It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World Ends Dec 21/2012...But At What Time?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
No need to go into the whole debate of the date, prophecies or the myriad of scenarios on how it will happen. Do I believe? Honestly, I haven't decided yet.

I know I'm supposed to have a conviction one way or the other by now but I just don't.

So here is the one question that hasn't been asked yet...What time will it happen? Not how, but when?

12:01 am? 11:59 pm? High noon? Or in keeping with the theme how about 12:21 am... or12:21 pm? Military time of 20:12 (8:12 pm) Or just a random time when we can all see it coming from afar?

Don't take this as that I'm trying to de-bunk the theory or that I am laughing at it. I am honestly curious as to whether this has been discussed or even if a time has been stated as fact yet.

Peace

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
11:11 is how the story goes, though which time zone, I am not sure.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
At whatever time the winter solstice occurs at. I'm not sure of the exact hour.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
1:11 A.M. E.S.T. from what I understand

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by minettejo
11:11 is how the story goes, though which time zone, I am not sure.

Dammit!

Forgot about time zones...

Peace

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Well winter solstice is at 11:12 UTC

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I think the world as we know it will end. The world, plants, animals, trees, people. We will all exist. But we might get some knowledge that changes how we think about the world. So the world, as we know it, has ended. We will know another world. Although we are in the same world, it is different somehow because we will be aware of something we didn't know before.

Of course I think there are people that already know or believe the truth. Others must be made aware of it. For them this is shocking and they must adjust to a new reality. Some people will happily ignore the truth and others will fight against it or deny it even when it is revealed to them.

What is this truth? I think it is that we are not alone and were never alone. However, I think when this is revealed, we shouldn't go looking for aliens or bigfoot or whatever. I don't think we really want to find it, even if we know it is there. I don't think we will find a friend.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

The Mayan calendar moves in cycles with the last cycle ending in December 2012. This is often interpreted as "the world will end on 21 December 2012, at 11:11 UTC".

www.timeanddate.com...

UTC (Universal coordinated time), for all intents and purposes is GMT.

So, just stay in your fall-out bunker (aka: abovetopsecret.com) during the whole event - it will be history in the making - make sure you are armed with alcohol, for injuries and stuff

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
i just watched a vid it said 11.38am..there will be a thousand different times
i think its 3pm/ish in oz

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jessieg

I think the world as we know it will end.

Exactly! This is what people fail to state. The Earth is not going to end, but each person's "world" as they know it is going to be changed.

To answer Jude's question, since each person's individual "world" will only be effected, time zones are irrelavent. I don't know what will happen, but the best way it can be explained is this way:
If my neighbor's house is swallowed by a sink hole at 11:00est, their world has just changed forever if they survived or may have ended as they know it if they haven't survived. Meanwhile, my house is crushed by a meteor two hours later. My world has now ended.

We each have our own realities. I hope something does happen. I'm spiritually prepared, so I'm not nervous or frightened. We all have to go sometime. Plus, the world as WE know it desperately needs a reset button to counter all the damage the human race has accomplished. I'm scared to think what will happen if nothing happens.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
12:21:12 zulu time .... on the mark synchronize watches....
edit on 26/11/12 by Expat888 because: drunk gremlins....

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I don't think it will be at any given time. It might not even be on that day. I think it will be whenever a majority of people are all believing something that they did not want to believe or did not believe before.

For some people, a certain thing is not true unless it is published in a peer reviewed journal or something.

If they hear a rumor or even if a rogue scientist comes out and says something, they will be sceptical of the results.

For others, if it is on the nightly news, then it must be true.

So for some people even if they saw an alien, ghost, bigfoot, dimensional/shadow being, they would not believe what they saw. They would never report it or talk about it. I think a great majority of people do have paranormal experiences, but many do not talk about it. Some cultures are more open. In some cultures they have things within their religion or culture that they can discuss. Other people only believe the science. They only believe facts once theory is verified. Even if they have a near death experience they'd never talk about it. Even if they see something they'd never talk about it. If it is not in their culture or socially acceptable they will not talk about it.

If we do get any sort of disclosure, it will make it more acceptable to discuss these experiences. I think then we will have people "coming out of the closet" so to speak. Suddenly it will be more acceptable to share experiences and I think we will find that many people have had strange encounters with something paranormal.

What will we talk about then, when everything that was once paranormal is surprisingly very normal, and actually has been normal for a very long time? If was always there and It was only that people didn't want to talk about it, what is left?

If we are suddenly talking and conciously aware that there is more, then I think more and more will be revealed. I don't know if it is a good idea to talk about it though. Maybe this is why there is a cover up. Maybe we won't like what we find.

edit on 26-11-2012 by jessieg because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft
reply to post by jude11

The Mayan calendar moves in cycles with the last cycle ending in December 2012. This is often interpreted as "the world will end on 21 December 2012, at 11:11 UTC".

www.timeanddate.com...

UTC (Universal coordinated time), for all intents and purposes is GMT.

So, just stay in your fall-out bunker (aka: abovetopsecret.com) during the whole event - it will be history in the making - make sure you are armed with alcohol, for injuries and stuff

This guy has it right, I've done a lot of research on December 21, 2012. 10 years worth and I've came across 11:11 GMT a lot throughout it.

As much as I would love to be on ATS ALL day constantly refreshing every page until something shattering is reported on that day, isn't there suppose to be 3 days of darkness starting December, 21 2012? I think that information came from NASA if I remember correctly but I'm not quite sure.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

The world is coming to an end and you want to know at what exact time it will be? What difference does it make? Might need to reschedule your manicure appointment or something?

Just teasing, Jude

I honestly have no idea what time it's supposed to happen.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I believe a great change will come upon all the believers. On Dec 22nd, they will realize they only have 3 days left until Christmas and MRE's are not a great Christmas gift. Time to hit the stores. I'll stay home and avoid all the doomers and last minute shoppers. 11:11 sounds like a good time but some will hold out until midnight.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I was looking into my magic top hat looking for gold, instead something told me that on December 21th 2012 at 3:33am the world as we know it will end.

I didn't say it!

The hat did....

SS
edit on 083030p://pm3020 by Spike Spiegle because: on

edit on 083030p://pm3051 by Spike Spiegle because: spells!

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by eyeinoz

A bit of precision please. Is that AEST, CST, Summer time, DST or tinker time.

What part of Adelaide town you in!

P

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Well according to a recent thread,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That mentions a crop circle depicting a polar clock, there is speculation that the clock provides the date and time at which an event is to occur on 21st December 2012;

-- > 00:11:38 AM

or 11 minutes and 38 seconds past 12 O'Clock in the morning.

With regards to Time zones, its not very specific but logic would dictate that which ever time zone reaches this time on the given date FIRST, the event would occur lol.

Wow this stuff is hilarious when we actually think about what we are discussing ! excuse my skepticism

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

So here is the one question that hasn't been asked yet...What time will it happen? Not how, but when?

I would be happy if I knew what year the world would end....except nobody knows.

Lets start with something small, like how much snow we're going to get here in NJ tomorrow ? Once we get small things right, then we can move onto to bigger things.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join