Hotel CCTV Video of 9/11 Pentagon Explosion... And NO Plane!

page: 2
90
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by Skywatcher2011
 


There was plenty of plane wreckage found. An engine core, parts of landing gear, parts of outer skin, seats, etc.


Okay buddy...you say one thing and the media say another thing...where is your proof of plane wreckage???

Here are my proof videos:



edit on 26-11-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)




posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I take a big issue with these “no planes” theories, regardless of your thoughts on what happened that day I think to say that “it wasn’t a plane(s)” is totally disrespectful to the dead and inconsiderate and hurtful to the dead. It is trying to tell the loved ones of those who died that their spouse’s did not make those phone calls to say good bye, implicating them in some omnipotent conspiracy. In the case of flight 93 it’s a slap on the face to the brave souls who prevented the plane hitting another target and in the case of flight 77 it’s like calling Barbra Olson complicit in the conspiracy. Such claims are cruel to those who have been left behind and will be for ever grieving for their tragic loss.

On the issue of the video its self I think it might actually just show a hint of a plane, it most definitely does not show a missile. The angle that this video has been shot at makes it very difficult to say with any accuracy what is going on it is facing the wrong wall of the Pentagon to give us anything definitive. It might be worth members checking out the video below for the sake of some balance to this thread.


In addition to this we have eye witnesses and plane wreckage at the scene that all points to Flight 77 hitting the pentagon.
edit on 26-11-2012 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by grobi77


longer and better quality


impact @ 1:50
edit on 26.11.2012 by grobi77 because: (no reason given)


Okay, I'm going to admit that this one offers just more questions.

You can see a road behind the building, with what looks like a dark truck approaching just as the building explodes, but there is no plane before that. I would need to be certain about what direction the plane was supposed to have come from to be sure, but I don't see any plane hitting that building.

And, before anyone says that you can see the lighter tip of the plane coming in from the left, a passenger jet flies a LOT FASTER than a truck could ever hope to drive, and it is not going fast enough to be a jet. Those small white objects moving from left toward the building are cars on the road in front of the truck.

The only explanation I can see for a plane not being visible is that it struck between frames. The frame rate of this CCTV is not fast enough, and it is entirely plausible that a plane would be going at such a speed to hit that building between frames.



posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Just thought I'd add the vid from the camera that had the better view of the explosion.



The strike happens between 23 to 25 seconds. If you notice at the 24 second mark there seems to be a long white cylinder on the right-handside about three quarters up on the side of the video. You can notice it just above the bright orange cone. At the 23 second mark nothing is there, then at the 24 second mark you see what appears to be a small white line that appears out of nowhere. Then the explosion at 25 seconds. Any Thoughts?


+15 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
I take a big issue with these “no planes” theories, regardless of your thoughts on what happened that day I think to say that “it wasn’t a plane(s)” is totally disrespectful to the dead and inconsiderate and hurtful to the dead. It is trying to tell the loved ones of those who died that their spouse’s did not make those phone calls to say good bye, implicating them in some omnipotent conspiracy. In the case of flight 93 it’s a slap on the face to the brave souls who prevented the plane hitting another target and in the case of flight 77 it’s like calling Barbra Olson complicit in the conspiracy. Such claims are cruel to those who have been left behind and will be for ever grieving for their tragic loss.


With all due respect, this is an event that requires investigating. Theories and evidence should not be ignored just because some believe that others would be offended.

If my relative or friend had died in this I would want to know what happened, and I would expect people to be digging for the truth. I wouldn't want people to just shut up and accept the BS for fear of hurting my feelings.

Aren't those people deserving of the truth? Don't they deserve justice? I know for a fact that if I had been murdered in this I would want people to be going through every possible fragment of evidence to find out what really happened, and I honestly believe that most of those affected by this feel exactly the same way.

The only people insulting the memories of those who died is the US government refusing to be honest and ignoring the factual evidence and inconsistencies in these events.

If you want someone to be mad at, be mad at the FBI, the CIA, and the Bush government - all of whom lied, covered up, or simply failed to do their job and let several thousand Americans die that day.
edit on 26-11-2012 by detachedindividual because: (no reason given)


+1 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedShirt73
At the 23 second mark nothing is there, then at the 24 second mark you see what appears to be a small white line that appears out of nowhere. Then the explosion at 25 seconds. Any Thoughts?


Missile...rocket...whatever....but no plane.



posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite
If you look very carefully in full screem mode there appears to be a white plane coming in low from the left. Yes?


NO...




YES.You can clearly see the tail of the plane. It's right there.You just don't want to see it because you're set on thinking it wasn't a plane.



posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011
 


I would tend to agree with that assessment.


+1 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
If you still think 9/11 was a terrorist act.......
You just havent given the matter much attention.....
Arken, you may not always be right, but you are always on guard...thanks for sharing this.S&F
edit on 26-11-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)


It was a terrorist attack. We have just been brain washed to believe terrorist have to be middle eastern.



posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78
 

I see what your seeing but you cannot conclusively say that is the tail fin of an airliner. The footage is too grainy. Yes, I would agree that you can see something coming into the frames but again too grainy.


+7 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken
 


There is no plane - the FBI confiscate the video - my understanding is the petrol station nearby had a great view - that was also confiscated by the FBI within minutes of the explosion.

Why do the FBI need to confiscate the videos? This is all highly suspect.I posit there was no plane. People who say they saw a plane actually saw the white missile/bomb/projectile/drone - it is incredibly fast in the short video clip so witnesses could believe they saw a plane.

When the media tells the viewer over and over and over and over that there was a plane - sleepers are going to believe what they are told. When a person is in the awakened state - a short - grainy - confiscated by the FBI video clip is not nearly enough to re-enter the sleeper state.

No plane - lots of questions - no CLEAR visual video footage evidence.

Much Peace...
edit on 26-11-2012 by Amanda5 because: grammar
edit on 26-11-2012 by Amanda5 because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual
 


True everybody what’s the truth but you are looking at this from a conspiracy theorists point of view which is understandable for ATS.

BUT if you are the family member of an individual who died on flight 77 or if you are Barbra Olson’s husband you are going to be upset by these claims. If you don’t take a conspiracy theorists view of 9/11 if you believe the official story that’s where there is the problem and that is when they are insensitive when you say to a grieving husband or father, “no that was not your wife/daughter that was a computer generated voice” or “she’s in on it so are you, you are complicit in a government conspiracy”.

That’s the point I am making its totally insensitive and insulting to the memory of the dead. Yet many conspiracy theorists just spout it as if it is a fact.



posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   


So what are we thinking here?


By the way I personally know one of the MPs that was tasked with guarding the "plane wreckage"

I think you will find that no one ever proved a plane was there ever up until today...

Meanwhile on that day we were listening to the radio and there was a first lie before hand because at the pentagon the first story was a bomb went off... Then it changed into a helicopter crash... Then it was a plane crash...

Seems mixing up a boeing with nothing or with a helicopter would be hard...
edit on 11/26/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)


+2 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin
 


Unfortunately we live in a world where plenty of people are paid to act in constructed news articles that are portrayed in the daily news. Psychopaths, sociopaths and narcissists are not all in positions of power and/or authority - they will sell their soul for money.

Many people have been employed to act out the 'news' and once this reality is made available to a person who is a sleeper - then awakening is the result. When we live in a world where there are no class divisions and people who have a greed for money - don't exist because the climate for greed has been removed - then - and only then - would the news become credible beyond ALL DOUBT. As long as there is doubt - there is no plane.

I would be the first to state that the relatives of the deceased need to be respected - but as long as I live in a world where pathalogical liars are teeming - and - people loveeeeeee their money - no plane.

Much Peace...
edit on 26-11-2012 by Amanda5 because: Spelling/grammar



posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin
 





I take a big issue with these “no planes” theories, regardless of your thoughts on what happened that day I think to say that “it wasn’t a plane(s)” is totally disrespectful to the dead and inconsiderate and hurtful to the dead. It is trying to tell the loved ones of those who died that their spouse’s did not make those phone calls to say good bye, implicating them in some omnipotent conspiracy. In the case of flight 93 it’s a slap on the face to the brave souls who prevented the plane hitting another target and in the case of flight 77 it’s like calling Barbra Olson complicit in the conspiracy. Such claims are cruel to those who have been left behind and will be for ever grieving for their tragic loss.


As soon as this ridiculous argument(your argument) comes up I know enough.

There were no planes and all the footage showing planes is fake fake fake.

For instance this video presents undeniable facts,

edit on 26-11-2012 by WoodSpirit because: (no reason given)


+6 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin
 




is totally disrespectful to the dead and inconsiderate and hurtful to the dead.


Personally I think that is totally disrespectful to the dead and inconsiderate and hurtful to the dead don't tell THE Truth on WHAT REALLY HAPPENED ON THAT DAMN 9 September 2001.

And it is too much cruel to those who have been left behind and will be for ever grieving for their tragic loss don't know WHY their loved ones are died!
edit on 26-11-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78

Originally posted by Arken

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite
If you look very carefully in full screem mode there appears to be a white plane coming in low from the left. Yes?


NO...



YES.You can clearly see the tail of the plane. It's right there.You just don't want to see it because you're set on thinking it wasn't a plane.


Hemm... NO...



posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedShirt73
Just thought I'd add the vid from the camera that had the better view of the explosion.



The strike happens between 23 to 25 seconds. If you notice at the 24 second mark there seems to be a long white cylinder on the right-handside about three quarters up on the side of the video. You can notice it just above the bright orange cone. At the 23 second mark nothing is there, then at the 24 second mark you see what appears to be a small white line that appears out of nowhere. Then the explosion at 25 seconds. Any Thoughts?


This is not a Boeing 757...



posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual
 


how ever, you are letting our own government off the hook. you have heard of the think tank, p.n.a.c., haven't you? it's members were wolfowitz, rumsfeld, cheney, perle, etc... in their manifesto, they said they needed another pearl harbor to galvanize the american people to get behind their policies/program.

www.youtube.com...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

if one were to treat the events of 9-11 as a crime scene, like it should have been, then you would get a whole new perspective. when a crime is committed, the first thing police do is look for motives. who would benefit the most from the crime that was committed. bush and the republican party REALLY benefited from 9-11.

as to this video. we have many videos of the planes hitting the towers. the pentagon was hit an hour and a half later. the building had cameras all over it and all around in surrounding buildings. not one CLEAR video of a plane hitting it. they say it is because of security issues. yet, plenty of videos and photos of the burning afterwards that has the building in full display. that alone, to me, is very suspicious.



posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin
 


Unfortunately we live in a world where plenty of people are paid to act in constructed news articles that are portrayed in the daily news. Psychopaths, sociopaths and narcissists are not all in positions of power and/or authority - they will sell their soul for money.

Many people have been employed to act out the 'news' and once this reality is made available to a person who is a sleeper - then awakening is the result. When we live in a world where there are no class divisions and people who have a greed for money - don't exist because the climate for greed has been removed - then - and only then - would the news become credible beyond ALL DOUBT. As long as there is doubt - there is no plane.

I would be the first to state that the relatives of the deceased need to be respected - but as long as I live in a world where pathalogical liars are teeming - and - people loveeeeeee their money - no plane.

Much Peace...
edit on 26-11-2012 by Amanda5 because: Spelling/grammar


I think you nailed it down right through the middle.

But what the hell do I know...





new topics
top topics
 
90
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join