It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the world Governments getting ready for. I have the field narrowed down!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
People, I will try and do a very sensible thread on Prophecy shortly, for now could we stay largely on topic. It is fine so far, only a few side trips, but we are not dealing here with prophecy.

Thanks

P

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Here is the more interesting question if you go by patterns and the changes occurring in front of us at an alarming rate. Why hasn't anything horrible happened to call for this need for shelters. If you look at all the reports of ends that should have come to be from say 2000 to now. What happen? We at this point according to so many dooms day ranters should already be dead? How is it that everything that could be seen as a path to the end shows up and then fades away. I am not saying it is all BS. No I go deeper, much deeper and ask how is that it has not already happened yet? Something is going on that is far beyond simple and i mean simple minded dooms day ideas. With very few puzzle pieces you can reach a small conclusion. But the fact is that we are all playing with the handful of pieces we took out of the box. We are not playing this with all the puzzle pieces together. Think way out side the box, only the meek shall find the answers. There is more then enough of everything all of us could ever need on this planet. What if that was proven to be the case in a way that was so true to your being it could not be denied. Then after you realized this you find out that some group that became elite by hiding this from you have names and addresses. If you were that elite group would you not hide in a shelter for a very long time as well. Take fear out of any of the ideas you proscribe to and replace it with love and you change the game board in way you could never see until this point. I mean love in a way that can not be contained, can not be controlled, can not be explained in words. What is going to happen is already here and the human race is not the only player in this event. A simple way to understand what I am saying is to picture yourself in a prison from birth. And soon you are going to walk out of that prison and realize you were wrongfully put there. I could go on and on because the evidence of this is endless and vast beyond human understanding. Night.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I have a question for you Phoenix....

Do you have any idea of when such an event might occur?

I mean can you recognize the patterns of when it looks like they are really getting ready?

When you look at the current state of the world, with the doomsday seed vaults, and the denver international airport, and everything else you have mentioned....

Does it seem like this even could happen within weeks or months? Or is it more likely to be years and decades?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOnlyGoal

have you noticed that they have completely conditioned people to ignore doomsday? Look at how many people think dec 21 is going to be nothing at all.

People judge it now, without even caring to look at the facts. Now I'm not saying anything will or will not happen, I'm simply saying that doomsday is old news.

People are conditioned by doomsday, they have made so many movies, so many documentaries, books, threats of nuclear war, getting wiped out by climate change.... the list goes on and on.

They have literally conditioned people not to care. So when this event does occur, it will catch people completely by surprise.

Which is why I personally believe that something major is going to happen on dec 21. I hope its something good, but given the elites have prepared for something bad... I can only hope nothing happens.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOnlyGoal
Here is the more interesting question if you go by patterns and the changes occurring in front of us at an alarming rate. Why hasn't anything horrible happened to call for this need for shelters. If you look at all the reports of ends that should have come to be from say 2000 to now. What happen? We at this point according to so many dooms day ranters should already be dead? How is it that everything that could be seen as a path to the end shows up and then fades away. I am not saying it is all BS. No I go deeper, much deeper and ask how is that it has not already happened yet? Something is going on that is far beyond simple and i mean simple minded dooms day ideas. With very few puzzle pieces you can reach a small conclusion. But the fact is that we are all playing with the handful of pieces we took out of the box. We are not playing this with all the puzzle pieces together. Think way out side the box, only the meek shall find the answers. There is more then enough of everything all of us could ever need on this planet. What if that was proven to be the case in a way that was so true to your being it could not be denied. Then after you realized this you find out that some group that became elite by hiding this from you have names and addresses. If you were that elite group would you not hide in a shelter for a very long time as well. Take fear out of any of the ideas you proscribe to and replace it with love and you change the game board in way you could never see until this point. I mean love in a way that can not be contained, can not be controlled, can not be explained in words. What is going to happen is already here and the human race is not the only player in this event. A simple way to understand what I am saying is to picture yourself in a prison from birth. And soon you are going to walk out of that prison and realize you were wrongfully put there. I could go on and on because the evidence of this is endless and vast beyond human understanding. Night.

Please, please please use paragraphs, if only for half blind guys like me.

Consider that information about a major event may leak. In this era a single person may leak information and we have in recent times seen some very potent leaks. Wikileaks as an example.

They want to hide the truth. Consider that all the doomsday predictions are manufactured. Take a grain of truth and drop a truck full of nonsense on it. We have now been programed to dismiss and in fact to rubbish any doomsday information. So it worked for them!

Social engineering 101.

P

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
I have a question for you Phoenix....

Do you have any idea of when such an event might occur?

I mean can you recognize the patterns of when it looks like they are really getting ready?

When you look at the current state of the world, with the doomsday seed vaults, and the denver international airport, and everything else you have mentioned....

Does it seem like this even could happen within weeks or months? Or is it more likely to be years and decades?

That is a real hard one. Not weeks or months IMHO. Understand that this has been implemented over a very long time, decades in fact. If I were to take an educated guess, sometime in the next two to three years. I think the major point is that THEY are waiting on Mother Nature and She is not bound by our timescales.

There is so much that shows the pattern nearing completion. Geological hotspots in many places are well overdue. We discussed early in the thread two different scenarios, mine and Puterman's. Both start differently but end in much the same way. I think it will depend on what Mother Nature throws at us first. It is Her time scale.

What I can see is the THEY have all their plans in place. THEY are ready! THEY are waiting patiently.

P

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

Well done Shadowfax. We were typing at the same time
We came to the same conclusions and obviously I think you have hit the nail on the head!

P

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
So hypothetically, the elites are ready for an event on or around dec 21?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

So hypothetically, the elites are ready for an event on or around dec 21?

They are ready now. If it is the 21st then so be it. There next logical step is too take complete control as in martial law, maintain that for as long as it takes Mother Nature to display Her awesome Power. With society so dependent on the Government THEY simply remove themselves from the calamity and let that basest of human nature do her best. Mostly, society will self destruct. They will still have the military at their disposal, at least for the time it takes to thin the herd where Mother Nature does not. It is all about control.

P

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
What if thats what you expect to happen....

If they are spending money and racking up debt like they never intend to pay it back, it seems to me like the idea of martial law, and fema camps are smoke and mirrors.

If they are expecting an event, it's not an event to take more control, its an event to hide from it all completely. Why else would they need a seed vault?

Whatever event they are expecting, its the complete breakdown of society. There will be no martial law..... it will come by surprise, and it will wipe people out. The survivors will be fending for themselves.

If something like a pole shift, or yellowstone, or something galactic occurs... the elite will be gone.... to wait it out til its safe.

There is no other reason. You don't need a seed vault if you're expecting to remain on the surface, imposing martial law.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Now I don't know what to think of 2012, dec 21....

However, I must say this, because i really believe its worth looking at.

ALL the ancient civilizations tracked something in the earths movement through our galaxy. All of them had a zodiac, all of them have prophecies of great floods, and all of them tell of a end times.

When you look back in history, you find that ALL major civilizations started no earlier than 3100BC.... The mayan calendar, for some reason starts at 3113BC..... 3100 seems to be a very important year... It seems to be the start of our current world.... our modern world. It seems to be a point in history that we cannot look past, because before 3100, it becomes obscure and sketchy.

So if the ancients could track something major and leave monuments and pyramids and mega stone structures behind.....

Can the elites do the same thing? Have they been tracking this mystical event? With so many theories out there , you can never know the real truth. But it seems to me like the ancients really did know something, because there are simply too many coincidences to ignore. I just want dec 21 to come and go already!

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spike Spiegle
S&F great topic and good thread.

I will add this so members can get an idea on the size and scale of these cities.

SS
edit on 113030p://pm3027 by Spike Spiegle because: good

edit on 113030p://pm3057 by Spike Spiegle because: on

my god!

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Now I don't know what to think of 2012, dec 21....

However, I must say this, because i really believe its worth looking at.

ALL the ancient civilizations tracked something in the earths movement through our galaxy. All of them had a zodiac, all of them have prophecies of great floods, and all of them tell of a end times.

When you look back in history, you find that ALL major civilizations started no earlier than 3100BC.... The mayan calendar, for some reason starts at 3113BC..... 3100 seems to be a very important year... It seems to be the start of our current world.... our modern world. It seems to be a point in history that we cannot look past, because before 3100, it becomes obscure and sketchy.

So if the ancients could track something major and leave monuments and pyramids and mega stone structures behind.....

Can the elites do the same thing? Have they been tracking this mystical event? With so many theories out there , you can never know the real truth. But it seems to me like the ancients really did know something, because there are simply too many coincidences to ignore. I just want dec 21 to come and go already!

Spot on!
Remember this, you are looking for a specific date. The universe does not see it that way. If you foresaw WW2 would you give the start date, a middle date or an end date. 21/12/2012 could be a start or middle date of a change but IMHO it is not a date that a single event will happen on.

Patterning ancient history is interesting and I have done a lot of research and study but that is for another thread. You are very close!

P

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Kuddo's to the op for this thread...S&F for starting it. I, myself, was awakened to the possibility of a shtf scenario over thirity years ago. It was not from reading endless threads or watching geopolitical trends. There was no internet then, at least not to the general public.

My awarness of it came in the form of, at the time, I considered to be a spiritual experiance. One in which I was told to expect a shtf scenario. This all took place even before the new age movement began. At first I was in panic mode. I thought the best course of action was to divorce myself from the rest of society and stake out a piece of the northern wilderness somewhere. I even attemted it on a number of occasions, to no avail, so I began to observe the daily changes in the norm and as time marched on the premise that we, meaning the collective of humanity, began to embrace the idea of this shtf profile.Not just as an awareness but the alterations in governmental policies, a collective unfolding of preperation by the human species...and at the same time a sort of unwillingness to accept the possibility that a shtf scenario was even probable.

My point is, that maybe all this speculation, all be it, steeped it fact, that the governments might be simply acting on the same source of intel that I got so many years ago and are preparing accordingly, givin their deep pockets. I know I would have, givin the same resources back in the day.

I don't buy that their motivations for screwing the rest of society stem from a self fullfilling proficy to cull the heard as it were. Do I think the're looking out for #1? YES. Do I believe they are the harbingers of the "doom"? I don't believe so.

I do, however, believe these self serving elites would throw us under the buss in a heartbeat. I also believe that all the financial chess piece grabs that have been and continue to occur are nothing more than a "cover your arse" motivated action-reaction.

Just my two cents.

edit on 30-11-2012 by twohawks because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Maybe the global elites are paraniod just like everyone on this site. We sit here and say " look at what they are building and what they are doing. They must know something because they are so smart". I don't think they are that smart. They might be just like us and over reacting. They have screwed up everything so far. Why are we giving them so much credit?

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
For me this is like the boy who cried wolf. I have been hearing different versions of these stories for decades. Nothing has ever happened. Lets hope it doesnt.

And yes, you do have a mind that notices patterns. In fact, we all of these pattern recognition mechanisms in our brains. It's how we can distinguish one face from another for example. Having said that, I think the situation we have with your grand conspiracy theory is quite similar to pareidolia.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Ha !

"We, as non-sheeple"

You honestly don't realise !

QV.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Everything becoming digital could have something to do with it too. Much easier and a lot quicker to process and store data, much easier and a lot quicker to shut the whole system down too.

Disinformation is everywhere!

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by qvision
Ha !

"We, as non-sheeple"

You honestly don't realise !

QV.

And do you even know who initially coined the term sheeple?

A lot of you think you have some super secret insider knowledge that everyone else is too stupid to get, but you don't realize you're continuously regurgitating modernized variants of the same old conspiracies as if they were divine revelations personally hand delivered to you by the Great Architect of the Universe.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaesDaemar
Everything becoming digital could have something to do with it too. Much easier and a lot quicker to process and store data, much easier and a lot quicker to shut the whole system down too.

Disinformation is everywhere!

How does one get undisinformed?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join