of that nature bunkers wouldn't help.) What is being said would be done in this thread would still get ya in a DUMB.

"The world today has 6.8 billion people... that's headed up to about 9 billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent." - Bill Gates Mircosoft

But yet he has Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to enhance healthcare and reduce extreme poverty.

Sure sounds like he is trying to reduce the world pop :/

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by hellbjorn012

Hey hey this is a doomsday thread no common sense allowed get out.
edit on 2-12-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Sure sounds like he is trying to reduce the world pop

Actually it sounds like he would like to see the rate of increase decreased. I see nothing there about reducing population. Reducing projected population levels is not the same as reducing current levels.

Do you you think that continued population growth at the current rate is a good thing?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siberbat

Something that they themselves couldn't survive?

I wouldn't matter. They look at the human race as a disease to the planet.
Its assumed they would want to survive. What do you get after a couple hundred years of elites inbreeding? Psychopaths.

So engineering a global disaster would be perfect. They wouldn't have to get their "hands dirty".

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Sure sounds like he is trying to reduce the world pop

Actually it sounds like he would like to see the rate of increase decreased. I see nothing there about reducing population. Reducing projected population levels is not the same as reducing current levels.

Do you you think that continued population growth at the current rate is a good thing?

No but I don't think Bill Gates is gonna hit a anti gravity switch or cause a pole shift either.
Im surprised someone like you Phage would think TBTB have the means to do what is being proposed in this thread.

edit on 2-12-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

I don't.
Sorry if I missed your point...it's the weekend.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

reply to post by DrGod

Crustal displacement ( a physical pole shift and things of that nature bunkers wouldn't help.) What is being said would be done in this thread would still get ya in a DUMB.

"The world today has 6.8 billion people... that's headed up to about 9 billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 or 15 percent." - Bill Gates Mircosoft

But yet he has Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to enhance healthcare and reduce extreme poverty.

Sure sounds like he is trying to reduce the world pop :/

I agree.
The pole shift that the woman in this story spoke about, to me would seem more like a magnetic pole shift. We may wipe out power structures and that would cause wide-scale panic.
However, I agree 100% with you that TBTB (PNAC), etc, want to wipe out 95% of the population.

If you were a gardener and the world was your garden, you would need to weed out allot of "weeds" so the few you want will reach their fullest potential.

It's unfortunate for us.

I think that TPTB have designed these bunkers to house themselves away from a very highly contagious epidemic, like in the Stand of even Walking Dead.

I also think that using dec 21 as a launching date would give great cover to what was really happening before it's too obvious.
edit on 2-12-2012 by DrGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DrGod

Yes i could buy a virus, or them knocking the power grid down. But the physical pole shift, earth loses gravity, stuff i cant buy. In fact a fast acting virus with a high morality rate would work very well and they could even have the vaccine. But while they may want to reduce the world population i dont see why they would wanna destroy or rearrange the Earths geography.

They dont consider the Earth the problem they consider its parasites (Us) the problem.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DrGod

Funny - breaking into libraries for books.

More likely that they use the books for kindling than for knowledge.

To answer your question though: Hypothetically, if the magnetism did reverse, and it some how created strong enough surges of its magnetic field while doing so, sure, it could knock out the power.

To circumvent this, I guess the power companies could wrap everything in tin foil.

The following is just a guess:
I think the way a magnetic field works is by creating an irregularly strong flow of energy in a nearby photon. This irregular force is much like an unbalanced load of cloths in the dryer. Instead of a nice and balanced flow of energy, it makes the force too strong on one side and not strong enough on the other. When this irregularly strong side hits other photons it creates an irregular flow in them as well. The farther away the irregular flow gets from its source, the less likely it is to influence the flow of nearby photons, thus making it weaker and explaining the “field”. Metals, such as tin, have electrons with no partners, so these electrons are able to be influenced to carry or absorb the irregular flow much better than other materials.

Come to think of it, magnetism is probably partially due to gravity pulling on photons and electrons - but supposedly photons have no mass so you aren't likely to hear a physicist tell you any of this, or even think of this, any time soon.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Uhh the Mayan's couldn't predict their own demise. Well maybe they don't see the future but can predict cyclic events caused by celestial bodies? As for pole reversal and gravity switch, would this mean our atmosphere would float away?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

reply to post by DrGod

They dont consider the Earth the problem they consider its parasites (Us) the problem.

Thats the jest of it!!

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Bleeeeep

The following is just a guess:
I think the way a magnetic field works is by creating an irregularly strong flow of energy in a nearby photon. This irregular force is much like an unbalanced load of cloths in the dryer. Instead of a nice and balanced flow of energy, it makes the force too strong on one side and not strong enough on the other. When this irregularly strong side hits other photons it creates an irregular flow in them as well. The farther away the irregular flow gets from its source, the less likely it is to influence the flow of nearby photons, thus making it weaker and explaining the “field”. Metals, such as tin, have electrons with no partners, so these electrons are able to be influenced to carry or absorb the irregular flow much better than other materials.

ahhhhhhh.........No.

Come to think of it, magnetism is probably partially due to gravity pulling on photons and electrons - but supposedly photons have no mass so you aren't likely to hear a physicist tell you any of this, or even think of this, any time soon.

Hell No!

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 2/12/2012 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

I have a fair understanding of what modern science thinks the energy flows are, but I prefer my own interpretation.

However, I am open minded. If you would like to tell me your NO concepts, I'll gladly take them under consideration.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Hey, don't knock it........Warren Buffett has his mits in Progressive......01% ........coincidence....hmmmm.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

"LITERALLY RELEASING MANY PEOPLE AND PLANES AND THINGS UP INTO THE ATMOSPHERE"

The key words are "UP INTO THE ATMOSPHERE". I just paraphrased that into flinging into space because that was the current flow of thought on the thread. If she did not mean reduced gravity or to be throw off the ground then she did not choose her words well.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Bleeeeep

If she did not mean reduced gravity or to be throw off the ground then she did not choose her words well.

Or her source.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
OP - What if the woman who told her story was actually told a lie by her brother for the reason that the actual explanation would be too complicated and unbelievable to her. You would tell your loved ones a lie if it would help them survive, would you not?

That only leaves a million possibilities as to what is really going to happen but we can rest assured it won't be pole flip.

Great thread!
Loving the gloom and doom myself

edit on 3-12-2012 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Or her sources source.

edit for more content and no one liners:

The error could be our source aswell but the buck has to stop somewhere and I choose the lady.
edit on 12/2/2012 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by CPAauditor
reply to post by sirjunlegun

Why would the TPTB flip the poles causing mass destruction to valuable assets, such as the Ozark.

I doubt that things would go flying into the atmosphere.

There are cleaner ways to de-populate, if that is the name of the game. I say it must be done. I'm do disgusted living in Los Angeles, I personally surrender our city to the Death Ray.....ahahahahahahahahahahaaa

Can you for a moment imagine that the Brother was saying this may be in his opinion an unintentional side effect of the ...unknown purpose... experiment?
Possible pole shift and or storms that disrupt airplanes and toss them around and people on the ground tossed around sounds like extreme weather to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join