It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the world Governments getting ready for. I have the field narrowed down!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358

Originally posted by Luminaught
reply to Pheonix358

Very nice work.
I understand about minds that not only see patterns, but are constantly in search of new ones.
Not just in level and processing the day, when your mind seeks patterns in everything you have to learn to process everything else at a lower priority than would be normal.
Sometimes people get themselves declared Schizophrenic because they can't suppress the Hellish cartoon world in processing mode and they begin to deal in that reality out of fear...they don't realize that even though they see certain things, because they crack equisite lace-like patterns, it seems evil will overwhelm any thought of regaining one's composure, and find it was intended to make them laugh, eventually.

You do understand but you are referring to untrained abilities. I have IQ, Patterning, visual thinking and Empathy. They can be hard to control sometimes. Just within this thread I can see the patterns, visual thinking kicks in, lets Empathy run amok and I get flashes of insight in the form of visuals of parents weeping over frozen children and cities with frozen corpses while THEY sit and complain about the quality of the food they are being served. I see people wanting to revolt but restrained by the knowledge that their children would die in such a revolt so they do nothing and over time fall into a slave mindset. I can see forests with frozen animals right next to the frozen hunters, the only life being big cats heading south devouring frozen people as they go and thinking, these aren't too bad!

Can be difficult but rewarding. Of course in the 50s and 60s people with above average intellects were celebrated and sought after. Then they were painted as losers, nerds and freaks. Now they are labelled as potential terrorists along with anyone with survival skills. All of this is part of the pattern that is all around us. More than ever we are being conditioned to live in fear. Next to me is a Car Registration renewal form (For a Nissan Skyline 1998 Anniversary model
) that says, "Pay your rego or pay the price." That's nice of my Government to put that in. I hate threats from my Government, I feel like threatening them right back.

To the few posters, before you decide to post, I dislike bragging but I will be damned if I am going to hide my abilities because your PC mentality cannot handle it. Grow up! It takes us all to make a go of society and if the gifted never existed you would still be swinging from trees making grunting noises. Of course if the world was full of above IQ people the Race would have died out. Too much time around the camp fire pondering the universe and not enough time gathering nuts for winter.

P

Man you are blowing my mind right now. I have all the same abilities. I have an extra one where I can sense the future. I literally feel like I'm out of sync with things and my ears start ringing and I get disoriented for maybe 2 seconds. People say its Deja Vu, but Deja Vu is not supposed to make you scared out of your mind.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ltheghost

Input 'Psychology pattern recognition' into Google and start learning how to bring it to conscious control, if you haven't already of course.

Cool as

P

ETA 'Psychology Visual thinking' and 'Psychology Empathy' will give you reams of information.
edit on 30/11/2012 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

haha i have heard of those stories as well, no i mean actual little signs that say bomb shelter some are yellow with red thin arrown, but most are faded / rusted, they are about half the size of current usa liscense plates but about same length or kinda like shape of british plates. the other i have seen are little square blue signs with white writting also rusted and fading away with same setup but are about the size of maybe 2 packs off 100 length ciggarettes together side by side.

they are old by any means maybe from yester year and decomissioned forgotten about, maybe they have been up grade but the few i have actually tried to find any kind of entrance or just something bomb sheltery lol i cant find nothing. i even thought i was on a hot trail when a couple of the yellow signs actualy lead to other yellow signs and my friend with me at time was like woot were gonna find it and it led us to nowhere after 3 signs. ^^
edit on 30-11-2012 by ~widowmaker~ because: ferrets

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Strictly speaking Daja Vu is not what it is. It is all of the skills combining to be greater than the sum of the parts. The fear response is due to you not fully accepting and understanding. You need to have them under control, they can be destructive if not managed aka trained.

I also suggest you concentrate very often on the nicer things, constant dark thoughts damage your soul.

P

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ~widowmaker~

Try large public libraries and look for old maps. Then try find them with a metal detector. It is likely the entrances have been filled in.

P

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

Thanks!! I've been trying to control it for YEARS!! You are setting me on the right path. I had a confrontation with what are called "Shadow People" years ago and then all this stuff started happening. I know it sounds crazy but I'm not making this stuff up. I was laying in my bed, eyes popped open, (Sleep Paralysis), and there were five of them in my room. One of them had a robe and a staff. He raised the staff and a fire ball hit me in the face. I will never forget the feeling. It felt like when your hand goes to sleep but it was all over my body. After maybe a minute, I was able to jump out of my bed, (Freaked the heck out) ran to the bathroom and had blood pouring out my noise. Ever since then things have been strange. This happened maybe 21 years ago.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

Let's also take note of how many banking CEO have mysteriously retired in the past 3-5 years.. hmm

I also thought of this, and I think its just they know the reaper is coming and there may be a $%^& storm of litigation in the future with all the scandals coming to light. If they retire years in advance before any of it comes to surface they might have a better chance of the younger ceos taking the blame since they are the new face. while they are golfing. ^^

and i think most sharks would still take the position even if the man/woman going out said in 5 years this is going to implode and you might see jail time, but in that time you will make 100 million + dollars and your family will be set for life. most would still probably take it ^^

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Where were you 20 years ago!?!? LOL I've been able to sense auras and if I concentrate I can see them. I learned how to do that 10 years ago. And my eye doctor said the stars I see are "floaters". I see these freaking stars floating around all the time and if I concentrate on one spot I start to see a vibrating tunnel.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

You may have an additional gift there. Good luck, you need someone special, start with clairvoyants, that is, if you can find a real one. They are around. If they ask for lots of money, they are not who you are looking for.

P

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Then try find them with a metal detector. It is likely the entrances have been filled in.

Mm the ones we followed didn't lead us out into the woods, it led us to a large building with a gate but the building looked inactive/old but sketchy. It didn't look military by any means some kind factory looking type but grass was coming up from the concrete and pavement area so. I did not notice anything around area with any kind of marking and no faded signs on anything or nothing on building. We were going to just jump it and check it out but a guy drove buy us and about 2 small intersections away from us down the road maybe 50-80 feet, just stopped and didn't turn or do anything and Ben was like dude that's f'd up lets just leave. Didn't take much to convince me.

One thing to note this was down mostly near Newport ,RI and out skirts when I was in school and there is a navy base/sub and military installation all over, some out in the open like navy base, some not. So I wonder if yellow is civic, and blue is like navy /gov? Either way I can't find them. Library sounds like a good idea though. Never really pursued it much after school.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Very interesting thanks for this !

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you. - Bryan from Taken

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by jessejamesxx

"Western Bankers" told the Chinese Leadership to restrict the children being born to 1 per family

I would sure like some documentation on this.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Em2013
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you. - Bryan from Taken

ROFL I assume that is from a book / movie. I made a promise to myself at age 14 that no one would ever harm me again. I trained. No one has managed the feat yet, most are unwilling to go up against the level of confidence I have in that area . That is another whole story!

P

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ~widowmaker~

Here were some interesting links that apply to your quest for old Civil Defense Shelters. Maybe this will warm up the trail for you:

www.scribd.com...

www.civildefensemuseum.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by jessejamesxx

"Western Bankers" told the Chinese Leadership to restrict the children being born to 1 per family

I would sure like some documentation on this.

The world bankers do not and never have controlled China, never will. China seeks council from within.
She can play the same game, and do it well.

P

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
why the balance is being tipped to china ?
hm..

only understandable, when one considers history:
where did the original [ true ] christianity develop...? in the west
where did the Reformation develop ? in the west

..which christian heartland was scheduled for [ self] destruction [ WW II ]...? - Germany
many stories about ' demons from Tibet, going to Germany, before the 40 s " ..... in order to blind a large amount of [German ] people by causing a Spell over the country..

..and now the demise of US , and Europe following..?

What is the common denominator here ?

Anubis' , egyptian dog of Death, ' region is ' the west '
why ?

Obviously, there s a type of human in the West, that is a danger to Evil.
Not the human himself - but the relation it might develop with evils Opponent.

...while the eastern human, appears to be the type that is easy to condition -
compare the hysteria in N-korea by the death of that leader -
moreover,
it seems that Evil has some grip on the akashic which feeds eastern type DNA

so... i take it...that in the planned new world... the eastern type human is much more complyable
managable

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

You know its kind of funny But i was just thinking this the other day. I'm kinda like you i guess in a way. I'm the type of person that analyzes EVERYTHING. I like to get the big picture of everything. and figure out why things act the way they do.
I am also leaning to the idea that it is going to be a volcanic destruction. Just the other day i was pricing respirators and filters and such. Already started stalking up on blankets and water. I mainly did that just with winter in mind loss of power and such. Just kinda thought it was funny that somebody else is on the same page with me.

I have had no dreams or anything or even claim to be any kind of future teller or anything like that. just fitting puzzle parts. I feel it also could be a axis bump in with all the volcanic activity. either one of them could lead to triggering the next

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Volcanic eruption indeed!

I do not give a frack about prophecies, simply because in an endless universe every prediction you make will eventually come to pass, interpretation is a powerful tool.

However the one thing I really believe is the 3 or 7 days of darkness. To many times I came across this mentioning of the days of darkness.

I have had allot of dreams about pillars of fire rising up from the ground (almost like tornado's of fire) . Hiding and taking shelter. So I believe it will be volcanic activity.

I would love to see a graph about methane;

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
besides,
the 200 million ' mounted troops ' , from Revelation,
perhaps demons who ride on the back of their human hosts / connected to them

point is, they come ' from the east '

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join