It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A possible explanation for the Bermuda Triangle underwater pyramid

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Ok, so there's a few old threads about the pyramid, but I thought this deserved a new one.
I was reading about it here: Giant Crystal Pyramid Discovered In Bermuda Triangle and immediately this episode of Spirit Science came to mind: Spirit Science 12_3 - The Solution (I won't embed it so the time link works).

Could the pyramid in fact be a corner of a malfunctioning ancient space travel device? I wanted to know more so I did a quick search and found very little, it's discovery isn't covered or discussed by any mainstream or reputable media outlet. I believe this is a deliberate attempt to have people believe it doesn't exist, but that's a whole other story.
But I did find this gem of a thread right here on ATS: A Gigantic Pyramid on Ocean Sea Floor in Bermuda Triangle? where the OP uses sonar to prove that there IS in fact a pyramid on the sea floor in the Bermuda Triangle.

Very curious. What do you think?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
If it is a crystal pyramid of lost technology, perhaps a time anchor or something; that would explain a lot of "strange happenings" around that area if a huge crystal pyramid were there..

When I hold certain crystals, I feel a pulse or vibration from them; also do we not use crystals in our technology now? If our ancestors knew of the "power of crystals," then they would use them in most if not all of their technology. Crystals are rather solid structures that only fracture along certain planes of their structure (think of diamond cutting), so it would stand to reason that most (if not all) of the crystal pyramid would be intact. Now, this doesn't mean that the technology is in full functioning order, it is under water after all, so perhaps it is short-circuiting and turning on randomly which is why there is no pattern to the "strange happenings" over the triangle.

Hope that made more sense.
edit on 11/29/2012 by Skada because: Just read what I wrote and it didn't make sense

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
The crystal pyramid on the seabed floor of Bermuda is one of the devices that "the old Empire" put here a long time ago to hold our souls in a prison on planet Earth. The pyramids emits a forcefield around our planet to act as prisonbars and also wipes out our memorys of previous lifes here on Earth and in the universe.

No JK, It is interesting for sure, and I have read about those pyramids before, I guess it was here on ATS. I don´t know much about them and it is hard to know if they truly exist as it is hard for us "common people" to dive down there and check it out. I sure wouldn´t be suprised if in fact there was pyramids there, as there is pyramids all over our planet. The thing that make me go "hmmm" is the crystal-bit.

About what you say "broken space travel device", well, why not. As I said, we just don´t know, and anything is really possible.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

As I said, we just don´t know, and anything is really possible.

Including there is no 'pyramid' as there is no 'Bermuda triangle'......'old empire'? Really?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Including there is no 'pyramid' as there is no 'Bermuda triangle'......'old empire'? Really?

That is all you are adding to the thread, Hanslune? Really? No logical reasons as to why there isn't a pyramid much less a crystal one in the area that the humans dubbed "the Bermuda triangle"... No Bermuda Triangle? It is a designation of an area of ocean between 3 islands where strange things happened in the past. Well, I guess some people's memory is flawed or each person really does hold a different view of reality. Ok, so here is mine: I reject your reality and substitute my own.

An area designated as the Bermuda triangle exists, due to sonar scans of the ocean floor of that area there seems to be a geometric shape in the form of a pyramid. We are speculating if it IS crystal, and if it might be the cause of the strange happenings in that area. Go with that thought instead of attacking a poster, attack the data instead.
edit on 11/29/2012 by Skada because: Freaking grammar, spelling, and thought flow.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I belive that Pyramid was from the destruction of Atlantis. Crystal has incredible amplification powers. It would help explain the strangs phenomena in that area. I belive the inhabitants went to Africa and settled the post- Nubian, Egyptian reign. They would have been a red skinned people.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skada

That is all you are adding to the thread, Hanslune? Really? No logical reasons as to why there isn't a pyramid much less a crystal one in the area that the humans dubbed "the Bermuda triangle"... No Bermuda Triangle?

You have the affirmative claim, you provide evidence for it. I can't prove or disprove a negative, no matter how badly you want to reverse the burden of proof.

It is a designation of an area of ocean between 3 islands where strange things happened in the past.

Which Berlitz made up

Well, I guess some people's memory is flawed or each person really does hold a different view of reality. Ok, so here is mine: I reject your reality and substitute my own

You did say there were lots of possibilities one is that all of this is made up by over active imaginations, Berlitz certainly did - besides fudging data

An area designated as the Bermuda triangle exists, due to sonar scans of the ocean floor of that area there seems to be a geometric shape in the form of a pyramid.

Looks like an image artifact to me - so how have you confirmed it? Or are you basing your idea on one piece of data?

We are speculating if it IS crystal, and if it might be the cause of the strange happenings in that area. Go with that thought instead of attacking a poster, attack the data instead

No attack, responding to the observation that there were many possibilitie, one of which is what I said above or are you saying that ISN'T a possibility?
edit on 29/11/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

Thank you for adding more detail. I'm sorry for my rant, however, at times it irks me when someone comes in and states: "No it isn't" without really adding any reason as to why. The OP did point to threads and sources that point to the possibility of a pyramid under the area of ocean that most of today's human's collective knowledge designate as "the Bermuda triangle". So, to say that an area called "the Bermuda triangle" doesn't exist leaves your post with much to be desired. Now, you could have stated that the "strange happenings" of the area designated as "the Bermuda triangle" did not happen, but you did not, which is why I posted what I did. I have not personally witnessed any "strange happenings" around the area of "the Bermuda triangle" so I cannot definitively state that "strange happenings" are going on around that area. However, the military of the different nations have had "strange happenings" within that area of the ocean and have documented, retracted, redacted reports of "strange happenings" within that area. And since there have been sonar reports that show a square shape at that location (whether it is an image artifact or not; kinda strange as I don't think image artifacts can be that big), and speculation of an actual pyramid at that location, we are surmising that this "image artifact/square/pyramid/crystal pyramid" MIGHT be the cause of the "strange happenings" going on in the area designated as "the Bermuda Triangle".

Yes, it is conjecture. But, coming in and simply stating: No it isn't. That irks me. Have more substance then a one sentence post.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Thank you for adding more detail. I'm sorry for my rant, however, at times it irks me when someone comes in and states: "No it isn't" without really adding any reason as to why. The OP did point to threads and sources that point to the possibility of a pyramid under the area of ocean that most of today's human's collective knowledge designate as "the Bermuda triangle". So, to say that an area called "the Bermuda triangle" doesn't exist leaves your post with much to be desired.

Howdy Skada

Yep there is a made up name associated with a collection of events that have been misrepresented, does the TBT exist in reality? No. Is it a label for a piece of geography by certain people? Yep

Now, you could have stated that the "strange happenings" of the area designated as "the Bermuda triangle" did not happen, but you did not, which is why I posted what I did. I have not personally witnessed any "strange happenings" around the area of "the Bermuda triangle" so I cannot definitively state that "strange happenings" are going on around that area. However, the military of the different nations have had "strange happenings" within that area of the ocean and have documented, retracted, redacted reports of "strange happenings" within that area.

Which are reported in many other areas besides this region, why is there no English Channel rectangle? Its one of the most dangerous places for ships on earth ----- reason Berlitz didn't write a book about it and make up a catchy name...lol

And since there have been sonar reports that show a square shape at that location (whether it is an image artifact or not; kinda strange as I don't think image artifacts can be that big), and speculation of an actual pyramid at that location, we are surmising that this "image artifact/square/pyramid/crystal pyramid" MIGHT be the cause of the "strange happenings" going on in the area designated as "the Bermuda Triangle".

Speculation based on speculation, always a firm foundation for a good theory. You might want to confirm that there IS a 'pyramid' there first before speculating on how it interacts with the rest of the world - just a thought

Yes, it is conjecture. But, coming in and simply stating: No it isn't. That irks me. Have more substance then a one sentence post.

You posted

Then don't post what you said above - for which I posted one possibility, ie it doesn't exist

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Thank you for adding more detail. I'm sorry for my rant, however, at times it irks me when someone comes in and states: "No it isn't" without really adding any reason as to why. The OP did point to threads and sources that point to the possibility of a pyramid under the area of ocean that most of today's human's collective knowledge designate as "the Bermuda triangle". So, to say that an area called "the Bermuda triangle" doesn't exist leaves your post with much to be desired.

Howdy Skada

Yep there is a made up name associated with a collection of events that have been misrepresented, does the TBT exist in reality? No. Is it a label for a piece of geography by certain people? Yep

Now, you could have stated that the "strange happenings" of the area designated as "the Bermuda triangle" did not happen, but you did not, which is why I posted what I did. I have not personally witnessed any "strange happenings" around the area of "the Bermuda triangle" so I cannot definitively state that "strange happenings" are going on around that area. However, the military of the different nations have had "strange happenings" within that area of the ocean and have documented, retracted, redacted reports of "strange happenings" within that area.

Which are reported in many other areas besides this region, why is there no English Channel rectangle? Its one of the most dangerous places for ships on earth ----- reason Berlitz didn't write a book about it and make up a catchy name...lol

And since there have been sonar reports that show a square shape at that location (whether it is an image artifact or not; kinda strange as I don't think image artifacts can be that big), and speculation of an actual pyramid at that location, we are surmising that this "image artifact/square/pyramid/crystal pyramid" MIGHT be the cause of the "strange happenings" going on in the area designated as "the Bermuda Triangle".

Speculation based on speculation, always a firm foundation for a good theory. You might want to confirm that there IS a 'pyramid' there first before speculating on how it interacts with the rest of the world - just a thought

You posted

Then don't post what you said above - for which I posted one possibility, ie it doesn't exist

Yes, now I understand, you are simply taking the other side of the podium, and I applaud you for that. However, I didn't post the above, Nettlas did. And anything is possible to an open mind, and no, my mind isn't so open that it falls out.

I think it does exist, but do note that any high level of technology will be indistinguishable from magic to the "lessor mind", the mind who doesn't know the tech exists or how it works.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Are there any real photographs of this crystal pyramid or is it like the Balitic UFO where they claim its there but no one has any decent pics?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Thank you for adding more detail. I'm sorry for my rant, however, at times it irks me when someone comes in and states: "No it isn't" without really adding any reason as to why. The OP did point to threads and sources that point to the possibility of a pyramid under the area of ocean that most of today's human's collective knowledge designate as "the Bermuda triangle". So, to say that an area called "the Bermuda triangle" doesn't exist leaves your post with much to be desired. Now, you could have stated that the "strange happenings" of the area designated as "the Bermuda triangle" did not happen, but you did not, which is why I posted what I did. I have not personally witnessed any "strange happenings" around the area of "the Bermuda triangle" so I cannot definitively state that "strange happenings" are going on around that area. However, the military of the different nations have had "strange happenings" within that area of the ocean and have documented, retracted, redacted reports of "strange happenings" within that area. And since there have been sonar reports that show a square shape at that location (whether it is an image artifact or not; kinda strange as I don't think image artifacts can be that big), and speculation of an actual pyramid at that location, we are surmising that this "image artifact/square/pyramid/crystal pyramid" MIGHT be the cause of the "strange happenings" going on in the area designated as "the Bermuda Triangle".

Don't worry about him, he is just doing his job, either that or he's obsessed about no one ever entertaining the thought that ancient and advanced civilizations ever existed on earth prior to about 12,000 years ago, even though it has already been proven.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Don't worry about him, he is just doing his job, either that or he's obsessed about no one ever entertaining the thought that ancient and advanced civilizations ever existed on earth prior to about 12,000 years ago, even though it has already been proven.

Well you're back I see PlanetXisHERE, you always run away after you post messages, odd but then you are just doing your job. Eh right?

No let me correct you what you mean is that you think and believe it has been proven , of course it hasn't and you seem to think that by stating it over and over again that will magically make it true, lol

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I think it does exist, but do note that any high level of technology will be indistinguishable from magic to the "lessor mind", the mind who doesn't know the tech exists or how it works.

Well this lesser mind wants evidence before I believe in stuff - its part of my make up to be skeptical of made up stuff based on previously made up stuff.

You have a good time speculating

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Very interesting thread, I have read some of this stuff before but not about the crystal pyramid. It is possible to be natural also, a huge cubic crystal. If it was made from something that had geomagnetic properties it would be a natural wonder of the world. It may have been a naturally made stone structure, pure crystal, but maybe the properties it has is whey they designed all the Pyramids as they did. Monkey see, monkey do only works if there was something to see in the first place. Where did the original idea of pyramid building come from, probably from the same place the original ideas of man come from....Mother nature. It could be man made, it could be natural. if it is natural it would most likely be cubic and solid crystal.

If you study many of the thinks we have in society in the past and really examine them, they have many times been designed to match things that are in nature. An axe looks like a fish dorsal fin, probably because the original axes were made from old parts of dinosaur fins or fossilized fish fins or something. Trace back the idea of where these shapes originated and how ancient man would have perceived things. Look at the older cars, they had two eyes and a bumper that looked like a mouth. Even 57 chevies had fins. Our planes have wings like a bird, our ships have rudders like a fish. We are breaking away from these things more in recent years. it takes a lot of years to change the ways of the masses.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
For those who believe no proof is necessary, for those who don't no proof is ever enough. I'll speculate to my hearts content even after new data is applied, and even beyond that. I am a thinking, creative Be-ing, and the universe is the limit of my creativity.

When new data is applied I will change my view, as my view is constantly evolving with my understanding.

From the data I have observed, I think this theory has merit. Of course, my experience is not your experience, and this is okay. This is what makes us unique.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Well you're back I see PlanetXisHERE, you always run away after you post messages, odd but then you are just doing your job. Eh right?

No let me correct you what you mean is that you think and believe it has been proven , of course it hasn't and you seem to think that by stating it over and over again that will magically make it true, lol

I just prefer to spend time on posters who are actually expressing their own opinion and don't have an agenda. There, that was 30 seconds of my life wasted. Enough of that!

Peace.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

There are far more important lies that have been forced upon us as truth than to attack him for something like that.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Howdy Hanslune! Thought I would add this little piece. How does one prove to someone who has been blind all their life, that colors exist. To a blind person they can never see spaghetti, or the color blue, or even the evening sunset. At a certain point you have to stop basing what you believe in what you can prove, but what you feel is right. A great many of people of various faiths can not produce one single piece of evidence for their God's. However, they all feel within their heart of hearts that they are real and with it.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Nettlas

What do you mean by "crystal pyramid?" A pyramid with crystalline materials inside it or a pyramid made with crystalline material? Note that rocks contain crystalline materials so this could just be a granite pyramid and still be considered crystalline in some sense.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join