It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus on PSY's Gangnam Style

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Saw this on my Reddit news feed this morning and laughed a little bit. I am not taking this serious although it would be interesting to see when PSY does get 1,000,000 views.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Thrace

Excuse my ignorance but what does that mean pray tell?.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
This may be the most straight forward conspiracy of all time. but..

Originally posted by Thrace
I am not taking this serious although it would be interesting to see when PSY does get 1,000,000 views.

You mean 1 billion views.
edit on 28-11-2012 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Can't see what you posted. It must be blocked at my office...

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Thrace

OMG!!! Psy is Kim Jong Un in disguise!!!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I know what this mean's, this will become the OFFICIAL song of Earth and will be played to any scheduled ET arrivals in the not-so-distant future!

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Ferryman

This is the most watched video on YouTube and has literally went viral across the globe along with the dance that goes with it. I have never seen anything like this since the Macarena when I was in high school.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Yes... 1,000,000,000 view's (Dr Evil voice)

I just woke up.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
i hate this song, not because it quite quite bad but because it's played everywhere and its quite quite bad.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I think i will file this thread in the same location as the Mayan Calender threads and Nibriu threads....in the garbage can

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
This is funny. Weird what becomes a pop hit. And someone connects it to a Nostradamus conspiracy.

A 35 year old Korean - - with his imaginary horse and lasso. Gangnam is where he was born.

PSY - Wikipedia: en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 28-11-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Thrace

Definitely a weird little connection you've picked up there OP.

I like the fact it's connecting such a strange modern thing with old mystery writings.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I'm not sure when December the '21th' is exactly but I await it with baited breath.
That song is one of the things that slightly makes me hope that the world is going to end

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Not sure why this was moved to off topic.

This clearly has something to do with 2012 with a little humor to lighten everyone up plus it is kinda interesting...

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Thrace

Add to this conspiracy that when you listen close it sounds like "Open condom style". Would he be preaching youngster to go rubberless and increase Earth's population?

This song makes me think of Idiocracy, the movie and that's exactly where we're headed as a species if we keep on putting value on such dull and stupid "music"....

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
TBH this thread has probably killed off the VERY LAST shred of credibility the whole December 21st scenario may have ever had.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Jokes aside, this could well be legit.

Posts should be kept on topic and not about personal opinions about Psy?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
So can we get a citation for this as a Nostradamus prophecy? As was mentioned in the other thread, Nostradamus wrote in Quatrains, but this is a three liner. Seems pretty suspect, aside from its simple ridiculousness.

My opinion, this image was created as a satire -- much like the song itself. You know Gangnam Style is a song making fun of conspicuous consumption to emulate the Nouveau Riche lifestyle of a neighborhood in S. Korea called Gangnam, right?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
No one sees this as the arrival of one of the horsemen of the Apocalypse?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Actually, one could turn this seemingly meaningless piece of drivel into an experiment. I wonder how many people will see this article and take it at face value and "make" the prophecy come true? And if it did come true, through social sites advertising/encouraging people to get him to a billion on the 21st, what would people then conclude: that Nostradamus' prediction was correct or we made a prediction a reality?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join