It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where have all the crop circles gone??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 02:59 PM
link   
A couple of years ago you couldn't open a news paper, or switch on the TV without hearing how a farmer had found strange formations in his fields. In fact the crop circle craze swept the UK during 1990 with all the major TV stations setting up cameras to cover the most likely spots where they would occur.

So what happened?????.......I haven't heard anything about crop circles for years now. Did the aliens who were trying to communicate with us just give up because we were too thick to understand their meaning??

Or

Did Barry, Tony, Dave and Brian finally find girl friends. This then meant that they had better things to do with their time than spend their nights in farmers fields, with planks strapped to their feet, after drinking 6 pints of snakebite each down at the Nags Head!

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Many of these crop circles were fake, some were done by aliens. Those which are real, probably are being covered for some reason. Interesting, that the entire UFO/alien activity on Earth is being covered now, even if it takes less issue.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Here is a good resource for current crop circles.

www.x-cosmos.it...

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
ohhhhhh.....I just love your picture!

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Where did all the crop circles go??

I'll tell ya,

The farmers came to thier senses and stopped walking in circles out in thier corn fields, besides it getting close to Halloween, they need to sell all there good corn stalks that they havent already broke, wait until after Halloween. I am sure the farmers will start walking in circles once again.

Maybe a farmer will get really ingenious and start writing letters to us in the fields, like for example: Were Here or Can you see this up there in space. (LOL) sorry had to laugh.

Besides havent you heard crop circles are just location maps for where the little green men are suppose to turn when coming into the earths atmosphere its a road map to area 51 for them...

just my thoughts

just my thoughts

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I still believe, that alien kids are mucking around with their flying saucer, they draw those diagrams for fun, not to communicate with us. I guess, they graduated, that's why we see less of those crop circles. Anyway, they are amazing...!

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Guys with boards and rope, free time, a few beers, and a wire loop in the brim of their John Deere hat....

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
crop circles are so yesterday...let's see some parking lot circles

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Me thinks all the UFO pilots are busy in Iraq

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
WOW "Many of these crop circles were fake, some were done by aliens." First of all how would you(Vertu) know? Second of all you(Vertu) have no proof! Third of all you(Vertu) are ignorant and very self absorbed!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
portfreezer STOP insulting other members.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   
LMAO NO!!!! I wasn't attacking anyone anyways!!

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by portfreezer
you(Vertu) are ignorant and very self absorbed!!!

What do you call this portfreezer?

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I call it MY OPINION!!!!!!!! WoW you are just a mean person aren't you? I mean the purpose of a forum is to post your opinion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by portfreezer
I mean the purpose of a forum is to post your opinion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is true but can not call people names. I'm thinking you are young. .maybe 13 or so....play nice and behave. No name calling! You can say "that's the most un unintelligent thing you've said" but can't day "your unintelligent" get it?

[edit on 10/24/2004 by LadyV]

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   

you are ignorant and very self absorbed!!!

Thats classed as an insult. please find a better way to express your opinion on the matter.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Just think....Calm before the storm....Calm before What? An invasion maybe,or just a cover-up or sold out hoax.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Arguments Against the Hoax Theory
of Crop Circles
by Joseph E. Mason

www.greatdreams.com...

theconversation.org...

Year by year photographic library of crop circles:
home.clara.net...

www.mightycompanions.org...

[edit on 30-10-2004 by evilution]

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I don't think crop circles have stoped happening.
(See the link Mynaeris posted)
The press picks up on things at certain times, for whatever reason, and then drops it when something else comes along. Right now all our news is the war in Iraq and the election, crop circles are not considered news worthy.
Just because we're not seeing something in the press, doesn't mean it's gone away or not happening.
Do some on-line research there is a lot of good info on crop circles around.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Maybe the aliens that where doing them, got bored of us not listening to them and moved on to give the meaning of life to another race.
No seriously, I think that like with all oter fenomena the circles caught the medias atention and with time dissapeard the same way.

Have a nice day

top topics

<<   2 >>

join