It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New smoking guns in Apollo moon hoax: White cloth canvas on floor clearly seen!

page: 46
<< 43  44  45   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I didn't see this mentioned before on ATS, apologies if it's a repeat. Pretty tough to tell nowadays what's fake or not, but thought it interesting:
Apollo 16 stagehand blooper?
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Not sure if... well, anyway your point about scandinavia is absolutely 100% wrong.

Nope. As i previously said, a some of the people who live in Scandinavia believe the Moon landing was hoax, while other Scandinavian people don't know whether the Moon landing was hoax or not hoax, while other Scandinavian people believe or are aware that the Moon landing did take place, that's what i said.

You should've used the word "some" then. That applies to everywhere thought. Some people in the world... etc.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

You should've used the word "some" then. That applies to everywhere thought. Some people in the world... etc.

It doesn't matter whatever i say "a lot of them" or "some of them", i did say "a lot of them" yes, so what. Fact is a lot of them so blindly believe so strong in the Moon landing hoax theory.
edit on 13-12-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by GaryN
I didn't see this mentioned before on ATS, apologies if it's a repeat. Pretty tough to tell nowadays what's fake or not, but thought it interesting:
www.youtube.com...

Yes it's interesting
www.godlikeproductions.com... Stagehand Roy Disney in The Nevada Fake Moon Bay? Here's proof they went to the Moon www.conspiracyclinic.com...

If the Moon landings really were faked then at least most of the astronauts would already have come forward and expose NASA as liars. There will always be whistleblowers to come forward, but not one single astronaut have ever come forward to expose NASA as a fraud. And not only that. The russians had many KGB spies all over the United States, and they monitored the Americans, and the Russians would have been the first to expose NASA as liars if the Moon landings really were hoax.

And would astronauts really want to play in a hoax game? Really? The astronauts would feel they have been cheated on and feel irritated at NASA, and expose NASA as liars in press conferences all over the world and say to the crowd >>Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, we have not been on the Moon, the NASA organisation is the biggest lie ever made, we feel we have been cheated on by NASA

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Like i said, i think there would be astronauts to come forward and expose NASA as liars if the Moon landings were hoax, and i also think that the KGB spies would inform Kremlin about "Moon landing hoax" and then the russians would also expose NASA as liars too.

But, anyway, that clip you posted is however interesting
You don't have to apalogize.

On Page 30 "Faked Moon - Amazing documentary" www.abovetopsecret.com... i posted this

'Denver22' pointed out that the text from that Youtube clip says

Uploaded by rosserluke on Mar 11, 2007 Intended as a joke! By putting a funny side on the seriousness of the moon landing ......If you believe Apollo was a fake, can use this as a sample of what you think could have been done. If you're an Apollo believer, this video only serves to demonstrate no such actual evidence exists............................Reachd 1million views on 17/10/2008--22:42(GMT)

So question is, is that clip you posted intended as a joke, and is that clip i posted intended as a joke? Or are these clips really filmed in a "studio" in a hangar in a US military base somewhere in the United States, before the real Apollo Moon missions? Good question...

These clips are funny anyway, don't you think? Yeah, "studio people" revealing themselves on these Moon landing clips, both video clips, the one posted by me, and the other one posted by you!

edit on 15-12-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Wow Winston got banned. I'm surprised it took this long, but he will be missed. Like him or hate him his threads were always good for entertainment value and ended up being very educational (the replies, not anything he said) His posts were often very misguided and were pretty close to being flat out spam but he was a very passionate ATS poster.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66
The fact that people still believe in this moon hoax stuff just baffles me.

Hasn't all this crap been debunked enough?

No it hasn't. The debunkers just make up false explanations. For example, they claim that astronauts are lit up in shadows because the moon's surface reflects light up to illuminate them. But this cannot be true for several reasons:

1) The moon's average albedo (luminosity) is only between 7 - 12 percent, which is comparable to that of asphalt (used in cement freeways) on Earth. Thus it could not illuminate someone standing in a shadow from the ground up like a light bulb would.

See the albedo of various types of cement pavements here: www.pavement.com...

Documented info on the moon’s average 7 - 12 percent albedo:
en.wikipedia.org...
www.universetoday.com...

This Universe Today article above even acknowledges that the moon’s surface is not very bright.

“So, how does the Moon albedo compare to other objects in the Solar System? As bright as the Moon looks from our perspective here on Earth, the Moon’s albedo is actually pretty low. The object with the highest albedo in the Solar System is Saturn’s moon Enceladus, which has an albedo of 0.99, which means that it’s covered with very reflective snow and ice. The Moon is much more similar to a very dark object, like an asteroid. The darkest asteroids in the Solar System have an albedo of 0.06. That’s pretty close to 0.”

2) If the lunar surface were bright enough to light up someone standing in shadows, it would be glaringly bright like snow under sunlight (which is why skiers wear sunshades) or at least somewhat bright and glowing. But as we can see in the Apollo photos and videos, it was not. Instead, the lunar surface appeared rather dark and grayish. It did not glow at all.

3) In the Apollo videos, the astronauts descending the ladder are not lit up in the shade.

Therefore, this explanation by Apollo defenders does not hold water and is a false explanation. Moon hoax investigator and filmmaker Jarrah White exposed the fraudulent experiments conducted by the Mythbusters on this issue, which you can see on YouTube by doing a search for “Moonfaker mythbusters” and “Moonfaker Reflect on this”. Additionally, two Russian scientists also exposed the Mythbusters fraud, and ran tests proving that the photos of well lit astronauts standing in the shadows could not have been due to the albedo of the lunar surface. See their report here: www.aulis.com...

edit on 31-12-2012 by Eurofile007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainpudding
Wow Winston got banned. I'm surprised it took this long, but he will be missed. Like him or hate him his threads were always good for entertainment value and ended up being very educational (the replies, not anything he said) His posts were often very misguided and were pretty close to being flat out spam but he was a very passionate ATS poster.

Why did he get banned? He didn't do anything wrong and contributed lots of great content. Does fairness or justice count on ATS?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anunaki10

www.youtube.com...

Yes it's interesting
www.godlikeproductions.com... Stagehand Roy Disney in The Nevada Fake Moon Bay? Here's proof they went to the Moon www.conspiracyclinic.com...

If the Moon landings really were faked then at least most of the astronauts would already have come forward and expose NASA as liars. There will always be whistleblowers to come forward, but not one single astronaut have ever come forward to expose NASA as a fraud. And not only that. The russians had many KGB spies all over the United States, and they monitored the Americans, and the Russians would have been the first to expose NASA as liars if the Moon landings really were hoax.

And would astronauts really want to play in a hoax game? Really? The astronauts would feel they have been cheated on and feel irritated at NASA, and expose NASA as liars in press conferences all over the world and say to the crowd >>Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, we have not been on the Moon, the NASA organisation is the biggest lie ever made, we feel we have been cheated on by NASA

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcx1942
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Ah, I think I see what the OP is trying to convey.

The shadow on it does give it the appearance of a cloth over dirt but I think this is just an optical illusion.

edit on 11/27/2012 by mcx1942 because: clarity

Why is it an optical illusion? Optical illusions are usually carefully designed, not random or accidental.

You can see the line between the cloth layer and the dirt, suggesting that the layer was placed OVER the dirt. You can even see slight creases in it. What could be more obvious than that? Look at it again.

edit on 31-12-2012 by Eurofile007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Your definition of optical illusion is wrong. It happens in nature all the time. It's not something humans started creating.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Your definition of optical illusion is wrong. It happens in nature all the time. It's not something humans started creating.

Whatever. Still, you gotta give some sensible explanation for why that white layer is an optical illusion rather than a white carpet placed over the dirt. Why should we not believe what we see? Because it contradicts the official story? lol

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
From my point of view, it's quite simple.

Film or movies, TV, and news production make use - in part - of 3 key elements:

- real location
- set location
- artificial enhancement

So far I see all three in use with the Apollo moon landings.

Therefore:

- real location (Moon)
- set location (set, soundstage)
- artificial enhancement (visual manipulation/tweaks)

In other words:

We saw both a real Moon landing mixed in with non-real or staged footage.

That's my opinion based on my years of trickster experience. One team is playing on the Moon amongst Hoagland's artifacts. And their doppelgänger team is playing on Earth in a studio.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Doesn't matter if you see "set location" or "artificial enhancement". That's just your imagination or you're buying into the bs. the hb's are selling all over the nets.

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
NASA NOT SOUND (April 2015) Official Trailer

www.youtube.com...

FILMINCO PRODUCTIONS in association with ERIK HUDSON FILMS presents NASA NOT SOUND.

A feature documentary by Jet Wintzer and Erik Hudson. Coming in April 2015.

Between 1969 and 1972, the NASA Apollo missions allegedly traveled 239,000 miles landing men on the moon six times. But a thriving culture of conspiracy alleging the landings were faked has emerged predominantly attacking the photographic evidence, the general technology involved, and stressing the fact that, since 1972, no human has been more than 400 miles from earth.

Yet the doubters are a fringe minority. Their claims cannot be tested without going back to the moon where light and shadows remain an alien environment compared to Earth. For every attack on the official story, there has always been a seemingly scientific retort. And there's been no verifiable smoking gun. This film goes in search of one.

NASA NOT SOUND is the first film to make a significant analysis of the official audio broadcasts from the Apollo missions by ignoring the visual and other controversial elements to lay its focus squarely upon one thing: SOUND.

On the moon, there is no atmosphere capable of propagating sound waves audible to the human ear. Nothing the astronauts did on the moon should be heard in the official broadcasts other than radio communications from inside their air tight space suits. All mechanical vibrations made by the astronauts outside of their suits should not be audible, yet this film has unearthed a plethora of uncanny sounds.

NASA.gov and the Apollo astronauts have acknowledged some of these sounds while offering no more than a wild speculative guess as to how such sounds were recorded. The astronauts do not recall hearing them on the moon and have said they thought such sound to be impossible. This film holds NASA to the standard of scientific method by interviewing acoustic professionals respected in their specialized fields.

This film also uses clips of modern astronauts who may have unwittingly convicted the Apollo missions in their candid statements to the media that no sound can be heard in the eerily silent vacuum of space even if banging metal objects with hammers.

NASA NOT SOUND will have its world premier in April 2015.

Written, researched and presented by award winning filmmaker Jet Wintzer (Best Sci Fi Feature 2012 Philadelphia Independent Film Festival; Best Feature 2012 FLICKERS RI Int. Horror Film Festival: Best Feature 2012 US Super 8 Film & DV Fest)

Cinematography by award winning filmmaker Erik Hudson.

Original Score by Schizo Fun Addict.

Clips of NASA astronauts Piers Sellers and Mike Massimino are used under the Fair Use Doctrine. Please note that their appearance in no way implies that the astronauts endorse the allegations made in the film. Piers Sellers' footage was originally broadcast by BBC FOUR. Mike Massimino's footage was originally broadcast on Star Talk Radio. Fair Use of these clips also in no way suggests BBC FOUR or Star Talk Radio endorses the allegations of this film.

All other clips were shot by the filmmakers or are in the public domain.

The trailer was edited by Jet Wintzer. The music in the trailer was written and recorded by Jet Wintzer except for the BBC FOUR clip of Piers Sellers.

NASA NOT SOUND
©2014 Filminco Productions
edit on 15-12-2014 by filminco because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-12-2014 by filminco because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: filminco

sound waves can also be trasmitted through a solid media

top topics

<< 43  44  45   >>

join